AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-18, 14:09   Link #81
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

And yet another naysayer uninvolved running his gums. He acts like he doesn't give a shit but always comments when I get into an argument. Why do you open your mouth around my comments at all? Don't play it off like you're over anything because we all know you take things personally.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:20   Link #82
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
And yet another naysayer uninvolved running his gums. He acts like he doesn't give a shit but always comments when I get into an argument. Why do you open your mouth around my comments at all? Don't play it off like you're over anything because we all know you take things personally.
Dude this is the Chapter 363 Discussion thread, enough with the pointless arguments.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:22   Link #83
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Dude this is the Chapter 363 Discussion thread, enough with the pointless arguments.
Hey, they start jibber jabbering at me when they're not involved in my posts so don't look at me.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:24   Link #84
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
I just want to say on thing about that post. If the Tengu King theory is true than Madara can't be the third MS user (in case you don't know the Tengu King story I'll say later). And as Saskue father has said "In the past there has been only few who have mastered this legendary jutsu" so since the MS was only mastered in the past the third MS user can be any of those few people and that makes Madara deceased.
From the moment the kyuubi mentions Madara he is not just one of the past MS users, there should be something more important about him. What we know for sure is that there is a 3rd MS user, and he is unknown (not the AL), so we know only the name Madara and nothing else which is just enough to make theories.

As for the death of Madara, i have to say that if Madara is the one above the AL (=the guy who was known as AL) than it is perfectly logical that he has achieved eternal life. I mean half of akatsuki members were immortal: Orochimaru, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu. If these guys could achieve immortality than it would be nonsense that someone on a higher level cannot achieve immortality.

It may be that Madara is someone who Orochimaru wanted to be: immortal, have the sharingan and copied thousands of jutsu with it, so he knows unbeliveably lots of jutsu. I liked the idea of Orochimaru's dream, but he is now gone, it would be interesting if the final villain of this manga were a ninja who has already achieved Orochimaru's dream. His only weakness could be that he does not have unlimited chakra, but here we have the demons...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:27   Link #85
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Ok so now we have 3 people who almost look the same.

Naruto, Yondaime, and the supposedly Akatsuki leader. I hope Kishimoto did it on purpose for a plot twist and not that he's lazy designing new characters.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:29   Link #86
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:

Naruto, Yondaime, and the supposedly Akatsuki leader. I hope Kishimoto did it on purpose for a plot twist and not that he's lazy designing new characters.
They may be related... or not
Onegai twins
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:29   Link #87
Mark922
Mark

we need the ninja formerly known as AL's name now.
Mark922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:33   Link #88
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:

There's no way Naruto/AL's appearance is unintentional. THEY look almost identical with each line representing their faces. Yondaime compared to both just has a reasonable similarity but they don't look identical. Naruto isn't going to look like Yondaime when he grows up.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:40   Link #89
Kowai

Quote:

well this is most liekly for sure been mentioned somewhere but AL could still be naruto's dad even though he isn;t the 4th... now that we know his face how long till we know his name you think? i see a cliffhanger where he says "boku wa uzumaki ______"
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:52   Link #90
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Just IGNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

This is to all users : someone was asking about the name of the AL we don't know it yet there is auser here who said he is 100 chapters ahead of us so he sure knows the name, i asked him to spoil for me the next 100 chapters he refused, y ? it is always fun to spoil tell us hidantheimmortal .

Sure there seems a connection between the leader and Naruto, they look very similar and the strange voice asking him to kill Naruto !! he could be his father or a relative although he is from a different village but that is not really a problem, Orochimaru used to wear the konoha head protector , after that he wore the sound. Also maybe Naruto was broned and raised in Konoha but his father is originally from the rain i guess. Again they look identical to me, i sent the pic to a friend, he thought it was an edited Naruto photoshop pic .
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 15:07   Link #91
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
Sure there seems a connection between the leader and Naruto, they look very similar and the strange voice asking him to kill Naruto !! he could be his father or a relative although he is from a different village but that is not really a problem, Orochimaru used to wear the konoha head protector , after that he wore the sound. Also maybe Naruto was broned and raised in Konoha but his father is originally from the rain i guess. Again they look identical to me, i sent the pic to a friend, he thought it was an edited Naruto photoshop pic .
-You know what would be even more hilarious? That if Kishimoto made Naruto and the "AL" meet in combat and later on reveal it so that they are not connected to one another at all (as not in related at all) just to drive all the people who read the series bonkers.

Kishimoto: Oh BTW, the Akatsuki Leader and Naruto are not related. Psyche!
Naruto fans: WHAT!? *They gather torches and pitchforks and go on a Kishimoto Hunt*
Old 2007-07-18, 15:45   Link #92
Rurik
Golden

Well, At least I needed to reply this, I’m not good at not answering to people questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
But Sasuke also has Katon on his side. Yamato warned Naruto about this. Which means Sasuke still has the advantage. Naruto needs more than wind. He needs to learn the water element to help counter Sasuke.
I was thinking more that Sasuke has specialized himself in Raiton, whereas maybe he does not have such type of versatility in jutsus for Katon. The Katon could very well be supplemental element for Sasuke right now. Also remember that a very strong wind can dwarf the Fire (similar to how Sasuke Katon could not melt Hakus Ice)

Either way, this line goes for Sazelyt and others that are worrying too much about Sasuke vs Naruto:

Is it 100% certain Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight again? The author might very well do a Flame of Recca type of plot:

Spoiler for Flame of Recca:

And I agree with That Other Ninja, I don’t like the idea of Naruto been related to the bad guy, in My opinion the Star wars soap opera of “Luke I Am your father” is overused, and has become cheesy, and I really hope Kishi don’t use it as a plot option.

Also, as far as fact are concerned, we have more reason to believe that they are not related, whereas there are really no reason to believe they should be related.(spare me the “similarities”arguement).

Now I can go to vacations.
Old 2007-07-18, 16:16   Link #93
Chimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well, At least I needed to reply this, I’m not good at not answering to people questions:

I was thinking more that Sasuke has specialized himself in Raiton, whereas maybe he does not have such type of versatility in jutsus for Katon. The Katon could very well be supplemental element for Sasuke right now. Also remember that a very strong wind can dwarf the Fire (similar to how Sasuke Katon could not melt Hakus Ice)

Either way, this line goes for Sazelyt and others that are worrying too much about Sasuke vs Naruto:

Is it 100% certain Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight again? The author might very well do a Flame of Recca type of plot:

Spoiler for Flame of Recca:

And I agree with That Other Ninja, I don’t like the idea of Naruto been related to the bad guy, in My opinion the Star wars soap opera of “Luke I Am your father” is overused, and has become cheesy, and I really hope Kishi don’t use it as a plot option.

Also, as far as fact are concerned, we have more reason to believe that they are not related, whereas there are really no reason to believe they should be related.(spare me the “similarities”arguement).

Now I can go to vacations.
Sasuke's fire was dwarfed by Haku's Ice, because.. Water > Fire....

And because it was a plot device.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 16:18   Link #94
Ryuujin

<- my reaction in a nutshell...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 16:25   Link #95
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
Sasuke's fire was dwarfed by Haku's Ice, because.. Water > Fire....

And because it was a plot device.
NO, because as stated by Haku, the level of Sasukes fire was not enough to melt the ice. Meaning a fire jutsu strong enough could had melted the ice.
Old 2007-07-18, 16:29   Link #96
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post

I think Naruto and Sasuke fighting again is a definite thing. There's been a lot of build up to it

- Oro comparing Naruto's strength to Sasuke's at the Tenchikyou

- Naruto stating that his goal is to surpass Sasuke's strength during the KB training

- Kakashi's comment and the image of Sasuke appearing before Naruto fights Kakuzu

-Naruto and Sasuke having each trained under Oro and Jiraiya respectively, who were themselves old rivals.

There's a lot of concern over the seemingly large gap between Sasuke and Naruto, but there's plenty of time for him to develop. Naruto will be strong enough when the time comes, because this is shounen.

People aren't letting you go on vacation huh, Rurik?

Quote:
I'd like to learn more about Naruto's origins, but I agree that option doesn't fit well.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 16:32   Link #97
BlackShinobi07

I have to say this so called "comfirmed spoiler" seems so fake its not even funny. Too many things are thrown at us in this one chapter and it all sounds like BS. To start off, the AL and Unknown member are revealed out of nowhere, Suigetsu saves Sasuke by summoning Manda or helps Sasuke summon him(when did he learn to summon Manda if he was stuck in that tank), Sasuke casts a genjutsu on Manda then hides in his stomach, Tobi dies(WTF! We didnt even get know him or see what hes capable of), its revealed that the AL was just the a sobordinate of a "higher power", and now the former AL is being commanded to kill Naruto (didnt they want the jinchurikis alive to extract the biju?). I'm calling this spoiler complete BS.

What happened to Narutos team? Did they not hear that huge explosion or any of Deidaras explosionss for that matter? Not to metion at this point in the story, with all thats been revealed according to the "comfirmed spoiler", team eights inclusion in this arc is completely pointless and overshadowed.

I do have to admit, if those spoiler pics are fake, they look quite legitimate.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-18 at 17:11.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 16:34   Link #98
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
There's a lot of concern over the seemingly large gap between Sasuke and Naruto, but there's plenty of time for him to develop. Naruto will be strong enough when the time comes, because this is shounen.
I'm sure Sasuke would also be increasing his skills. I doubt he'll just be sitting around while Naruto is training.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-18 at 17:08.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 17:06   Link #99
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-You know what would be even more hilarious? That if Kishimoto made Naruto and the "AL" meet in combat and later on reveal it so that they are not connected to one another at all (as not in related at all) just to drive all the people who read the series bonkers.

Kishimoto: Oh BTW, the Akatsuki Leader and Naruto are not related. Psyche!
Naruto fans: WHAT!? *They gather torches and pitchforks and go on a Kishimoto Hunt*
lol pretty much this is what he is doing now lol i bet people who kept arguing about the AL being Yondaime since the beginning of the series feel really like an ass now lol
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 17:21   Link #100
damisa

Send a message via AIM to damisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Let me just say this, Naruto as he is right now, does not stand a chance against Sasuke. Even if he finishes his wind jutsu or does the things he currently knows, still, that result will not change. Against Sasuke's genjutsu, Naruto currently has no way to protect himself. He cannot control himself, he cannot borrow Kyuubi's power, his summon cannot do anything, nothing. And, I doubt Sasuke would play the idiot against Naruto, a ninja with almost no genjutsu skill, and avoid using his sharingan. So, Kishi needs to come up with something completely out-of-ordinary if he wants to at least bring balance, forget about being the stronger one, that is not even an issue right now.
Why does Naruto have to counter or catch up to Sasuke? They have no reasons to fight. They both want to stop Itachi. Naruto making Sasuke return to konoha using force is pointless and would make naruto seem selfish. Also, Konoha has no reason to go after sasuke either, he's taking care of their problems (orichmaru, deidara) for them. Tsunade, the current hokage, also "abandoned" the village for a time and konoha didn't seem to care.
damisa is offline   Reply With Quote