AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-08-19, 17:41   Link #3441
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Then watch the anime again and give the specific time. No one will make you avatar if you don't provide full details. I absolutely hate going through an episode to find what someone means

And if your scene contains more than 3 seconds, don't bother. It won't be possible.

Edit : I had a look, and I only did because I just watched the episode .. Well, it's possible to take one falling off the dolphin and then put it together with the dolphin throwing.. getting something like this =>

However, in the latter part the scene keeps zooming out so I don't know how to go about reducing it's file size because of that movement .. Maybe someone more skilled can do it, but I can't :/. This is 78kb and one at 49kb looked absolutely awful. Anyway, that version is not AS safe but you can use it elsewhere if you want.

Last edited by Dist; 2010-08-19 at 18:19.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 22:01   Link #3442
Nina_FireSword
Evil Dark Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueElements View Post
Pretty sure thats to long to all be one avatar.
Then maybe someone will short it

Tomadou kotoba ataeraretemo jibun no kokoro tada uwa no sora Moshi watashi kara ugoku no naraba subete kaeru no nara kuro ni suru
Nina_FireSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 01:14   Link #3443
Dist

Then maybe you should provide what part exactly you want from that movie at which time frame. As it is, it's too long and vague because you didn't say what part you want. In anime it's pretty clear when given a time frame that was they want.
Old 2010-08-20, 03:48   Link #3444
pgr101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Then watch the anime again and give the specific time. No one will make you avatar if you don't provide full details. I absolutely hate going through an episode to find what someone means

And if your scene contains more than 3 seconds, don't bother. It won't be possible.

Edit : I had a look, and I only did because I just watched the episode .. Well, it's possible to take one falling off the dolphin and then put it together with the dolphin throwing.. getting something like this =>

However, in the latter part the scene keeps zooming out so I don't know how to go about reducing it's file size because of that movement .. Maybe someone more skilled can do it, but I can't :/. This is 78kb and one at 49kb looked absolutely awful. Anyway, that version is not AS safe but you can use it elsewhere if you want.
yea its over 3 seconds the part :P so i think its lke impossible?
but i will check it to be sure..becaus is 3 seconds the maximun to get?
pgr101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 04:23   Link #3445
mikoo
Banned

Quote:

13 frames 49.6kb

Before:
Spoiler:

After:
Spoiler:

mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 07:07   Link #3446
Dist

Yeah but the throwing of dolphin looks stupid as it doesn't bounce off the ground after the first time and it just stays there. I felt that the animation is too short if I removed those frames.

It's the best that can be done, though .. so this will have to do. Thanks for the effort.

@pgr101 look at the Avatar I made. That's the best can be made.. well, almost. Miko shortened it a bit below, so you will have to use that one. It's impossible to have avatar that lasts like 3 seconds or whatever, too many frames and too big size if you are going to use it in Animesuki.
Old 2010-08-20, 07:48   Link #3447
pgr101

Quote:
Yeah but the throwing of dolphin looks stupid as it doesn't bounce off the ground after the first time and it just stays there. I felt that the animation is too short if I removed those frames.

It's the best that can be done, though .. so this will have to do. Thanks for the effort.

@pgr101 look at the Avatar I made. That's the best can be made.. well, almost. Miko shortened it a bit below, so you will have to use that one. It's impossible to have avatar that lasts like 3 seconds or whatever, too many frames and too big size if you are going to use it in Animesuki.
no..i am going to use it on another forum,but the guys over there are kinda lazy becuas i asked like 1 week ago for a avatar but still got noting from him so i checked here and here its kinda fast

i got the time
its from 06.19 till 06.29
hope that it works,if not thx for the avtar

Last edited by pgr101; 2010-08-20 at 08:32.
Old 2010-08-20, 08:48   Link #3448
Nina_FireSword
Evil Dark Woman

Quote:
Then maybe you should provide what part exactly you want from that movie at which time frame. As it is, it's too long and vague because you didn't say what part you want. In anime it's pretty clear when given a time frame that was they want.
Its simple from part when she getting out from dark

Tomadou kotoba ataeraretemo jibun no kokoro tada uwa no sora Moshi watashi kara ugoku no naraba subete kaeru no nara kuro ni suru
Old 2010-08-20, 08:58   Link #3449
Dist

It's not allowed to ask for avatars on other forums .. *sigh*

Do you even know the restrictions of avatars on that forum ? I sure hope so, that they won't have any or I made this for nothing.

... Don't ask why I made it even if it's not allowed to ask ..

Old 2010-08-20, 12:35   Link #3450
Dist

^Let me quote '' An Avatar's creation is up to the maker of that avatar and his will to make it. ''

Although it's against the rules to request avatars for other forums, I made it anyway as it was my decision. I was bored so meh. So regarding the visitor message you left me, I shall not remove the avatar I made. It took some time to make it after all, would be such a waste to just throw it away D:
Old 2010-08-20, 13:32   Link #3451
pgr101

thank you a 100 times T.T
just got a messgae from some1 that i denied a rule...but i am bad with english writing T.T
so please forgive me T.T
Old 2010-08-21, 00:17   Link #3452
Nina_FireSword
Evil Dark Woman

Quote:
It's not allowed to ask for avatars on other forums .. *sigh*

Do you even know the restrictions of avatars on that forum ? I sure hope so, that they won't have any or I made this for nothing.

... Don't ask why I made it even if it's not allowed to ask ..

Im not asking for av for another forum but for this i was thinking it can be done i see it cant....oh well.....then maybe simple avatar can be made from this image
http://img28.imageshack.us/f/kerriga...p4snapsho.png/
with title RAX on it?

Old 2010-08-23, 17:41   Link #3453
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Requesting for a couple of avies:

Anime: Highschool of The Dead episode 8
Time:
- 5:04 - 5:06 (Saeko waking up)
- 5:10 - 5:12 (Saeko blushing and then blinking)
Size: 100x100
Extra: Border and loop if it can be looped!

^ Of course, it's kinda a given that I don't want the 2 to focus on the face alone . Show the body too!!!
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 04:51   Link #3454
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

I'd like to make a request.
Highschool of the Dead
Episode 3.
20:52 (Rei with her hair blowing in the wind, looped.)
or either
23:06 (Rei with her hair blowing in the wind with the petals falling, looped)
Thank you very much to who-ever does this!
Old 2010-08-24, 08:57   Link #3455
Dist

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
I'd like to make a request.
Highschool of the Dead
Episode 3.
20:52 (Rei with her hair blowing in the wind, looped.)
or either
23:06 (Rei with her hair blowing in the wind with the petals falling, looped)
Thank you very much to who-ever does this!
Best I could do .. the quality is below average, sorry about that >.<. Also for the other, there was no identical frames so I couldn't make natural loop out of it. If you want different border color or w/e else just let me know.

Old 2010-08-24, 14:17   Link #3456
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Are you talking about mine, or Cyz's?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 14:20   Link #3457
Dist

I was talking about Ultima's first avatar request. He requested two avatars. As for your request, sorry to say, but I can't pick up motivation if I don't like the series in question.

Perhaps someone else will make it.
Old 2010-08-24, 14:45   Link #3458
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

Quote:
Best I could do .. the quality is below average, sorry about that >.<. Also for the other, there was no identical frames so I couldn't make natural loop out of it. If you want different border color or w/e else just let me know.

Don't worry about it! Thank you very much. +cookies
Good to know your watching H.O.T.D too.
Old 2010-08-25, 11:19   Link #3459
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
hi guys

can someone make me pls a Dr.Stein gif avatar where Stein is laughing
and also a cool Dr.Stein signature pls?
Old 2010-08-25, 11:34   Link #3460
Dist

^Read the rules on the first page, then post again or edit your post.

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request