AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-27, 09:39   Link #5741
Dene
Meow~~

i have made a new sig now hope u like it...

Avaj: the quality is not the best but its bleach.. 7/10
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{: it's a nice sig but i don't like naruto to much.. 6/10
IcExAlcHeMy: i like the background but i don't know who the girl is?.. 8/10
Old 2004-12-27, 11:23   Link #5742
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
haven't posted something here in a while, so yeah. I'm back in the signature arena.

XelloS: the ownage of FLCL compells. Everything is A-OK. 9/10
Old 2004-12-28, 10:07   Link #5743
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
to the two of you before me, there both great, really nice colours and all fits in well imo! hehe 9/10 for both of ya!

ermm can someone tell me if this sig is ok?
Spoiler:

and im speaking on the size of the file and the amount of text etc
Old 2004-12-28, 12:05   Link #5744
Azulet

Lightbulb new sig!

hobbs: I hope your sig gets through. It's a great pic! Can you tell me who the characters are? I love the warmth radiating from them. I love this one. 10/10
USB500: simple and clean, I wish there was more going on. but it still looks really nice. 8/10
Xellos: FLCL! YAy! I love your selection of images. I think the font's placement could be better though, it seems to cut off haruko's arms. 8.5/10
Avaj: I think I rated this already...I still like it. It's colorful and very funny. 9/10
aFlip: I liked your old sig better, the one that had the black bars. This new one's quality seems a bit low. and I don't know, I'm not really liking the black/white radiant border. I think a simple black or white one would be fine. 8/10
Wandering: Pretty butterflies and clean pic. Your name could stand out a bit more though. But it's still nice. 9/10
Muir Woods: I like the computer effect, it's really neat. overall the sig is interesting. 9.5/10
Draco: good quality and interesting border, do I see a line of text on the black bar? 9.5/10
Ayame: cute! the caption makes it better, too. go holiday spirit! 9/10
Wavie: I like the cg, I feel the border is a bit thick though. 9/10
Yuiichi: I like the rounded off border and the image is so clean! I thought the image had an empty spot in the middle when you first got the sig but after looking at it for a few threads, I think it's starting to grow on me. The colors are great. 10/10.

I'm still trying to figure out which to use as sig...the file sizes are really frustrating.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Azulet; 2004-12-28 at 17:32. Reason: forgot to give Yuiichi a number
Old 2004-12-28, 12:16   Link #5745
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs
to the two of you before me, there both great, really nice colours and all fits in well imo! hehe 9/10 for both of ya!

ermm can someone tell me if this sig is ok?
Spoiler:

and im speaking on the size of the file and the amount of text etc
Nope, it's way over the size limit ~_~
The sig in itself is good looking though and the art seems fine so this one would get 8/10.

Azulet : cute! somehow this character really look like Sincere, but it's probably not her though :P The font is nice too and it fit the winter theme. 9.5/10.

xris : another awesome signature from you! But it's breaking the rules 10/10!
Old 2004-12-28, 14:02   Link #5746
Yuiichi
Retired.

@Azulet - Did it occur to you that you never gave me an actual number rating? Lol, i felt kind of left out there.

Azulet: Wow, looks like someone is following in the footsteps of the great Thany! Very nice image, good border, and good choice in font. One complaint, the file size (not really a complaint). It's 32464 bytes, just a mear 2464 bytes over the limit! I'm sure you can size it down! 9.4/10

Thany: Wow, you're going to be beat by Azulet sooner or later Thany! This one is not so great. I don't think the image is as cute as some of your previous ones, therefore taking away your edge. Nice border and font as always. 9.0/10
Old 2004-12-30, 00:58   Link #5747
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelloS
IcExAlcHeMy: i like the background but i don't know who the girl is?.. 8/10
She's a character from Gundam Seed Destiny. Her name is Meryin Hawke as you can see it on the banner.

Azulet: Cute anime girl 9.6/10
Old 2004-12-30, 01:44   Link #5748
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Yuiichi - 10/10!

Thany - 10/10!

IcEAlc - I like the overall color scheme and the fonts as well, but the problem's the picture source, Meyrin's neck looks abit disconnected to me 8/10

Ayame - I like the hazed effect alot, fits really well together with the font and the positioning of the text. 9/10

Avaj - The coolest thing about is that your name dosen't look like it was edited it at all, in the sense that it dosen't stand out (which is the good thing in this case) And it's from Bleach! W00t! - 8/10

And here's my sigg, by Shay.
Old 2004-12-31, 11:10   Link #5749
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

hobbs - I like the image, it's touching, but the color of your name could be different...I dunno, that color over the background just doesn't look good....but hey...mine doesn't even have my name so........ 9/10

Thany - I like it....but ya, your previous ones have been better....but still.... 9/10

Azulet - Like this one.....plus the added Winter theme fits the season. 10/10
And yes, there is a line of text in mine at the top, it says "I think that I want to be forgiven. Yes...I want to be forgiven...". It was barely readable before, but xris said my sig was a bit too big, and the resize made it impossible to read but I'm too lazy to take it out.

Inuzuka - Um....Uh....too green....it just feels a bit bland 7/10
Old 2004-12-31, 12:45   Link #5750
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Inuzuka gets 9/10 because Bleach rocks ^^

what do you guys think of mine. It's a really good quote from naruto.
Old 2004-12-31, 22:34   Link #5751
Sousuke S.
Baka FMP Fanboy/Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Sousuke S. Send a message via MSN to Sousuke S. Send a message via Yahoo to Sousuke S.
9/10 Pretty righteous quote. XD
Old 2005-01-01, 02:27   Link #5752
WaterSideAngel
Off to a fresh start!

I'd give DracoBattousai a 9/10 cuz FF is awesome!^^

I tend to personally create mine because I have CG experience. What do you guys think?^^
Old 2005-01-01, 10:35   Link #5753
Yuiichi
Retired.

ninja massacre: Nice quote. Where's it from? On the rating part... since it is just that, a quote, i can't rate it.

WaterSideAngel: I really like the background here. The sparkling water gives it a nice effect and sunsets are always nice. The girls, on the other hand, don't look so cool. The images that you use looks like scans (forgive me if they are) and if you got them from some other place, you chose the wrong images to use. The text is alright, suits the mood. 9.2/10
Old 2005-01-01, 11:21   Link #5754
sinistral
SOS団

hobbs - 9/10 *Prove me wrong please, i saw Uchiha Sasuke and Kurosaki Ichigo*

Thany - 10/10 ! KAWAII

Azulet- 10/10 ! another kawaii sig... let it snow!

DracoBattousai - 8/10. I like FF, but i can't see the words..

Inuzuka - 9/10 . Nice!

Yuiichi - 10/10 ! Nice border and kawaii girl again
Old 2005-01-01, 13:30   Link #5755
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
XelloS Nice selection of images and the text is really cool looking 8/10

Azulet Very cute and wintery. Neat border too reminds me of a candy cane 9/10

Thany Yay! Thats what comes to mind when I saw your sig, Yay, happiness an stuff 10/10

Yuiichi Wow thats a cool scene. Nothing to say but nice one! 10/10

Inuzuka I like this one a lot. Simple and relaxing. It being Bleach just makes it even betterl 9/10

DracoBattousai Cool grunge effects around the edges 8/10

WaterSideAngel The background is really well done and colorful, the two girls don't look like they really fit the background though. They look good, just don't seem to gel with the background. 8/10

New Year. New sig. Too lazy for new theme though.
Old 2005-01-01, 15:39   Link #5756
Azulet

Hey I'm glad everyone likes my latest signature! It's Hatsumi from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. The series really wasn't that great. I've never played the game. But I love Carnelian's artwork.
Now for the ratings!
Thany: You always have such cute and clean looking signatures. I'm curious about the original picture source, since the sig shows only the face. I like the yeloow glow outline. I think the background could be a bit better. It looks kind of strange. 9.5/10
Inuzuka: or should I say Shay's work? hm...aren't you happy three people tried to make you a sig? Shay definitely did a good job with the pic source. The brush strokes are really cool and the font fits. 9/10
ninja massacre: Your quote is great, if you want someone to make you a pic sig to go along with it, check out chibi dusk's workshop for ava/sig. I'm actually there a lot recently, now that I have vacation. not that I'm very good with other people's sigs, though.
WaterSideAngel: Welcome to the Rate That Sig Topic! Did you draw the girls on your sig? since you said you "personally create" and the "CG experience". If you drew them, that's amazing job right there. If they're manga scans, I'd say I wish they had more colors. Right now my eye is directed straight to the middle...ooo pretty...shiny....water...The color effect on text is cool but I wish the "g" in Angel isn't cut off. I didn't used to care about borders until I started posting here. I think your sig would look more finished if you add a border to it. wow that's a long rating, I really like it though. 8.5/10
sinistral: I guess text quotes are really popular these days. hm...but I like pic sigs!
Shin Kell: Wow...I love your avatar. but this is rate that sig. hm...anyway, I like the simple and clean sigs. I wish your name would stand out a bit more though. Unless you want them to sort of fade to the background. Who's the guy? He looks pretty cool. and I like the soft snow looking background. 9/10
Old 2005-01-01, 17:02   Link #5757
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulet
Thany: You always have such cute and clean looking signatures. I'm curious about the original picture source, since the sig shows only the face. I like the yeloow glow outline. I think the background could be a bit better. It looks kind of strange. 9.5/10
That's actually from a wallpaper :P

Speaking of source, I wouldn't mind if you could post the source for your signature too

Shin Kell : good art ; the blood seems odd though. 7.5/10.

Yuiichi : good looking The border is nice too. 8/10.

WaterSideAngel : it's good IMO, but I think a border would be a good idea 8/10.
Old 2005-01-01, 17:28   Link #5758
WaterSideAngel
Off to a fresh start!

Thany: The girl is cute and i like the background cuz it matches^^

Well i'll change the background...maybe i can do without the girls^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azulet
Did you draw the girls on your sig? since you said you "personally create" and the "CG experience". If you drew them, that's amazing job right there. If they're manga scans, I'd say I wish they had more colors.
I didn't draw them and they are Doujin scans. My CG Experience thing meant that I am very good with Photshop and Graphci Design. I can manipulate images and do whatever to them, and i've drawn my own pictures in the anime CG style. That's what I meant^^;;

::EDIT:: Ok now how does it look? I think without the girls and if the board style is set to AnimeSuki....it matches with the board kind of..

Last edited by WaterSideAngel; 2005-01-01 at 17:42.
Old 2005-01-01, 19:16   Link #5759
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
DracoBattousai: pretty! 7/10
chibi: very chibi look on there ^^ u def have ur own style n i like it i like teh pic too hehe - 9/10
yuiiiiiiiiichi! i like that one tons and tons i tink its v nice -10/10
watersideangel: its nice and well done but i dont like it.. hehe. no hard feeling eh?
Inuzuka: i love that art style.. well wen they do it in that style.. hehe i like i like -7/10

-i got a new one all! and i followed the rules

Last edited by hobbs; 2005-01-02 at 11:55.
Old 2005-01-02, 04:25   Link #5760
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
My first try at a non-violent sig. I tried to make it nice but yah i messed up a few times but here it is fresh from the oven.

Dude shin kell = 9/10. its clean, not to flashy and a dope pic. Who is that and from what anime?

Hobbs= 8/10 i like the simplicity of it all.

I was wondering if the sig is too big? I know the height is a few over the limit but i reduced the size of the width so does it even out?

Last edited by JoeStoppable; 2005-01-02 at 04:28. Reason: question is this sig too big?
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature