AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 15:53   Link #4381
ImperialFlameGod8190

doubt it good grief MAX ur really hype about things as always but seriously. I think as far as Nana and Momo are concerned their screwed because Rito thinks of them as little sisters because of their relationship with mikan he acted in the role Lala would play normally ha
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 15:59   Link #4382
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Duly noted. I'll act as deadpan as possible from now on. If Yuu Narukami from Persona 4 managed to do it and got friends, I can do it to.
Old 2012-06-30, 15:59   Link #4383
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Don't think I'll ever tire of this series, To-Love-ru is the define definition of gulity pleasure.

I mean what would you call that, with Rito using Lala's chest to please herself?!

Another thing I won't tire of is Lala and Momo with pigtails, it's soooo darn adorable and hot!
Old 2012-06-30, 16:16   Link #4384
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I can't wait to see how Nana will pacify her relationship with Mea, and I hope to god we get a hint of Nemesis being nearby. I really want to her see so bad! "rolling on floor"
Old 2012-06-30, 16:25   Link #4385
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I have to say, with her hair like that Nana resembles Lala a lot
But great chapter nonetheless, Rito does seem to have gotten used to saying the right things
Old 2012-06-30, 16:38   Link #4386
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I wouldn't be surprised if Momo started next chapter wanting to see Rito at his room, locking his door with force, confronting about his hug towards Nana, and demanding for one too-v-;;.
Old 2012-06-30, 16:40   Link #4387
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

He's certainly manned up, but he still has a long way to go. You have to give him props for hugging Nana during her moments of insecurities. I hope we see more of that with other heroines especially Momo and Yui!
Old 2012-06-30, 16:41   Link #4388
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That's something I would like to see too, but I see her demanding more than a hug
Old 2012-06-30, 16:46   Link #4389
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Knowing Momo she would demand Rito to take her on date or better yet, have him bathe or sleep in the same bed. I could totally see her asking for that. Well that's to expect, if it's Momo anything sweet or hot will happen! God I love her!
Old 2012-06-30, 16:54   Link #4390
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Being as though she already did all of those things willingly, I can see her doing all of that again, but this time, actually pulling a, you owe me BIG TIME there Rito-san, plus interests, routine with him, which will make them all the more awesome to watch.
Old 2012-06-30, 17:14   Link #4391
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I wonder if she'll ask him for a kiss, considering that the second sister got a hug I wouldn't be surprised if she asked, or tease for one since it'll definitely be an "upgrade" from a simple hug itself.

That's just me, a huge Momo fan, throwing things out there. Just saying.
Old 2012-06-30, 17:19   Link #4392
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

OH BOY

DAT LALA

Yabuki really pushing it.
Old 2012-06-30, 17:24   Link #4393
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Didn't expect to see a scanlation so soon. That's some godly speed.
Eh!? I don't think it takes more than an hour to scan 40 pages

Anyway, I can not help but wonder... how much better would this franchise be without this Yuuki Rito
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 17:26   Link #4394
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Probably wouldn't sell as much because there wouldn't be anyone to accidentally trip on the girls causing ecchi scenarios to happen.
Old 2012-06-30, 17:31   Link #4395
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Probably wouldn't sell as much because there wouldn't be anyone to accidentally trip on the girls causing ecchi scenarios to happen.
So that spineless brat is the personification for natural happenstance (strong gales, banana peels, underground vents, etc).
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 17:35   Link #4396
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Eh!? I don't think it takes more than an hour to scan 40 pages
Usually it depends, but this one did.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 17:38   Link #4397
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Let it be known that I don't like Rito Yuki as much as you do (please don't kill me), but since Saruyama, the principal, and basically every other boy in the school and in the series that aren't Zastin, Ren, Rito and Mikan's dad, King Chibiluke, and Kuro, are blatant perverts that want their virginities taken and basically turn this into a full blown hentai shown in doujin sites. Rito is the MC of the story, and the only boy who uses sentimentalism in his actions, and apparently, that sparks the girls to fall for him faster than him falling ON them.
Old 2012-06-30, 17:50   Link #4398
zibi88

ehh but I would be sooo glad if Lala just stopped thinking about supporting haruna... and just started to develop her own love life....she is pushing her love aside (doesnt sleep in ritos bed or gets in hugs/kisses/clinging and spending more time together with him) for harunas sake

it is sad becouse we see her smile kindly to rito... and how he helped nana...normaly she could go to him and hug him as thanks or something like that... but she just needs to stop herself ;/ its just sad (since haruna doesnt show any kind of development into cofessing... I wonder if she would act the same if she learned that lala is pushing herself for her sake.... kinda like she would learn about it from momo... and after that rethink stuff and ask lala to stop and get closer to rito for her sake)

but still the biggest shock for both lala and haruna that could split the support thing is... they learning about ton of other girls that are in love with rito xD so its not just they 2 but there is way way more so they might feel their positions beign threatened and start to act to make sure rito would love them more ^^

anyway for now I think that next chapter will be about yami... since she is absent fo a while... mea and nana needs to rethink stuff... so it will be a break from nana-mea stuff and we might see tear wisiting rito's house :P... or we might see momo trying to get a hug from rito... since her objective is to gain a little of ritos love... nanas case rito was the one to act and hugged her from his own accord ^^ momo after many tries was allways rejected (too much ecchi for rito) so she might change her tactics of approch

I guess time will tell but current chapter was really nice... there was lala interreaction and we see again her kindness and how much she belives in rito... momo sad and rito doing sweet talk to both momo and nana ^^ it was nice chapter
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 18:16   Link #4399
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Come on now, guys.

Sure, Rito isn't some superhuman being that just bangs the babes whenever he gets the chance (like the guy on my avvy), but he actually mixes it up even when faced with things he can't beat. Just because he doesn't want to use his family jewels right now don't mean he's spineless and brat.

That's what's Momo's job is to fix. And the journey for us to enjoy.

Also, Rito pretty much seals the deal with his otherworldly ability of tripping on flat surfaces and being a master technician while asleep. And he's slowly being corrupted to the darkness side, namsayin? I can remember the first chapter and his setting is of a guy who faints when he sees women in bikinis. He's grown up in our eyes so give the guy some slack.

But man, that Lala scene is still on my mind.

Yabuki: That's just some messed up ink on my manuscript and I ran out of time to fix it.

Sure you did, Yabuki.
Old 2012-06-30, 18:22   Link #4400
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That Lala scene, would that count as a reverse paizuri, or something of the sort?

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen