AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-04, 00:55   Link #10101
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Hate to say it, but KNIM would become a lot more interesting if Haruto actually went through with it. I don't want to see Akari get married ...
Yeah, not only trash Akari but trash the protagonist and the whole manga too...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 01:07   Link #10102
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Yeah, not only trash Akari but trash the protagonist and the whole manga too...
Lol, as if KNIM hasn't been going downhill ... I'm just saying how it is since everyone has been complaining about how boring the chapters have become.
Preciize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 01:21   Link #10103
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Lol, as if KNIM hasn't been going downhill ... I'm just saying how it is since everyone has been complaining about how boring the chapters have become.

This manga may be boring now, true.
But what you want is just trashing the whole story end everything Haruto and Yuzuki went trugh just becaus of an idiotic idea.

Besides, no one is forced to read something that he finds boring.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 07:34   Link #10104
Jamesanity

How does call himself a man Have you now shame!! DO HER! . Sorry im bit of an Akari fan :P
Jamesanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 08:58   Link #10105
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chap 219

You know im really starting to hate this manga Seo just end it already this has dragged on for too long lol. After all this time the girl i thought he should have gotten with in the first place throws herself at him, not to mention shes in the top 3 hottest in the damn manga. It felt like an insult to one of my favorite characters and it looks like shes the first to get married too. Though i see what Seo was trying to do here im sorry it just came out as trashy Oh well that Haruto's luck for you at least he did the right thing.
Old 2013-03-04, 09:23   Link #10106
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I feel that many people don't know the meaning of the genre slice of life.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 09:35   Link #10107
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Actually, more people than you think know the genre slice of life. Its when a slice of life drags on for too long making all the chapter mundane. Seo is just dragging it out while working on other material. Majority of the chapters that have come out in the past 10 months have had no substance to them. Every now and then he slips a nice one in there, but im starting to suspect he just doesnt know how to end it quite yet.
Old 2013-03-04, 09:45   Link #10108
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Being "mundane", having no real substance, that is actually the very essence of slice of life.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 10:35   Link #10109
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Being "mundane", having no real substance, that is actually the very essence of slice of life.
can you say KNIM was mundane and had no substance from the get go?
Old 2013-03-04, 11:06   Link #10110
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
No, but it has changed to being it long time ago and from what I can tell many people seemed to like that more than the general drama plot before that,which barely had slice-of-life qualities. I suppose you're not one of these people.

Also, I don't deem "mundane" and "no substance" as something necessarily bad. Incidentally, the series showing in your avatar, originally a 4koma iirc, barely has a developing plot to speak of with almost the same jokes repeating over and over again (as is the nature of most 4komas) and still it has been rather popular. With good reason though as slice-of-life series only have to do few things right (and repeat them) to be enjoyable for quite a long time.

PS: I'm not commenting on KNIM's slice of life qualities.

Last edited by Waven; 2013-03-04 at 11:23.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 17:00   Link #10111
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Well I guess thats the end for Haruto x Akari moments. Also I wanted Akari to end up with Takashi, but oh well.
Old 2013-03-04, 22:55   Link #10112
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The more I think about it, if Akari coming back into the story was just to plant the idea of marriage into Haruto's head then I think it could have been handled differently. She could've have just planted the idea into his head when they were out having dinner. Personally, the only problem I have with this chapter is that Akari trying to get Haruto to sleep with her felt unnecessary.
Old 2013-03-05, 17:21   Link #10113
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesanity View Post
How does call himself a man Have you now shame!! DO HER! . Sorry im bit of an Akari fan :P
You want your idol to get laid but not get married to the person her has a curse. I don't find it fair. It's better she gave it to the person she will marry...

Quote:
So sleeping with another girl on her wedding day? Is this NTR? I'll f*cking drop this if that happen.. When did cheating become exciting?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 17:57   Link #10114
ccie20012

Haruto acted very wisely. Sleep with Akari is like a bomb ticking. Wait until it explodes?
On the other hand he just lucky man - she made ​​it clear: if he wants Akari left her husband.
Backup ... backup.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 18:20   Link #10115
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Most romance series turn into slice of life after the main couple get together. I definitely do miss the drama and story from the beginning though.
Old 2013-03-08, 12:32   Link #10116
KNIM

TV Anime series confirmed.
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 13:19   Link #10117
Freeter
beyond

Wow, they're jumping into Tokyo arc right off the bat? Time to bust out "Start Line"
Old 2013-03-08, 15:21   Link #10118
Lender

What i am most curious is, we are gonna get a descent Character Design this time? because the last OVA was terrible, they used some random/generic Character design instead of something close to the original and completily killed the characters.
Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 15:53   Link #10119
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lender View Post
What i am most curious is, we are gonna get a descent Character Design this time? because the last OVA was terrible, they used some random/generic Character design instead of something close to the original and completily killed the characters.
Well, OVA stands for Original Video Animation. Generally speaking OVAs usually are aired to catch or grasp the audience liking to it, then commencing the official anime with better animation. Beelzebub originally had an OVA, afterwards it then commence the anime. Hopefully KNIM anime starts off the beginning to ch 200 of the current manga. Would be a good watch.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 19:19   Link #10120
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lender View Post
Here's the staff thus far:

Production Studio: Gonzo
Director: Yamauchi Shigeyasu
Series Composition & Scenario: Yoshida Reiko
Character Design: Nishii Terumi
Music: Oku Keiichi
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life