AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-08-27, 18:16   Link #1061
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Klash is good like that, lol. But he is in for a surprise since it's the next boss fight that will introduce this. The problem with them doing the side stories first, and having that trap chest, was that it changed the viewer's perceptions. In the novel, there was no areas where you couldn't teleport out of.
I think there will be a few more things people will be supriced by as well. Although I guess there is a risk that the episode titles will give some away.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 18:25   Link #1062
lightbringer
M9000

People also already predicted a few weeks ago that Asuna and Kirito will get married (actually, was that Klashikari's prediction as well? lol). The side stories do tend to be very spoilerific even after they got partially sanitized by the anime crew.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 18:27   Link #1063
Kazu-kun

It's going to be hilarious if the anime trolls the LN readers by having Kirito and Asuna face the boss on their own like in the OP.
Old 2012-08-27, 18:28   Link #1064
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
I think there will be a few more things people will be supriced by as well. Although I guess there is a risk that the episode titles will give some away.
The dual blade was totally spoiled. I was thinking he had a shield when I first read the foreshadow for it.
Old 2012-08-27, 18:57   Link #1065
Znail

Well, I don't expect anyone to predict how SOA will be cleared, unless there is some spoiler for it
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 19:08   Link #1066
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

No one better ruin that. Whether it be the anime staff or someone on this forum. The problem with adaptations are the spoilers. It's why I read the novel first this time around.
Old 2012-08-27, 21:16   Link #1067
larethian

Some of you LN readers please stop using your LN knowledge to do speculations in the episode threads.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 22:00   Link #1068
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Some of you LN readers please stop using your LN knowledge to do speculations in the episode threads.
If you find any posts that are, report them.
Old 2012-08-28, 06:03   Link #1069
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

The thread tittle is "for experienced SAO Novel Readers only" so unless it's a mistake, I think using LN knowledge for speculating here isn't forbidden.
Old 2012-08-28, 06:18   Link #1070
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
The thread tittle is "for experienced SAO Novel Readers only" so unless it's a mistake, I think using LN knowledge for speculating here isn't forbidden.
larethian was talking about the episode threads, though..
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 06:34   Link #1071
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
larethian was talking about the episode threads, though..
In that case, shouldn't it be more effective to say it on the respective thread instead of here though? Not all of the LN readers who were leaking spoilers there be in this thread that often since this thread freeze when there's no discussion while the anime thread keeps going on discussions and makes the LN readers who's leaking spoilers busy there instead of coming here
Old 2012-08-28, 06:46   Link #1072
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
In that case, shouldn't it be more effective to say it on the respective thread instead of here though? Not all of the LN readers who were leaking spoilers there be in this thread that often since this thread freeze when there's no discussion while the anime thread keeps going on discussions and makes the LN readers who's leaking spoilers busy there instead of coming here
I suppose either works, really. If we see anyone who's a light novel reader speculating in the episode threads, then it'd be best to report their posts.
Old 2012-08-28, 07:46   Link #1073
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
If the pattern is that people generally hang out here and then go to troll the episode threads with "fake" speculation then I'd post it here. But neither way is effective since people who want to troll will always troll. And on this issue there's a fine line to walk since it's not as clear cut as just posting spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
Well, I don't expect anyone to predict how SOA will be cleared, unless there is some spoiler for it
SOA is a raid - sorry, operation - boss in SWTOR. SAO on the other hand - the ending has already been partially spoiled when Kirito promises Liz that he'll clear the game. But I don't think any of the anime-only viewers have realized yet when and how that will happen. The anime has been extra careful to cut out scenes involving Heathcliff after all.
Old 2012-08-28, 07:51   Link #1074
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Future episode titles have been revealed:

Ep11 - The Morning Mist Girl
Ep12 - Yui's Heart
Ep13 - The Depths of Hell

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Enjoy speculating away, I'll read from the shadows.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 07:54   Link #1075
Deltaray

Wait what, they are splitting Yui episode o.o that was interesting, and it even seems that they will keep fishing one, even tho Depths can mean fl75 dungeon too.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 08:02   Link #1076
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Future episode titles have been revealed:

Ep11 - The Morning Mist Girl
Ep12 - Yui's Heart
Ep13 - The Depths of Hell

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Enjoy speculating away, I'll read from the shadows.
Oh, thanks. Nice to have a source, too.

2 episodes for Yui, huh? That'll be nice. Episode 13's title is a little vague.. but that means SAO should be cleared/over by around episode 14 or 15?
Old 2012-08-28, 09:13   Link #1077
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Oh, thanks. Nice to have a source, too.

2 episodes for Yui, huh? That'll be nice. Episode 13's title is a little vague.. but that means SAO should be cleared/over by around episode 14 or 15?
I'm ok with two episodes covering Yui SS, but I fear anime team will do something stupid like start playing 2 OP from Ep 13 onward which more or less spoils numerous plot elements and characters from ALO resulting in widespread confusion within anime only fraction. If anything, I'll be pissed if that really happen.

Btw, just start following SAO novel recently so will be sticking around here for a while.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 09:25   Link #1078
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
I'm ok with two episodes covering Yui SS, but I fear anime team will do something stupid like start playing 2 OP from Ep 13 onward which more or less spoils numerous plot elements and characters from ALO resulting in widespread confusion within anime only fraction. If anything, I'll be pissed if that really happen..
Yeah, that'd suck. But.. I've rarely seen 2 cour anime do that.. some 2nd OPs only start at about episode 15~17.
Old 2012-08-28, 09:25   Link #1079
Krono

Quote:
Yeah, I could see 13 being either just the fishing event, or the fishing event in the first half, and the floor 75 boss fight and the reveal in the second half.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 09:44   Link #1080
lightbringer
M9000

So it looks like Yui/honeymoon will get royal treatment. But "Depths of Hell"? Obviously that episode has to cover the 75th floor battle with the ending likely to follow an episode later, but what's with that title? The only thing that comes to mind is if they defeat the 75th floor boss and then end on a cliffhanger as Kirito strikes Heathcliff and everyone sees "immortal object" or thereabout.