AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 2 6.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 30.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 23.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-15, 18:31   Link #41
Sumeragi
Banned

Admittedly, I've been avoiding the anime version of ZnT after season 2 because it seems to have too much fanservice relative to the plot.

But meh, I might as well go watch season 3 and then marathon, since I love Henrietta (although she did make a few idiotic mistakes in the LNs).
Old 2012-02-15, 19:50   Link #42
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Admittedly, I've been avoiding the anime version of ZnT after season 2 because it seems to have too much fanservice relative to the plot.

But meh, I might as well go watch season 3 and then marathon, since I love Henrietta (although she did make a few idiotic mistakes in the LNs).
Oh man, first Madoka and now Henrietta. Leave my waifus alone!
Old 2012-02-15, 21:27   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Oh man, first Madoka and now Henrietta. Leave my waifus alone!
Don't worry, Henrietta doesn't mind sharing .
Old 2012-02-15, 23:34   Link #44
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I guess there would be nothing wrong with Henrietta being the occational mistress, if thats what she wants (and I have my doubts here. Who would want to play the second choice long term?).... The real issue here is, that Louise doesnt want this. Period. Her relationship with Saito and her wish to have an exclusive relationship with him is to be respected.
Well, Henrietta has a position as queen. She is going to end up marrying someone else for the sake of the country, not someone she loves. Like episode 5 showed, Saito, to her, would be a mere lover she makes love to during the weekends, like her grandfather did long ago.

If it's all accurate, then this means that Saito's mansion was actually the mansion that housed Louise's grandmother and probably where Louise's mother was born in, a bastard daughter of the king of Tristain.

So you know, that's some poetic poetry goin' on around there in D' Orniere, nahmsayin?

Whether Louise wants it or not, we have no idea if it'll go that way or not as of yet, especially with what happened in volume 20. Though I guess that one's just
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-16, 11:29   Link #45
zero7090

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
Well, Henrietta has a position as queen. She is going to end up marrying someone else for the sake of the country, not someone she loves. Like episode 5 showed, Saito, to her, would be a mere lover she makes love to during the weekends, like her grandfather did long ago.
If it's all accurate, then this means that Saito's mansion was actually the mansion that housed Louise's grandmother and probably where Louise's mother was born in, a bastard daughter of the king of Tristain.
If this is true then the irony just go over the top for Louise to condemn the very kind of love that give birth to her mother which means to condemn her own existence.

p/s: btw love is war.
Old 2012-02-16, 16:34   Link #46
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Were is this thing about Karin being the daughter of a mistress from? Tiffa is the one who is the daughter of a mistress. The ancestor of the Vallière family was the child of a mistress. Karin though is married into the Vallière family so it can't be her.
Old 2012-02-16, 17:24   Link #47
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
Were is this thing about Karin being the daughter of a mistress from? Tiffa is the one who is the daughter of a mistress. The ancestor of the Vallière family was the child of a mistress. Karin though is married into the Vallière family so it can't be her.
Is that so? I just heard unconfirmed rumors, but yours sound better so let's go with that.
Old 2012-02-18, 00:12   Link #48
Calca
Expressionless

Kind of sucks when you know the person you're rooting for (Henreitta) has absolutely no chance.
Closed Thread