AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 11:12   Link #9581
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I was raise by a Tiger Mom, so yeah more than likely what I count as overreaction far exceeds others. Good to see we get to see some development of the relationship although this is a bump. I look forward to see how they make up.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 11:40   Link #9582
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I was raise by a Tiger Mom, so yeah more than likely what I count as overreaction far exceeds others. Good to see we get to see some development of the relationship although this is a bump. I look forward to see how they make up.
A handshake?

A Fist bump?

A slap on the arse for Haruto from Yuzuki?

A dinner for 2 at a fancy restaurant, then a night at a swanky hotel where they will make sweet sweet love?

....Oh wait what was I thinking with that last one, that should be "making sweet sweet chocolate chip cookies" instead.

Don't get me wrong here, I like the development cause it's fuel/catalyst for bringing something to this series, however I will continue to mock the side that tries to make me think Haruto will get some until he actually gets some i.e making up with makeup sex.

I'd also say I think Yuzuki's reaction is normal even if over something quite trivial but that's girls for ya, they wouldn't be girls if they weren't fussing over trivial things

Shiho was the best part, not even the eavesdropping could compare

p.s if Yuzuki isn't really going, I do hope to god Haruto doesn't think about actually going ahead with this trip with Hoshina alone, I will lose the will the live.....
Old 2012-07-31, 12:57   Link #9583
Mentar
Banned

Haruto, you completely insensitive tard. Based on his face, I'm not even sure that his brain has actually processed what has happened, and WHY she's tilting out like that.

If he doesn't proactively apologize tomorrow, he's going to regret it. And if he's actually retarded enough to go on the trip without Yuzuki... I don't even want to think about it.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:08   Link #9584
Johnny
Working the bags...

^That would make him two for two when it comes to failed planned trips and possibly two for two with failed trip equals failed relationship as well...

Last edited by Johnny; 2012-07-31 at 14:46.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:11   Link #9585
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
What he did was pretty bad, I never said otherwise and never will...however her reaction was just too exaggerated. She went from acting completely within reason and justified to being a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum.
Boys are not girls

There's this thing about girls.. they expect you to know what offends them. If they are forced to explain themselves, you are already on the wrong track.

Haruto is just learning that. Or perhaps he forgot what he learned during his time with Asuka

What happens here is not only Yuzuki has to explain herself, Haruto's response to Mana sends her a message that "oh, he really didn't pay attention to what I just said earlier"

And it's these kind of things that really piss of girls.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 13:54   Link #9586
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Boys are not girls

There's this thing about girls.. they expect you to know what offends them. If they are forced to explain themselves, you are already on the wrong track.

Haruto is just learning that. Or perhaps he forgot what he learned during his time with Asuka

What happens here is not only Yuzuki has to explain herself, Haruto's response to Mana sends her a message that "oh, he really didn't pay attention to what I just said earlier"

And it's these kind of things that really piss of girls.
Then I guess I'm very lucky, very picky(I am...) or both. Few women I've known act this way and the ones that do are usually younger and spoiled.
My problem isn't about the act of her getting angry at his actions, which she is more than in the right to do so...but mostly in the degree of her reaction. To me, it just screams "Spoiled girl"
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 16:18   Link #9587
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Eavesdropping is bad Hoshina
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 16:21   Link #9588
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Eavesdropping is bad Hoshina
Hoshina is a bad girl

I prefer her that way.. xd
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 18:58   Link #9589
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Ok, now this chapter, THIS CHAPTER is actually NORMAL. I can 100% see this happening in an actual relationship (from either side) and to be quite frank I'm surprised KNIM is pulling it off as nicely as it is.

Go fucking figure.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 07:54   Link #9590
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I didnt mind this chapter at all because it seemed like something a bone head guy would do and a typical girl reaction (which btw was completely warranted) I swear the more things change the more they stay the same.

Just like Master Chibi stated i am surprised it was pulled of some nicely. Finally a chapter i liked after so long. However, it still feels like Haruto just doesnt learn but at least it made for some juicy drama. You know youre in trouble if a woman says shes going to her Mother, sisters or friends house.
Old 2012-08-01, 17:15   Link #9591
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Good chapter. We get our drama back and some good laughs.

Not to mention Shiho without a shirt.
Old 2012-08-01, 19:07   Link #9592
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Haruto made a mistake, no doubt about it. Yuzuki's reaction is quite normal from my experience since I rarely do this to my girlfriend and sometime in the receiving end as well. All that is left is for him to fix his mistake.

If Yuzuki told Rin what happened then things might get worse or better in different perspective. Who knows we may see Haruto getting a crash course lesson from Rin, haven't seen her angry before.
Old 2012-08-01, 19:16   Link #9593
ccie20012

@Johnny
And if so did Eba?

Spoiler for last:

He was warned the last time - if Eba important for you (Haruto) - can be cooled relations with other girls and not be so weak.

I hope Haruto will correct their mistake.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 19:30   Link #9594
Johnny
Working the bags...

No, because Eba is making a mountain out of a molehill. He wasn't listening to her at that time, big deal. It's not like he did it on purpose and he apologized and told the girl he couldn't go. If she still wants to make a big deal about and that wasn't good enough. Well he has a next door neighbor that I'm sure will still go on the trip...

I sure hope the hell Seo doesn't start giving Eba a Suzuka attitude. That would suck bad...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 19:40   Link #9595
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I think it's better to freak out at little things once in a while than build it up and explode when the there's a serious issue. Both are to some degree at fault, Haruto for making a mistake, she for overreacting... neither is a big deal, as shown by his comical face right afterwards.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 20:30   Link #9596
ccie20012

I'm really worried about their relationship (yes, I understand that they are characters in the manga ).
Their relationship is reminiscent of a spring which is compressed. Accumulated potential energy.
The question now is an imbalance in their relationship.
If he does not learn to talk to girls "no", I'm afraid that he may lose, what sought for so long.

I'll be glad if the author is not going to do from a small problem big trouble. I'm about go on the trip without Yuzuki... It's fatal error.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 20:36   Link #9597
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I find it surprising that Haruto can't talk or understand girls despite him having one close guy friend while the rest are girls.
Old 2012-08-02, 15:53   Link #9598
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I think it's better to freak out at little things once in a while than build it up and explode when the there's a serious issue. Both are to some degree at fault, Haruto for making a mistake, she for overreacting... neither is a big deal, as shown by his comical face right afterwards.
Agreed a little argument here and there is actually good for a relationship. If Yuzuki had not gotten upset i would have bashed this chapter, but her reaction was spot on and healthy i mean we have all had girlfriends who have overracted in one way or another. They key is how to handle the situation after you fuck up. not a big deal.
Old 2012-08-02, 16:02   Link #9599
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Agreed a little argument here and there is actually good for a relationship. If Yuzuki had not gotten upset i would have bashed this chapter, but her reaction was spot on and healthy i mean we have all had girlfriends who have overracted in one way or another. They key is how to handle the situation after you fuck up. not a big deal.
In simple terms, if Yuzuki didn't reacted that means she doesn't think about what Haruto goes and do. Sometimes overreactions or any reaction are a good thing since you know your partner thinks about you and your actions.
Old 2012-08-02, 18:42   Link #9600
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LOLOL am i the only one cracking up about the neighbor eves dropping and then panicing in sync with haruto?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life