AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Pairings (multiple choice allowed)
Lelouch stays single 69 14.32%
Lelouch x C.C. 272 56.43%
Lelouch x Karen 199 41.29%
Lelouch x Shirley 106 21.99%
Lelouch x Milly 43 8.92%
Lelouch x Viletta 10 2.07%
Suzaku x Euphemia 126 26.14%
Suzaku x Nunally 36 7.47%
Jeremiah x Viletta 23 4.77%
Cornelia X Guilford 34 7.05%
Nina x Euphemia 25 5.19%
Zero x Karen 123 25.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-08, 07:36   Link #41
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hmmm...

Lelouch X C.C. - This is the main pairing I'm supporting.

From what been going on, has the greatest chance of occurring. They are partners-in-crime. Compared with the other girls, she has a much closer relationship to him then them. She's the only one who he can talk to honestly about his plans; In a sense, she is to Lelouch what Ryuk is to Light... Except she's hot and helps him out more.

Lelouch x Shirley - I myself personally have nothing against her and I have no idea why the heck people hate/dislike her. She's a good hearted person, remember that she was the first one who trusted Suzaku? Didn't people hate/dislike Nina because she's 'racist'? So what am I missing here?

From the events of the pass few episodes, she has a much better chance then Kallen. Considering that Lelouch didn't want to lose her (and rival), and worries for her (and Millay... and Nina...) it's safe to say that he at least thought of her as an important person in his life.

But I do worried for her. Sunrise has a habit to getting rid of nice people...

Suzaku x Nunally - I've seen the look he gave her =P... But seriously, this pairing's more interesting then Suzaku x Euphemia... And I doubt Lelouch would mind anyway...

Come to think about it, from what we saw in episode 12, could Sakuya be Suzaku's sister/cousin? If so, wonder if anything happen between her and Lelouch before?...Hmm, interesting...

Cornelia x Guilford - This came as a surprise, glad I was n't the only one who thought how... (For a lack of better word) sweet Cornelia called Guilford before she charged at Guren.

This really COULD work, but might also be very messy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzaku x Euphemia - For now, I have no idea why Sunrise is pushing for this couple, nothing interesting about them. (maybe I shouldn't have voted for it then...Oh well)

Lelouch x Karen - As Zero, he doesn't trust her... Well, at least not enough to reveal his face to her. As Lelouch, he did wanted her to hate him enough to lose interest in him. Please point out how they can be a couple anytime soon?

(On a side note: I do find it cute how she's jealous of C.C...)
Old 2007-01-08, 08:24   Link #42
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post

I would like to see a really dark LelouchxKallen with the two dying at the end of their insane and ruthless quest for revenge but it's not going to happen.(imagine Lelouch with his "evil/crazy" smile holding Kallen in a pool of blood)
"
Can you imagine lelouch saying "I love you " to someone?I can't,it's not his style.
Uh...what makes you think their quest is insane and ruthless?

Plus it's obvious Lulu is a tsundere. He'll be all tsun tsun and then dere dere and hint to people he likes them. Kinda like what hes doing to C.C right now.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2007-01-08, 09:21   Link #43
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Uh...what makes you think their quest is insane and ruthless?

Plus it's obvious Lulu is a tsundere. He'll be all tsun tsun and then dere dere and hint to people he likes them. Kinda like what hes doing to C.C right now.
First male tsundere?

I think trying to destroy an empire by yourself is a crazy idea,and he is ruthless,there's no doubt on that.Peaple are just pawn for him except for few exceptions.
Old 2007-01-08, 09:43   Link #44
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
Can you imagine lelouch saying "I love you " to someone?I can't,it's not his style.
He does, practically every third episode, to his little sister.
BTW, if we have "LelouchxKaren" and "ZeroxKaren", how about an additional
"ZeroxShirley"?
Although highly unlickly, love/hate can be inspired from "saved my life - but killed my close relative" situation in a Romeo/Juliette way.

and no SuzakuxNina?
I think that the farther apart are the characters, the more interesting would their pairing be.
Old 2007-01-08, 13:17   Link #45
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I support Lelouch x Kallen pairing, however i think it's more appropriate to think the one that works is Zero x Kallen.
Old 2007-01-08, 15:56   Link #46
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I would love a LLoyd XCecille choice, but unfortunately it's not part of the picks. My top three, in descending order.

3) Lelouch X CC - the most probable couple, considering CC knows both sides of Lelouch unlike Shirley or Karen who only know one aspect of him.

2) Lelouch X Milly - Highly unlikely, since one, they don't interact much and two, Milly is giving off Shizuru (of Hime series) vibes. Still, of the people his age, Milly is probably the only who is a match to Lelouch in competency and probably the only person who orders him around. Though they be #2 in my list, they're still the most compatible couple in my mind. Now the only problem is getting them together... XD

1) Lelouch X Shirley - Ooh, I can't WAIT till Shirley figures out Lelouch's alter ego, because I keep thinking that she'd go berserk or crazy or something like that. After eps 12, definitely my #1 because of the possibility of Shirley in Oyashiro-mode. Nothing IMO is more interesting than girls in Oyashiro-mode, and add to the fact that Zero killing her father will complicate their relationship even further if Shirley finds out. Ahh conflict; as they say, conflict drives drama, and so IMO there can't be too much conflict!

While LelouchXMilly might be more compatible, LelouchXShirley is as of now much more interesting because of recent developments in the story. Thus, as of now, I support Shirley, but that might change in the future if say Milly turncoats and opposes Zero or has some dark hidden past with Lelouch or something bizzare like that.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-01-08, 17:42   Link #47
bond4154

I think the Shirley isn't nearly as popular as CC because CC can take headshots and live.

Okay, I'll be more serious now.

CC has spine and spunk. Instead for being the blush-every-three-seconds, always have a crush on him, being whiny and the general need-a-man girl we so often encounter in anime (strange, all of the above seem to apply to Shirley; could it possibly be a coincidence?), CC is somewhat difficult to work with if you don't have a lot of patience, acceptance, and, mind me, tolerance for spunk. Except at some moments, CC is much more independent than most girls in Code Geass. You can even go as far to say CC has been much more reliable than Lelouch, with her saving his ass every now-and-then (coming back to life everytime you die is certainly a very nice ability to have).
Old 2007-01-08, 18:35   Link #48
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ooo poll up...lets see ~

CC x lulu ~ most definatly i wish this would happen but for some reason i get this nagging voice at the back of my head saying that it wont turn out as expected >.<

zero x kallen ~ heck i think that kallen has already fallen for zero aka lulu...i cant wait to see what happens whe she finds out the truth

Suzaku x Nunally ~ they make such a cute pair and i will not go for the "kira and lacus" option

Cornelia X Guilford ~ the loyal knight...guilford will follow cornelia even death imo...what a guy ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-08, 20:03   Link #49
Kaijin
かいじん

To be honest I think the anime will end with no one together. Here's why: animes like to piss people off. At least they piss me off quite often when I end a series. I really hope I'm wrong, cause I would love this series to end on some positive note.

I'm a Lulu x Karen (or Kallen - whatever) supporter. It was so much more hinted at in the beginning. Anyway, I don't have anything else to say.........................bye.
Old 2007-01-08, 20:31   Link #50
deathgod1989

Lelouch X CC is the first one to pop out of my mind
Old 2007-01-08, 23:33   Link #51
etothex

The way I'm looking, the only viable routes are nobody, dead, and L x Kallen. I happen to be rooting for L x K. Further development is needed to consider L x Sakuya plausible, although that would be quite interesting. How would Suzaku react to that?

L x C.C. I like C.C. plenty, but putting the big hurdles of her not being human and immortal aside, I like her more as the "partner" character for L. They bicker, tease, and use each other, and work together to achieve their goals. They both try and forget having emotions, but find things while with each other they didn't look for. Great potential for romance, but ultimately of the tragic sort.

L x Shirley Being a terrorist/resistance fighter is like being a hippy. Hippies hang out with other hippies, marry other hippies, raise their kids to be vegan and walk barefoot. For an anti-Britannia fighter that means, hanging with other resistance fighters and raising kids that give their assault rifles pet names and dream of piloting Knightmares. Shirley doesn't fit. Besides, I think L would be more interested in a girl with more depth, i.e. Kallen or C.C. In most of the direct interactions we have seen between L and Shirley (pre-ep 12), it's mostly been L cutting her off or ignoring her for something more important.

L x Kallen Resistance fighter rule cleared. Depth of character cleared. Whereas C.C. fights with him for the fruition of her goals, Kallen supports him because (right now) their goals coincide. A hint of jealousy to add spice. Lastly let's not forget how ep 3 engraved in L's mind a certain sexy silhouette. I'm not sure about midway development, but if L's still alive at the end, and with anybody, it'll be Kallen.
Old 2007-01-09, 08:30   Link #52
EmagEvil

You forgot about Milly x Rivals one, White Manju Bun! You fail!

... If you all are aware Rivals had some crush on Milly...
Old 2007-01-09, 08:56   Link #53
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
You forgot about Milly x Rivals one, White Manju Bun! You fail!

... If you all are aware Rivals had some crush on Milly...
Rivalz hasn't been in the series for a good while now, so you can understand why he wasen't added. :3
Old 2007-01-09, 09:31   Link #54
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Keeping my votes for now.. I still cant decide which I want more.. CC or kallen ._.

Also, why the wasted last option? already have lulu x kallen AND also zero x Karren?

Prolly gonna vote lulu stay single.. I'll take care the girls ^^v
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-01-09, 09:36   Link #55
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Rivalz hasn't been in the series for a good while now, so you can understand why he wasen't added. :3
Oh yeah, completely forgot about him... oh wellz. One wonders whether he'll have a significant role to come in the future.

On Millay, the only Leulu-partner I voted for: Maybe its irrelevant now, but it had been mentioned that Millay had an arranged marriage or something coming up.
Old 2007-01-10, 04:06   Link #56
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

So are we supposed to add up both the Kallen X Lulu and the Zero X Kallen votes together to determine which is the most popular pairing, or are they distinct personalities?

Last edited by Naive; 2007-01-10 at 04:29.
Old 2007-01-10, 04:40   Link #57
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

How come there's no SuzakuxShirley! Come on, they blushed together!

Oh well, I don't feel like voting then, since I don't root for any pairings listed (I can't see Lelouch with anybody and I dislike SuzakuxEuphemia).
Old 2007-01-10, 05:05   Link #58
Bloodseeker

WTF @ Lelouch X Viletta... where did that one come from? Better that she join his harem than end up in a grave next to Orange-kun though.

I like Lelouch's relationships with CC and Karen.

Lelouch almost seemed to view CC as a nuiscance at first... he owed her for sure, but her refusal to keep herself hidden at all times was a threat, and she tried to boss him around in his room. CC viewed herself as a tag along and a guardian until Lelouch could fulfill her request. (whatever that may be) But as the series goes on, CC is becoming Lelouch's trusted backup, his pillar of support, and the only one that he can really talk to and trust as an ally without fear of consequences, and it looks like its building both ways. They're both still using each other to achieve their goals, but neither of them seem to mind all that much at this point.

Karen seems to want to be to Zero what CC is looking to become to him (minus the using part), and she's definitely one of his most loyal supporters, but Lelouch's need to keep his identity secret and keep himself at arm's length from the Knights makes it pretty difficult. Should be interesting to see where this goes after Karen finally finds out...

Euphie's too good for Suzaku. He needs to end up cold and alone, preferably floating around as a bunch ash particles. She needs to join Lelouch's harem.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:00   Link #59
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post

Euphie's too good for Suzaku. He needs to end up cold and alone, preferably floating around as a bunch ash particles. She needs to join Lelouch's harem.
That would take this show into dangerous territory, seeing as how they are half-siblings. But after the Nina incident . . . who knows?
Old 2007-01-10, 22:44   Link #60
Kaijin
かいじん

Why all the hate for Suzaku? C'mon, he's really not THAT bad. He certainly doesn't deserve all this animosity towards him. He's just too idealistic that's all. I think he'll be a character that can benefit from some development as the series progesses. I honestly think he's got his heart in the right place.

Tags
romance