AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-16, 00:14   Link #201
Confessa
A White Rose

Oh er...yeah, maybe I should have put spoiler tags...wait..

Oh, sure Sei went there with a purpose...

Come on Okazu!!! Post the novel notes, quick!!! I need to find out the answer.
Old 2007-08-16, 10:26   Link #202
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Anyway, it's just weird.. Sei told Sachiko a joke for Yumi.(Remember the last part in the OVA? Sachiko thought Yumi understood the joke and that the joke came from Sei)

So, why would Sei told Sachiko that joke? It means she knows they were going to Italy.. Also, the parrot is a plus, she probably knew they were going to that place..
Reading you, I had the impression you thought Sei told Sachiko the joke purposefully for her to repeat it to Yumi-chan....this year, or kind of recently.... but that's not it.

Sei's joke was told when Sachiko was herself a second year, that's when Lilian student all have their overseas trip apparently. I think the joke was for both Sachiko and Rei who went on the same trip, because Sei just like to mess with her kouhai Sachiko just copied Sei and re-used the same joke on Yumi, though she thought Yumi would take it as a joke unlike herself.

(maybe all Lilian students go to Italy for their trip, it being the land where the Vatican is, etc..)

When Sachiko had her trip in second year, she didn't know Yumi yet whle Yumi was already a fan of her. (she asked a comrade whose onee-sama was in the same class as Sachiko, to buy a photo where Sachiko could be seen a little.... remember?)

I have no idea why Sei went with Kei to Italy, and if it was purposefully at the same time as the Lilian students... but I don't think it's to stalk Shimako : why leave hints of your presence when you want to keep not meeting one person? Moreover when you already watched that person from afar for already half a year ? Why show you're there in the shadows at this point ? I don't think it makes sense....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessa View Post
Oh, sure Sei went there with a purpose...

Come on Okazu!!! Post the novel notes, quick!!! I need to find out the answer.
I thought okazu doesn't make notes and summaries anymore...? maybe we shouldn't hope too much...nay ?
Old 2007-08-16, 11:00   Link #203
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriko View Post
Reading you, I had the impression you thought Sei told Sachiko the joke purposefully for her to repeat it to Yumi-chan....this year, or kind of recently.... but that's not it.
lol.. Regarding me.. Guess I asked a lot of questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriko
Sei's joke was told when Sachiko was herself a second year, that's when Lilian student all have their overseas trip apparently. I think the joke was for both Sachiko and Rei who went on the same trip, because Sei just like to mess with her kouhai Sachiko just copied Sei and re-used the same joke on Yumi, though she thought Yumi would take it as a joke unlike herself.

(maybe all Lilian students go to Italy for their trip, it being the land where the Vatican is, etc..)

When Sachiko had her trip in second year, she didn't know Yumi yet while Yumi was already a fan of her. (she asked a comrade whose onee-sama was in the same class as Sachiko, to buy a photo where Sachiko could be seen a little.... remember?)
Who's comrade that's the same class as Sachiko?
Don't remember, sorry.. Maybe you mean Tsutako?

And where'd you get the info of Sei telling that to Sachiko and Rei in their 2nd year? (Or was it a hypothesis?)

Quote:
I have no idea why Sei went with Kei to Italy, and if it was purposefully at the same time as the Lilian students... but I don't think it's to stalk Shimako : why leave hints of your presence when you want to keep not meeting one person? Moreover when you already watched that person from afar for already half a year ? Why show you're there in the shadows at this point ? I don't think it makes sense....
Well, to stalk Shimako, it's not really the answer I had in my head, but I have no idea why Sei would choose to go to Italy at the same time as the 2nd years..

*Anyway*
Ever since I entered here, I gained so much knowledge and point of views from different people.. I see more meaning in what the soeurs do to each other and how they create this "positive" energy between them.. That is why I love the anime and characters..

Thanks everyone!
Old 2007-08-16, 12:05   Link #204
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Quote:
Who's comrade that's the same class as Sachiko?
Don't remember, sorry.. Maybe you mean Tsutako?

And where'd you get the info of Sei telling that to Sachiko and Rei in their 2nd year? (Or was it a hypothesis?)
Ah, no no! Not in the same class but the same year ! all the students have their trip in their second year, Rei and Sachiko being both second year of the same year, they went on the same trip, just like Shimako is on the same trip with Yumi & Yoshino while she's not in the same class anymore (she was in the same class as yumi during the first year only). Tsutako, while being very wise, is still as young as yumi, that's why we see her in the same trip, and she's till in the same class as yumi this year.

EDIT : I didn't catch what you said well at first, so my reply above may be out-of point^^;
Yumi had a comrade i think it was a classmate, and her nae wasn't given i think. That classmate had her onee-sama in the same class as Sachiko the previous year. Yumi asked her classmate to ask for her onee-sama to buy a photo where Sachiko could be posted for Yumi.

If I remember well, this as said by Tsutako when she tempted Yumi with getting the pic of herself and Sachiko tying her scarf, in exchange for asking the permission of exhibiting the photo from Sachiko-sama...... she said something like : "I know you're secretly a fan of Sachiko-sama.... don't you want this photo? you only have one with a tiny Sachiko-sama on it, taken during her school trip that you got from somebody's onee-sama who is in the same class as Rosa Chinensis en Bouton, right?" - Yumi ->> O_o; "how do you know that?!"

When Sachiko said Sei made the joke on her, she said it was when she herself went to Italy, and Rei and herself couldn't find the roma-manju and brought back something else as a souvenir...

PS : where did you take these smileys, they're very cute !!
Old 2007-08-16, 12:13   Link #205
Stephanie

Ahh, whose Yumi's comrade? o_O

As for Sachiko and Rei, the translation in the soft-sub didn't have that, lol..

The smiley's are from my forum in my link.. I was viewing both the same time so I put the smileys there here.. n_n
Old 2007-08-16, 23:36   Link #206
Confessa
A White Rose

Hm...Okazu said it will post the novel translation notes as soon as it finished something for the Yuricon Mailing list. Besides, the List has the novels up to Vol. 18...Too bad I can't read Japanese, though I can try translating it line by line...

AHH! I got Part 1 and Part 4 of the translated novel 17 (ie Ciao Sorella)! It's super nice!!

Last edited by Confessa; 2007-08-17 at 00:23.
Old 2007-08-17, 03:51   Link #207
Stephanie

WHAA~!!!

Link pwease!! D:
Old 2007-08-17, 20:23   Link #208
m000m000

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney72 View Post
can i say something out of nowhere?

yoshino looks like mamina from Simoun... yap... really looks like her.. no doubt..
Yeah, sort of similary like how Akiha Tohno looks totally like Sachiko .

Seriously, other than the braids (which Mamiina doesn't even keep straight in the first place) I fail to see any form of obvious similarities. And as stated above, if that's what it takes for "Y looks like X", well...
Old 2007-08-17, 21:29   Link #209
Bonjour
Rosa Gigantea

I love the Renaissance arts featured here, so heart warming.
They even captured the music usually heard in Italy.
Old 2007-08-18, 05:45   Link #210
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
I'll post more later...there's A LOT more.
Uh, did you ask Erica's permission before posting this here? I think if she wanted this posted outside the Yuricon Mailing List right now, she would have put it on Okazu.
If you haven't gotten her permission, I would suggest deleting your last two posts, asking her permission, and then reposting the notes if she says yes.
And Stephanie, you can access all of Erica's novel notes through the Yuricon mailing list on yahoogroups.
Old 2007-08-18, 22:22   Link #211
Confessa
A White Rose

You're right...I deleted it...I only realized that I might need permission only after I got off the net. Oh well, suckers.
Old 2007-08-19, 07:52   Link #212
Stephanie

@pkgirl-san
The name of the yahoo group is Yuricon, isn't it?

@Confessa-san
Ahh, I was able to read everything before you removed it.. *happy*
Thanks! n_n
Old 2007-08-19, 09:25   Link #213
Confessa
A White Rose

Quote:
@pkgirl-san
The name of the yahoo group is Yuricon, isn't it?

@Confessa-san
Ahh, I was able to read everything before you removed it.. *happy*
Thanks! n_n
lol There was still Part 2, 3, and 4 left..Never mind, it will come on Okazu soon, or you can just join Yuricon Mailing List and read it. ^^
Old 2007-08-22, 01:03   Link #214
nuggets

Where can I download this episode?
Old 2007-08-22, 01:40   Link #215
Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggets View Post
Where can I download this episode?
Again: click

Go back a few pages when asking these questions..

Speaking of 5th OVA, I haven't seen it's "Naisho" version
Old 2007-08-22, 10:44   Link #216
AMANE

MEEEEEEENAAAAAAA!! I wanna ask all of you something......In future of 4th season or maybe it was in novels.....What I want to say ....who will be yumi's petite soeur ?? I mean do you have any idea about it....since I don't read any of novels.
Old 2007-08-22, 22:53   Link #217
Confessa
A White Rose

Amane, if you really wish to know.

Spoiler for Yumi's petite seour:
Old 2007-08-22, 23:45   Link #218
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Isn't that... like a hellish big spoiler that should be under 20 layers of spoiler protection? At least mark it with something like: BIGNOVELSPOILER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. or something like that I mean, Amane asked for it but for the non-cantious reader it is a potential bomb
Old 2007-08-22, 23:49   Link #219
ZaLhErA
Undine of the Rebellion

Quote:
Amane, if you really wish to know.

Spoiler for Yumi's petite seour:
Spoiler for Yumi's petite soeur:
Old 2007-08-23, 00:13   Link #220
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMANE View Post
MEEEEEEENAAAAAAA!! I wanna ask all of you something......In future of 4th season or maybe it was in novels.....What I want to say ....who will be yumi's petite soeur ?? I mean do you have any idea about it....since I don't read any of novels.
There are resumes about where this matter is going in this forum (thread about the novel23), you could have checked it out there too you know, this is not the right thread for asking this question...(.well, does anyone care about that anymore these days? or am i being an old geezer...arf)
And well, since this is highly important as a spoiler, maybe it should even be asked and answered via Private messages nay ?

Hmm..... i haven't got the latest novel, "frame..." so i can't check the answer...

Last edited by Noriko; 2007-08-24 at 06:07.
Closed Thread