AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2010-05-26, 23:30   Link #101
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
I only counted the girls. But here, I'll list all the female characters from each series, I could have counted wrong. This will be a long list o.o

Hime - Midori Sugiura, Fumi Himeno, Yukariko Sanada (Steinberg), Shizuru Fujino (Viola), Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga (Kruger), Akane Higurashi (Soir), Yukino Kikukawa (Chrysant), Nao Yuuki (Juliet Nao Zhang), Shiho Munakata (Huit), Mikoto Minagi, Akira Okuzaki, Miyu Greer, Yohko Sagisawa (Helene), Haruka Suzushiro (Armitage), Aoi Senou (Senoh), Chie Harada (Hallard), Sayuri Ichinose, Miya Suzuki, Yayoi Ota (Alter), Kiyone Nonomiya, Alyssa Searrs, Chun Mei

Otome - Maria Graceburt, Monica Julen, Sylvie Mosse, Fiar Grosse, Anh Lu, Sara Gallagher, Mahya Blythe, Rosalie Claudel, Laula Bianchi, Carla Bellini, Nina Wáng, Arika Yumemiya, Erstin Ho, Irina Woods, Lilie Adean, Miya Clochette, Tomoe Marguerite, Jan, Lee, Noel, Mimi

Zwei - Gigi, Dorothy, Jessica, Ribbon

S.ifr - Una Shamrock, Ray Juckernaut, Kyoko Tsumabuki, Irma van de Velde, Sakura Hazakura, Zion Margaret, Raquel Major, Lena Sayers, Eliot Chandler, Sifr Fran, M-9

I forget anyone?
Hmm, since all the girls are here listed (I also corrected the spelling, thanks Mikoto!) Lets have a little Hime/Otome beauty contest, aka, who do you guy's think is the most attractive? Me? I vote Rosalie!
Old 2010-05-27, 00:13   Link #102
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Hmm, since all the girls are here listed (I also corrected the spelling, thanks Mikoto!) Lets have a little Hime/Otome beauty contest, aka, who do you guy's think is the most attractive? Me? I vote Rosalie!
We'll here's mine:

Spoiler for Otome favorite character:

HiME:

Spoiler for HiME's favorite character:

I hope Rena teach Mai lessons on making good power on becoming a great Materializer soon plus showing motherly ways to Mai.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 03:23   Link #103
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
We'll here's mine:

Spoiler for Otome favorite character:

HiME:

Spoiler for HiME's favorite character:

I hope Rena teach Mai lessons on making good power on becoming a great Materializer soon plus showing motherly ways to Mai.
Hm! Both of you have great tastes! Rosalie is very attractive (especially in ep 25) and Lena and Mai are beyond words.

For me Mai is the best always, but from Otome characters I find Lena the most attractive like Highman. However my favorite character from Otome is her daughter Arika. Especially when she transform to her Zwei form (I don't like her pigtails very much!).
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 19:58   Link #104
Same_Shark

Sunrise Festival 2010 is in two months. Maybe you guys will get a new HiME/Otome series announcement, but from the poster I doubt it.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 03:34   Link #105
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Sunrise Festival 2010 is in two months. Maybe you guys will get a new HiME/Otome series announcement, but from the poster I doubt it.
Well I think they will announce it earlier before the festival, then the hype machine will go crazy throughout the summer till the day when it airs.

Oops I forgot what is the date for Sunrise Festa?
Old 2010-06-13, 12:10   Link #106
Same_Shark

Quote:
Well I think they will announce it earlier before the festival, then the hype machine will go crazy throughout the summer till the day when it airs.

Oops I forgot what is the date for Sunrise Festa?
It's August 7th-September 3rd.

www.sunrisest.jp/sunfes2010
Old 2010-06-13, 12:57   Link #107
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
It's August 7th-September 3rd.

www.sunrisest.jp/sunfes2010
That's three more days until my birthday, man they hype train for the HiME saga will be unlimted.
Old 2010-06-16, 14:29   Link #108
Highman

Well nobody hasn't spoke anything yet but I have something in my mind that is brewing and this should be implemented on the new series soon.

Okay.........................*takes deep breath*

The one thing irks me alot is what about the whole first Mai HiME is that the story how good it execute until the end but all in all from everyone's point of view. In life and particular from every character to the story.

Do the HiME learned their life lessons as girls and what does their life behold for them?

I already spoken crazed words but what do us fans think about the whole story?
Old 2010-06-18, 11:02   Link #109
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Well nobody hasn't spoke anything yet but I have something in my mind that is brewing and this should be implemented on the new series soon.

Okay.........................*takes deep breath*

The one thing irks me alot is what about the whole first Mai HiME is that the story how good it execute until the end but all in all from everyone's point of view. In life and particular from every character to the story.

Do the HiME learned their life lessons as girls and what does their life behold for them?

I already spoken crazed words but what do us fans think about the whole story?
First of all, Happy birthday Highman!

About this things that you just mentioned, I think you mean a conclusion right?

And I'm glad that you keep this thread alive! Hm!
Old 2010-06-18, 13:08   Link #110
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
First of all, Happy birthday Highman!

About this things that you just mentioned, I think you mean a conclusion right?

And I'm glad that you keep this thread alive! Hm!
No, but thank you for that kind manner, I was just about other fans opinions about the series and I don't mean the crappy ending and stuff. I've already said my word (s), but what about everyone?
Old 2010-06-19, 10:02   Link #111
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
No, but thank you for that kind manner, I was just about other fans opinions about the series and I don't mean the crappy ending and stuff. I've already said my word (s), but what about everyone?
What kind of opinion? The way it went? The way it should have went? Or what we would expect in the future?
Old 2010-06-19, 12:11   Link #112
Highman

Quote:
What kind of opinion? The way it went? The way it should have went? Or what we would expect in the future?
I'm saying that what you guys are speculating about this series and where it will go.
Old 2010-06-20, 11:27   Link #113
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
I'm saying that what you guys are speculating about this series and where it will go.
Hm! Got it. Well, I expect a rebellion from John Smith and his gang. We'll probably be forced to help Alyssa and Miyu which will bring our powers back to us.
Old 2010-06-20, 15:46   Link #114
Highman

Quote:
Hm! Got it. Well, I expect a rebellion from John Smith and his gang. We'll probably be forced to help Alyssa and Miyu which will bring our powers back to us.
I would expect an early exit for the SEARRS Organization and new threats that will go down in the "Land of Fuuka."
Old 2010-06-22, 09:52   Link #115
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
I would expect an early exit for the SEARRS Organization and new threats that will go down in the "Land of Fuuka."
"early exit"? You mean they'll disappear?
Old 2010-06-22, 11:24   Link #116
Highman

Quote:
"early exit"? You mean they'll disappear?
Right, just like all other organizations that have fallen in the mighty land of Fuuka!
Old 2010-06-23, 12:30   Link #117
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Right, just like all other organizations that have fallen in the mighty land of Fuuka!
Well, apparently it's been centuries that they're dealing with HiMEs and the land of Fuuka!
Old 2010-06-23, 12:55   Link #118
Highman

Quote:
Well, apparently it's been centuries that they're dealing with HiMEs and the land of Fuuka!
You never know the whole history what Fuuka has been gone through including the HiME. When trouble comes, the HiME will work together to triumph.
Old 2010-06-24, 10:03   Link #119
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
You never know the whole history what Fuuka has been gone through including the HiME. When trouble comes, the HiME will work together to triumph.
I said those words based on what Miyu and John Smith said about Sears. That might be wrong of coarse. And If we HiME act united we can even defeat Sears as you said! Hm!
Old 2010-06-24, 18:23   Link #120
Same_Shark

Bad news! Sunrise Festival 2010 WILL NOT include HiME or Otome at all!