Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Spoiler for spoiler for episode 12:
Spoiler for reply to spoiler:
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:02   Link #1302
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Kallen is going to be fine people. The staff would never hurt your favorite character. She's the heroine after all and thus she must appear in every episode in some form. It would be a huge loss to the show and lose so many viewers if she wasn't there after all.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:03   Link #1303
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
And Lelouch is such a nice guy. I'm sorry, I can't really take that part of your post too seriously.

Your other points are true enough. But since Kallen is under Suzaku's care right now, development between the two is bound to happen whether it is romantic or not. I doubt he will treat her badly, and who know what will happen. Like I said, don't write off anything that has some sliver of possibility.

I prefer the way to act of Lelouch than Suzaku's one
I don't like hypocrite people ^^ Anyway, it's not Suzaku's thread so let's not pollute the Kallen's thread with him.

About the rest, I'm waiting to see ^^ But I don't believe in this pairing (and I don't like Suzaku ) especially when usually, the only way to argue to this pairing to this pairing is to use the island episode..God, Athrun and Cagalli's relationship have nothing in common with Suzaku/Kallen's relationship u_u (Or i'll be a fan of those two -_-)

Quote:
[I'm sorry but with obvious and predictable posts like yours I'm laughing my ass off trying to see your pathetic attempt to prove a point anyway you may want to actually go back and (oh my god) ACTUALLY READ MY POST instead of looking at the responses that demon and Dark made and not waste any space.
ROFL

And i'm the one predictable ? I take your answer as a point for me

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:03   Link #1304
Silver Soul
Banned

God forbid is there was an episode she doesn't appear, imagine what would happen?
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:04   Link #1305
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Spoiler for reply to spoiler:
Spoiler for spoileeer:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:04   Link #1306
Silver Soul
Banned

[QUOTE=Lolipopo;1675957]I prefer the way to act of Lelouch than Suzaku's one
I don't like hypocrite people ^^ Anyway, it's not Suzaku's thread so let's not pollute the Kallen's thread with him.

About the rest, I'm waiting to see ^^ But I don't believe in this pairing (and I don't like Suzaku ) especially when usually, the only way to argue to this pairing to this pairing is to use the island episode..God, Athrun and Cagalli's relationship have nothing in common with Suzaku/Kallen's relationship u_u (Or i'll be a fan of those two -_-)

Quote:
[I'm sorry but with obvious and predictable posts like yours I'm laughing my ass off trying to see your pathetic attempt to prove a point anyway you may want to actually go back and (oh my god) ACTUALLY READ MY POST instead of looking at the responses that demon and Dark made and not waste any space./QUOTE]

ROFL
Yeah you may what to fix that
Old 2008-06-24, 13:05   Link #1307
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Kallen is going to be fine people. The staff would never hurt your favorite character. She's the heroine after all and thus she must appear in every episode in some form. It would be a huge loss to the show and lose so many viewers if she wasn't there after all.
And your proof that it'd be a loss is? Who can says the show won't attract more viewers if the remove her/hurt/handicap her?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:05   Link #1308
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Again, there would be a slew of complaints and a lot of problems for Sunrise. She's the heroine though so no worries Kallen fans.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 13:06   Link #1309
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Silver Soul, shut the hell up. You're being nothing but a troll.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:06   Link #1310
Silver Soul
Banned

They may have to actually "watch" it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Silver Soul, shut the hell up. You're being nothing but a troll.
Another predictable response!
Oh nice Kallen avatar by the way
Old 2008-06-24, 13:07   Link #1311
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Again, there would be a slew of complaints and a lot of problems for Sunrise. She's the heroine though so no worries Kallen fans.
I don't think that her absence will be a big problem, personnaly, I just want to see what's going to happen to her
I we are seeing her in Turn 12 and that this turn fix what's happened to her after her capture by Suzaku , and that we don't see her in turns dedicated to the cult, I'll be fine

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:08   Link #1312
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I prefer the way to act of Lelouch than Suzaku's one
Suzaku isn't any more of a hypocrite as Lelouch actually. I have brought forth evidence of that not too long ago. I will save it for a later time since this isn't the place.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:09   Link #1313
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
And your proof that it'd be a loss is? Who can says the show won't attract more viewers if the remove her/hurt/handicap her?
I don't think it would be a loss personally. But they have made a consious effort to make sure Kallen is involved in every episode no matter how small the scene is. She is the heroine of this show and critical to the plot, so they can't risk not showing her.

And this show would probably lose lots of viewers if Kallen was gone. She appearently is the only reason many people watch this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
They may have to actually "watch" it now

Hey, that's enough. Don't get all crazy over an avatar. You don't need to be happy about it, but calm down.

Old 2008-06-24, 13:10   Link #1314
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Suzaku isn't any more of a hypocrite as Lelouch actually. I have brought forth evidence of that not too long ago. I will save it for a later time since this isn't the place.
Orga777 just give it up man Kallen fans can be just as worst as Lelouch (LuLu) fans
Old 2008-06-24, 13:11   Link #1315
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Yeah, right. Predictable.

Look, it does not matter to me that you're trying to attack Kallen fans because apparently a couple is their only reason to watch or something. What's going on here is that you're obviously posting in order to provoke all the retaliatory attacks on you. In other words, you're being a troll. Just stop, okay. It doesn't matter if this is the Kallen thread, if you were doing the same thing to C.C. fans or Lelouch fans I'd still demand that you stop the trolling.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:11   Link #1316
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Will you knock it off? Suzaku fans can be as bad as you are descibing. Any fan can be that bad.

Old 2008-06-24, 13:12   Link #1317
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

kallen defense force are angry hahaha
Old 2008-06-24, 13:12   Link #1318
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Good, sucks to be you if they don't you sure as hell don't make any decisions regarding how this series is played out and its wrong for you to criticize others for not agreeing with you, so you can either shut up and watch or just go back to writing fan fiction to make yourself feel better
Hm... you seem to be mistaken as I am not criticizing you for disagreeing with me. Rather I am criticising your generalization that Kallen fans are only concerned about who she ends up with and would stop watching if things don't go their way.

Fact of the matter is I personally do not care who Lelouch ends up with, I would prefer Kallen myself but as long as it is well developed he could end up with Suzaku for all I care. The point you seem to miss is that we are vocal about Kallen and Suzaku for the reason that their interactions with eachother have so far had no hint of romantic chemistry between them. As of now Kallen does not seem too fond of Suzaku and Suzaku threw her in a cell with her arms strapped behind her and her mouth gagged with a plate of food beside her head. Yeah that screams romance to me right here... They have no reason at all to get together and any attempt would be just blatantly destroying her characterization so far, especially if the mind wipe is the reason for it.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:12   Link #1319
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
especially when usually, the only way to argue to this pairing to this pairing is to use the island episode..God, Athrun and Cagalli's relationship have nothing in common with Suzaku/Kallen's relationship u_u (Or i'll be a fan of those two -_-Yeah you may what to fix that
Island episode, two characters who are of the opposite sex and enemies, the female of them captured by the male in question, attempts to kill him... sounds familir enough? . Yeah, the island epsiode truly draws a parallell...

Anyway, I think we get it - you hate Kallen X Lelouch and that's it, isn't it?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 13:15   Link #1320
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, people get angry over a lot of things. Like when people talk about the possibility of Kallen X Suzaku when there has never been any chemistry which angers people who are looking at things logically. It's the same way with LelouchXC.C..