KBTKaiser

o_O; The hell you talking about? Put them up already. XD XD XD
Old 2004-03-19, 02:09   Link #22
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo
Err so would you like me to upload episodes or not? How do I get information on doing this?
If you want to make them available on BT I would suggest that you read our BitTorrent Forum if you need help and ask the maintainer of one of these two sites for a tracker:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-03-19, 02:53   Link #23
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Both mxs and jamuraa can be found on the AnimeSuki IRC channel (#AnimeSuki at irc.zirc.org) too, though mostly idle
But if you catch them there it might be easier than a conversation by Mail/PM.
Old 2004-03-19, 10:46   Link #24
Zigma

I'm willing to help you out. I'll send you a PM
Old 2004-04-13, 11:21   Link #25
Aiorus

Please do, if you need help in anything, please post here, or pm me
Old 2004-05-05, 06:43   Link #26
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Send a message via MSN to Ultimo
Thumbs up B't X Torrent LIVE

EDIT: Phoenix Torrents' tracker is down, please see latest post in this thread for details of new tracker!

Allrighty I know it's been a while, but I finally finished ripping and encoding the rest of the B't X series. I spent the last week or so trying to find a tracker. I tried contacting mxs via email, with no luck, so instead I posted the torrent on Phoenix Torrents, so you can find it over there. More information is available on that page. As you can see at the top of the page, Phoenix doesn't exactly like people posting their torrent files elsewhere, so if you want to host it at Animesuki, feel free to get the torrent file and change the tracker information in it with MakeTorrent or a similar .torrent editor program to whatever other tracker you find to use. Just message me with the new torrent file and I'll seed for that tracker as well. Other than that, hope ya'll enjoy! You can post your comments here since I probably won't check back with phoenix that often.
-Ultimo

Last edited by Ultimo; 2004-05-09 at 07:32.
Old 2004-05-05, 07:09   Link #27
DistortedRealmS

Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
Nice, I always wanted to see this but couldn't find it anywhere would be nice to get it on a different tracker though, less of a hassle espeically when you can't use free or web-based email address's when joining with pheonix, which is odd.

thanks
Rob
Old 2004-05-05, 07:15   Link #28
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
wow thanks for sharing this with us. Alot of hard work went into this.

Trying the torrent but cant seem to connect to any seeds or peers
Old 2004-05-05, 07:52   Link #29
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Well if you reeeeeeally don't want to sign up with Phoenix, you can always email me and I'll send you the .torrent file that way (ultemo@hotmail.com)

Rest assured I am seeding, but I've always had a problem connecting to other people that are on home networks (at least I think that's the problem), and it has to do with my router as well. I don't really understand how it works, but in any case it usually takes a few more people to jump on board before it starts going for me, don't ask me why.
Old 2004-05-05, 08:54   Link #30
DistortedRealmS

Quote:
Well if you reeeeeeally don't want to sign up with Phoenix, you can always email me and I'll send you the .torrent file that way (ultemo@hotmail.com)
excellent it would help out a great deal, I sent an email to you already

Cheers
Rob
Old 2004-05-05, 13:08   Link #31
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Got it :-)
Old 2004-05-05, 16:41   Link #32
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Thats so great! the first time I saw Btx I though it was a Saint Seiya remaking looking forward to download it, I'll try to do my best in sharing it of course
Old 2004-05-05, 16:46   Link #33
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Allrighty I know it's been a while, but I finally finished ripping and encoding the rest of the B't X series. I spent the last week or so trying to find a tracker. I tried contacting mxs via email, with no luck, so instead I posted the torrent on Phoenix Torrents, so you can find it over there. More information is available on that page. As you can see at the top of the page, Phoenix doesn't exactly like people posting their torrent files elsewhere, so if you want to host it at Animesuki, feel free to get the torrent file and change the tracker information in it with MakeTorrent or a similar .torrent editor program to whatever other tracker you find to use. Just message me with the new torrent file and I'll seed for that tracker as well. Other than that, hope ya'll enjoy! You can post your comments here since I probably won't check back with phoenix that often.
-Ultimo
By your request we won't list B't X on AnimeSuki. If someone wants to get it listed on AnimeSuki, I'd suggest that you take it into your own hands as Ultimo suggests.

PS. Why didn't you try contacting Jamura if you couldn't get ahold of mxs?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:38   Link #34
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
By your request we won't list B't X on AnimeSuki. If someone wants to get it listed on AnimeSuki, I'd suggest that you take it into your own hands as Ultimo suggests.

PS. Why didn't you try contacting Jamura if you couldn't get ahold of mxs?
Well, laziness mainly. I PMed him just now though, so keep your fingers crossed!
Old 2004-05-05, 19:51   Link #35
TheMongoMania

Cool thanks for uploading this. Me and the other 2 guys getting this are grateful.
Old 2004-05-05, 20:48   Link #36
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Whoa this anime looks good. I need to try and download again. had to restart pc.

pic:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-05, 21:32   Link #37
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpixel
Whoa this anime looks good. I need to try and download again. had to restart pc.
Well in Bittorrent it says I am connected to two peers, yet in torrentspy it comes up with four peers. Always very strange. BTW I saw that Jamura looked at this thread, but hasn't contacted me back, so I guess he's not interested
I'll keep trying Suprnova and see if I can get it up there so we can get lots more peers and make it go a lot faster.
Old 2004-05-05, 22:04   Link #38
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

hmm i see two peers. I hope Jamura can put it up. or else i see this download taking maybe all week. I hope its worth it to. Im taking a gamble on a anime i dont know hehe
Old 2004-05-05, 22:58   Link #39
DistortedRealmS

Quote:
hmm i see two peers. I hope Jamura can put it up. or else i see this download taking maybe all week. I hope its worth it to. Im taking a gamble on a anime i dont know hehe

Hmm my download rate is holding at 60 - 70kb's and my upload speed is holding above 20, don't worry if your going slow as to take a week I'll surely be able to fuel your download speed eventually

Cheers
Rob
Old 2004-05-06, 02:55   Link #40
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Well if you get Azureus, you can go into the details of the file downloading, click on the files tab, and when you right click on a file you can specify to change the priority from low to high or vice versa, and an option to "do not download." Useful tool if you want to just download like the first episode, for example, just to see what it's like. I do realize that a 5.4GB torrent is massive, heh, but you can use that and see how it works.
Closed Thread