Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-11, 12:15   Link #1
uchiha masahiro

the uchiha clan(manga)

so here is my questions...

Who is the 3rd person that can use mange sharingan?what do u think?
what was written on the rock where sasuke went twice?
how all the clan was killed by only one man?dont they know how to fight?
is sasuke dumb?
why sasuke never ever copy any jutsu?just sit in a corner and copy this copy that?
Old 2004-08-11, 12:29   Link #2
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
umm.. o...k...?

me.. no really it is me...

what rock? Oh I think Rock Lee owned him only once.. not twice

yes and yes

is sasuke dumb?
no, he graduated with top scores

why sasuke never ever copy any jutsu?just sit in a corner and copy this copy that?
maybe that' why kakashi's the copy ninja and he's not.... hummmm
Old 2004-08-11, 12:39   Link #3
Mika

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha masahiro

is sasuke dumb?

I dont think they have mentioned the third person to use those eyes...I am sure they will in time.....as far as how Itachi killed all of his family...they were not weak...he is just that strong. Sasuke was just starting at the academy to so what was he sopposed to do against his brother? Who was in ambu at 13. So no sasuke wasnt dumb then...just very unprepared. who knows what was writtin in that chamber anyways...sasuke could have learned something? probably not though or he wouldnt be on his way to Oro.
Old 2004-08-11, 12:40   Link #4
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
umm.. o...k...?

me.. no really it is me...

what rock? Oh I think Rock Lee owned him only once.. not twice

yes and yes

is sasuke dumb?
no, he graduated with top scores

maybe that' why kakashi's the copy ninja and he's not.... hummmm

hahahah that was fun come on man be serious
Old 2004-08-11, 12:49   Link #5
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:

Who is the 3rd person that can use mange sharingan?what do u think??
We don't know yet. It hasn't been told. I hope that the third Uchiha alive is a female. At least then I could have some respect for the shitty stub of a clan.
Quote:
How would we know since it hasn't been told yet?
Quote:
Not by a man, but by a boy. Anyways, who knows how Itachi killed the whole clan, maybe by poisoning, using projectiles, etc. No, not all of them were ninjas and not all of them had sharingan. So some of them could fight, some could not.
Quote:
is sasuke dumb?
Yes, IMO. But unfortunately, he is intelligent and he graduated from the ninja academy with top rates. (I doubt that it's hard, since look at how useless Sakura is...)
Quote:
Because oh-so-leet-and-god-like-Sasucke-sama can't.

Oh, BTW, should this thread go to Naruto Q&A thread since it's only questions and leaves basicly nothing to discuss about, except for the first and the second questions. Hmm?

Last edited by SanttuH; 2004-08-11 at 13:01.
Old 2004-08-11, 14:24   Link #6
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:

is sasuke dumb?
• It's not like the 3rd character is going to be someone we've already seen. Why should we even bother trying to guess at a name?
• What rock?
• There were a few threads about how Itachi killed the entire clan already, I think.
Yes, at least a few of them know how to fight.
• Because Sasuke has never seen anyone else fight. He missed all the prelim matches (he went up first, then left to get the seal...sealed) and missed all the Chuunin exam tournament matches (showed up last, then match interrupted by war), was messed up by Itachi, KO'ed throughout Tsunade search, and then it's now.
Old 2004-08-11, 14:58   Link #7
uchiha masahiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
• It's not like the 3rd character is going to be someone we've already seen. Why should we even bother trying to guess at a name?
• What rock?
• There were a few threads about how Itachi killed the entire clan already, I think.
Yes, at least a few of them know how to fight.
• Because Sasuke has never seen anyone else fight. He missed all the prelim matches (he went up first, then left to get the seal...sealed) and missed all the Chuunin exam tournament matches (showed up last, then match interrupted by war), was messed up by Itachi, KO'ed throughout Tsunade search, and then it's now.
i just want ideas like an uchiha alive?
uchiha was the best in konoha ...itachi was best of the best but an entire clan!!??? seems impossible to me
sasuke saw kakashi it is enough to learn about 1000 jutsus!!!
Old 2004-08-11, 15:21   Link #8
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
as far as we know the only Unchiha's still alive is Itachi and Sasuke... Itachi killed every Uchiha clan member apart from his little brother, he is more powerful than Orochimaru, who killed the 3rd... who was the best ninja in the village for some time now (excluding 4th), stronger than any one person in the Uchiha clan member before Itachi was born.
Old 2004-08-11, 16:14   Link #9
knubbe

Quote:

is sasuke dumb?
1. We don't know
2. We don't know. Supposedly the original purpose of the Sharingan and the Uchiha clan is described there.
3. One boy, yes, and Itachi is just that strong.
4. We haven't seen him fight in a while. He hasn't run into any simple jutsus he can copy easily yet, I don't think
Old 2004-08-11, 16:21   Link #10
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Well, but maybe t is... when they don't use their Sharingans, they look like normal eyes...
I think it would be much more interessting, if it's a person we already know...
Old 2004-08-11, 16:26   Link #11
ShikaShika
無罪

He copied Lee's taijutsu. Perhaps it helped in learning the chidori as well. He really hasn't had much else to copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Well, but maybe t is... when they don't use their Sharingans, they look like normal eyes...
I think it would be much more interessting, if it's a person we already know...
Maybe Sakura was adopted...
Old 2004-08-11, 17:07   Link #12
fieryshadowcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
He copied Lee's taijutsu. Perhaps it helped in learning the chidori as well. He really hasn't had much else to copy.

Maybe Sakura was adopted...
He copied Lee's kick and the Shadow Leaf Dance. Other than that, Kakashi trained him in Lee's style for a month.

The third most certainly wouldn't be living amongst the Leafs. If he's/she's got Mangekyo, this person has most likely hit the road ages before. And I find it difficult for an Uchiha to hide amongst his own village without detection. After all, Itachi knew about him.

That rock most likely explains the family history in accordance with the Sharingan, its purpose, and its origins. This is most likely one of the key factors that changed Itachi in the first place, stumbling upon this rock/chamber/thingy.

Unlike Hyuuga with the Byakugan, not everyone has the Sharingan. And then, only two people (before Sasuke) have the Mangekyo Sharingan. Not everyone even seems like they became ninja. These were the first to go, then the normal ninja, and finally the ones who had sharingan. My guess is that Itachi killed them to strengthen his own sharingan; since the Mangekyo's creation seems rooted in sacrifice, perhaps strengthening it also has roots in sacrifice. And whether or not they can fight doesn't matter at this point; right now, they're looking pretty dead to me.

Sasuke's a very apt ninja and generally a person of reasonable intellect... until he attains more power or goes full throttle in his quest for killing his psychopathic hippy of a brother.

Sasuke's sharingan is far from complete, and even if it is, he still hasn't seen techniques that can a) be easily copied or b) easily performed. Seeing a technique done and understanding it are one thing; being able to do the technique is another. With his Sharingan, he's hardly seen anything to copy.

-Yusef "The B.A.T. " Pittman
Old 2004-08-11, 19:21   Link #13
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
He copied Lee's kick and the Shadow Leaf Dance.
That's what I meant, though I guess I should have been more specific. (Pretty obvious anyway since that's the only thing Sasuke ever saw him do, I was just mentioning it since nobody seemed to remember...)
Old 2004-08-11, 21:01   Link #14
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:

is sasuke dumb?
This is a dumb thread, please use the Naruto Q&A for stuff like this. Also, make it a good topic discussion instead of one-liner questions.
Closed Thread