Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 07:54   Link #1021
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Well here's you can blame the owners for being greedy or players for being greedy assholes or you can blame everyone and I mean EVERYONE! It's said they want more money instead of this BS! It's not getting nowhere for NFL and we may have CFB on the spotlight next year.

Picks for Week 2's ARMAGEDDON SATURDAY:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...M73hx_jsUcvrYF
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 19:02   Link #1022
Highman

NFL Kickoff gametime pick!

Spoiler for Thursday Dragon Nights:
Old 2010-09-09, 19:26   Link #1023
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

GEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINTS!

WHO DAT becomes TWO DAT!!!

Let's go world champs!!
Old 2010-09-10, 22:13   Link #1024
LMF

So, any wager on [[__]] - OSU game?
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 22:47   Link #1025
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Woah... Marshall choked something fierce... it's fun being a neutral party in the state and watching the rivalry!

Still I feel bad for them, but well, WVU just proved that they wanted it and closed it out (better late than never I guess).
Old 2010-09-11, 01:10   Link #1026
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajura View Post
Woah... Marshall choked something fierce... it's fun being a neutral party in the state and watching the rivalry!

Still I feel bad for them, but well, WVU just proved that they wanted it and closed it out (better late than never I guess).
West Virginia sucks this year and next week they take on LSU that's a tough game to play in one of the loudest environment stadiums in US history. So they are lucky for this week and hopefully they survive without having earful problems.
Old 2010-09-11, 06:07   Link #1027
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
West Virginia sucks this year and next week they take on LSU that's a tough game to play in one of the loudest environment stadiums in US history. So they are lucky for this week and hopefully they survive without having earful problems.
They got lucky this week... They play LSU next the talent just stepped up several notches! I don't see them defeating LSU.
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 08:34   Link #1028
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:

Marshall did choke, but they also got robbed. There were two blatant, blatant holdings by WVU on their two long TD drives in the fourth. Both occurred in the WVU endzone and should have led to four points for Marshall.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 08:56   Link #1029
Rajura

Well, Marshall also got lucky with not having "the TD that wasn't" called back. But that is another issue entirely.

I'm just glad Auburn escaped with a win... that second half the offense looked anemic. Granted Miss. St. has good talent, but they're Miss. St. I'm used to AU beating them. I'll just be glad when Bumphis goes pro.
Auburn better get some stuff going on this long week if they hope to keep winning. There is a lot of promise on that team... but there is also A LOT (and I'll say it again... A LOOOOOOOOT) of room for improvement! Muffed punts just should not happen!!!
Old 2010-09-11, 12:54   Link #1030
Highman

Quote:
Well, Marshall also got lucky with not having "the TD that wasn't" called back. But that is another issue entirely.

I'm just glad Auburn escaped with a win... that second half the offense looked anemic. Granted Miss. St. has good talent, but they're Miss. St. I'm used to AU beating them. I'll just be glad when Bumphis goes pro.
Auburn better get some stuff going on this long week if they hope to keep winning. There is a lot of promise on that team... but there is also A LOT (and I'll say it again... A LOOOOOOOOT) of room for improvement! Muffed punts just should not happen!!!
Eh, former West Virginia guy and graduate of my high school. On your sig, it's says you're a Christian and Horoism right, they said you can only choose one religion or you would be embarked as a heretic in your religion.

Am I right?
Old 2010-09-11, 14:35   Link #1031
Rajura

Quote:
Eh, former West Virginia guy and graduate of my high school. On your sig, it's says you're a Christian and Horoism right, they said you can only choose one religion or you would be embarked as a heretic in your religion.

Am I right?
Enh... I make it work. I AM a Christian and a Holoist. The Holoism I justify because it's not like I pray to her or believe in her as an actual deity. It is really all based strictly on the fact that I really like Holo and I couldn't come up with a better term.

However, so I keep this post on topic. Man... what happened to Georgia. Today they didn't look like the powerhouse they usually are.
Old 2010-09-11, 15:12   Link #1032
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

LOL, Boise State's victory over Virginia Tech has gone down the crapper!

Yep, the ACC still sucks.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 17:02   Link #1033
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
LOL, Boise State's victory over Virginia Tech has gone down the crapper!

Yep, the ACC still sucks.
I always believe the ACC was going to be the echelon of Football. My god it's to be a going dark year for us. Maybe we should stick to basketball and I won't be shocked If we have another conference alignments over this.

Twenty years and we still fuckin SUCK!
Old 2010-09-11, 17:27   Link #1034
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Holy $hit, Vtech loss to Madison? Ha! Looks like Vtech is only good for cheap cordless phones xD...Boise has no shot at National Championship game...A 2 loss SEC team will get in first...
Old 2010-09-11, 20:04   Link #1035
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Holy $hit, Vtech loss to Madison? Ha! Looks like Vtech is only good for cheap cordless phones xD...Boise has no shot at National Championship game...A 2 loss SEC team will get in first...
AP 25 poll are bullshit, don't believe the hype over it. Boise State may go to the National Championship, If they win undefeated. BCS is overrated and stupid. Quality games don't matter all you got to do is win and your in.

But I'm really upset that ACC has just become a major joke, a joke that I can even laugh and cry at the same time. It's just a goshdarn joke, I can laugh all frickin night long.
Old 2010-09-11, 20:46   Link #1036
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^The white guys in Armani suits WILLNOT let a team that travels 2,000 people in the BCS championship game unless there are Two 2-loss teams behind them...SEC winner verses next power conference 1-loss team will sneak in over Boise and with Vtech being the only decent team on that schedule that'll be the excuse when they $hit on them...You watch and see...
Old 2010-09-11, 22:30   Link #1037
Highman

Quote:
^The white guys in Armani suits WILLNOT let a team that travels 2,000 people in the BCS championship game unless there are Two 2-loss teams behind them...SEC winner verses next power conference 1-loss team will sneak in over Boise and with Vtech being the only decent team on that schedule that'll be the excuse when they $hit on them...You watch and see...
If those Armani suits have excuses to make nor pay refs to make BSU lose then they have nothing to go against it right now. Plus do you think Idahoians would like to travel instead living pi-hole of a state. They want publicity and I have nothing against them

Plus those Armani suits are going to have our NFL lockout next year. You should focusing on that son.
Old 2010-09-11, 22:54   Link #1038
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
Yeah someone else who believes that the SEC kicks @$$! Even if Boise state did get there is no-way they can beat an SEC team!
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 23:09   Link #1039
Rajura

Could happen... I mean Utah beat Bama. So why not, eh?

And... Boise St. has beaten Oklahoma so... maybe, but it would be rather unlikely.
Old 2010-09-11, 23:13   Link #1040
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
If those Armani suits have excuses to make nor pay refs to make BSU lose then they have nothing to go against it right now. Plus do you think Idahoians would like to travel instead living pi-hole of a state. They want publicity and I have nothing against them

Plus those Armani suits are going to have our NFL lockout next year. You should focusing on that son.
Think about what you're saying...You're saying the exception to the rule while I'm half-heartily telling you the rule...No mid-major conference winner has EVER made it to the BCS championship game...They goto congress every year to complain about this $hit and you're telling me an undefeated Boise with that schedule will go (Over a 1-loss power conference team)? You have confidence in this when it has NEVER EVER happened?? Good Luck Bro, and get a tailored suit cuz that's the only way you'll make a difference on this one...

Tags
american football, sports