AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you excited about the Naruto anime returning to the manga storyline?
Hell Yeah! Bring on the Naruto! 83 91.21%
The animators have betrayed me. I may hesitate to jump back in and watch for awhile. 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-11, 02:58   Link #21
amOKchen
duel me

damn youtube is down!

I wan't to see that teaser :<
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 04:21   Link #22
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I'm not excited.....
I'm overjoyed!!
cant wait

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 04:41   Link #23
ShikaShika
無罪

I'm conflicted. I do look forward to seeing part 2 animated, but I fear for all the pointless filler that will still be in the anime (as it was before all the filler arcs began). The positive thing about filler arcs is that you don't have to watch it, but if you want to see the manga animated and they screw it up with filler scenes or pointless censoring, then you're screwed forever.

My hope is that they'll go easy on the filler in the start at least, since they've created quite a gap now, to the manga. But I'm not feeling confident. At all.

Didn't vote because I'm somewhere in between. Gonna watch it, but with not so high expectations.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 06:27   Link #24
amOKchen
duel me

argh why dindt they show some combat in that teaser!

I WANT MORE
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 08:30   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I voted "Hell Yeah" obviously...my answer was "Hell Yeah" before i even saw the poll options!

But i am certain that if it doesnt air on the agreed date (15th)....that i will NEVER watch the Naruto anime anymore....
Old 2007-01-11, 23:30   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
For sure, anime producers are notorious for cutting corners in their animation. Repeated use of the same frames, static images over moving backgrounds, animating characters mouths but not the rest of their faces, etc. But I think we will see some very high-quality animation, maybe even surpassing the Lee-Gaara fight. Not every episode of course, but I imagine they will be trying to pull out the stops to impress the viewers and re-hype the franchise. Anyway, anything will look good after a year of filler.
Ya... though when you actually start developing a eye for animation... those short cuts become even more apparent... which is why i said it only added a Bit of negative impact... i used to watch with almost never noticing, now i can't help it <.>

Quote:
BTW, does anyone know if they'll be starting Part II with the Kakashi Gaiden or not?
Well, for one thing... that's how it is in the manga
Second... Episode 220 is more then likely gonna be naruto saying his good byes and going off to train for next 3 years... now it would be a tad awkard for 221 to take place 3 years later, it's just a little sudden... so best way to break it up is by throwing in just a bit of filler, hence kakashi gaiden
Third... If you wanted to re-hype the naruto series, what better way then to show a flashback of Kakashi, one of the most popular and mysterious characters... a flashback that includes Yondiame?
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 00:33   Link #27
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
I feel a bit discouraged after all this time of misery, but hey, it's also made me remember how good it USED to be.
Also I havent been enduring it for nothing.
BRING IT ON! I say.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 01:36   Link #28
full metal x

The Journey for Naruto anime took way to long to reach it goal and that i s following the manga . I hope it does air on the date they announce but Im reading the manga right now, and Im really into the manga right now. The anime seems to lost it edge with so much filler been that have been shown.
full metal x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 01:45   Link #29
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
if anyone say no, i'll hunt them down and kick their asses!! i dare someone to say no
LOL You're really scary

My answer of course I'm excited.....
Old 2007-01-12, 04:12   Link #30
ShikaShika
無罪

Nitpicking ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well, for one thing... that's how it is in the manga
Not quite, but almost. The gaiden was the last part of part I, then we had to wait severel weeks for the 2nd part to begin. So I say, lets have Naruto say good bye in 218, and then two weeks of Kakashi Gaiden as the end of part 1. Then Naruto: Shippuden kicks off in episode 221 with Naruto's return.

Do we have episode titles for 219-220?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 04:17   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am feeling quite indiffrent 2 years of fillers have numbed my excitation level . The question is Will I be handle the plot due to its awesome-ness , now that I am used to fillers ?
Old 2007-01-12, 04:33   Link #32
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Do we have episode titles for 219-220?
From the filler disscussion thread
02/01/07 Episode 219: "The Resurrected Ultimate Weapon"
02/08/07 Episode 220: "Setting Out"

Hence why i said 220 was naruto saying goodbye and all, and that kakashi gaiden will be the start off on the 15th
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 05:41   Link #33
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
LOL You're really scary

My answer of course I'm excited.....
i know it's amazing how i can terrify people in a forum!! is it because I’m amazing? Yes , yes I am

I’m also excited I’ve not seen a lot of fillers, just two episodes 170 and 202 because I wanted to see S.Uchiha.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 06:57   Link #34
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am feeling quite indiffrent 2 years of fillers have numbed my excitation level . The question is Will I be handle the plot due to its awesome-ness , now that I am used to fillers ?
Truth be told, I feel quite indifferent myself.
I will probably watch them still and there is a number of scenes I want to see animated but somehow I'm not that impatient to see them.
Like ShikaShika I worry about the fact that my imagination has a higher budget and a better film director.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 07:27   Link #35
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I'm not that impatient to see them.
I know exactly what you mean man, I’m just laid back and chilling lol. I've watched every filler episode up till now, and have all of them archived truth be told it did not really phase me or anything cause I knew they would end sooner or later, it just happens to be later. None the less, unlike most people (even after watching both teasers) I'm keeping my expectations as low as possible, like "filler expectations".

I remember how I would always go to some movie that I saw the trailer to with seriously high expectations, and you know its not like the movie would suck or bomb just my expectations were just too damn high, hence to me it was a total let down. I've learned this lesson several times, in fact so many times that now, I always try and keep my expectations as low as possible for almost anything and everything. So in other words, if my expectations are not very high, then I can't really be let down! Huzzah!

So yea, not "bring it on" but more like, "go ahead, take your best shot", none the less I am definitely going to watch them.
Old 2007-01-12, 17:23   Link #36
chuckcsf

Actually we will get more fillers on Naruto's training with Jiraiya...
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 17:51   Link #37
Razz

Well after 90 or so episodes, I'm not surprised that people like Hunter aren't all that excited, however I'm pretty certain once they watch part 2 they'll get that old feeling back. It'll be great.

I personally plan to stop reading the manga once part 2 begins. The feeling of anxiety during that one week wait to watch the next episode to see what happens next is priceless, and I really really really REALLY miss it.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 17:52   Link #38
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Well after 90 or so episodes, I'm not surprised that people like Hunter aren't all that excited, however I'm pretty certain once they watch part 2 they'll get that old feeling back. It'll be great.

I personally plan to stop reading the manga once part 2 begins. The feeling of anxiety during that one week wait to watch the next episode to see what happens next is priceless, and I really really really REALLY miss it.
Same here...lucky for you guys after the anime is on you might not see me anymore i hope you'll all miss me
Old 2007-01-12, 18:13   Link #39
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
Same here...lucky for you guys after the anime is on you might not see me anymore i hope you'll all miss me
Why is that if you don't mind me asking? Curious...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 18:28   Link #40
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Why is that if you don't mind me asking? Curious...
Spoliers, dude i don't wanna get spoliers reading everyones post , some people like myself don't use to spolier thingy where you hide what you're saying so i'll play it safe and leave here so i can watch the anime spolier free