AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-18, 20:13   Link #1661
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Drama in my Nyaruko?!?! Preposterous!!!! I need more space crack!!
Old 2012-06-18, 20:40   Link #1662
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 11

lol, Guta-chan.... she so twintail and so loli....where's my booby jammer canceler.....Gyahaha, see? They actually managed to fit Luhy-chan in the ep, look at her, such a nice oba-san lady, putting the water on Hasta's tab

just gotta love the references this time. ISO 9001, Mario Kart, and was that Demonbane? Why did they have to make me miss Al Ajif all over again

@ Yoriko-mama and her tight sleeveless top

And nice end to the ep! Mahiro doesn't get have Tuga-chan and Nyarko! They left him! Gyahahaha them jugs aren't for you anymore Mahero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Gotta love the fact that no one reacts at all to the green flying ball with the posh way of speaking I'm gonna miss this show.
The moment this guy started talking I was laughing
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
LOL I thought "eh, did my lousy connection do something again?" but wow, what a nice tie in to the shows events

Quote:
Mahiro's really not at fault. They really did injure both him and the "kid", so he was pretty justified in yelling at them all things considered.
Actually it should just be Hasta and Tuga-chan's fault, they're the ones who did a Fuel Air Explosion, Nyarko did it good by using her CQC, damage only to the opponent
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 21:14   Link #1663
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so thats where the royal Dopant family got the green & silver Gaia Memories from, Shoutaro & Philip would be amused.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 21:55   Link #1664
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I have to agree that this episode felt weaker, I thougth it would be a no brainer to do a filler episode but seems it is not that easy, it was too light on the comedy and too heavy on the drama (Mahiro yelling at Nyaruko when it was Kuko and Hasta who blew him and the loli away). Since this is non-canon material I wonder if Kuko is slowly falling for Mahiro thanks to his cooking/cleaning skills and if Mahiro really is getting the hots every time Nyaruko get her pretty lips near him; we will have to wait until next year (which is the fastest another season will come), but I am optimistic because the episodes were pretty cheap since the animation is not very spectacular (didn't mind in the other chapters since the plot was interesting enough, but when my attention span waves it is the first thing I notice).
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 23:54   Link #1665
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I could swear the flying green ball's name is a Macross reference.

Endless "Amiright?" Soul
Old 2012-06-19, 02:19   Link #1666
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I could swear the flying green ball's name is a Macross reference.

Endless "Amiright?" Soul
well played.... very well played.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:01   Link #1667
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Spoiler:

Who's the girl in black supposed to be?

She seems to be saying 小さいだろうか

You can hear it over the right speaker clearest...
Old 2012-06-19, 05:33   Link #1668
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Meh , the cliché ending is coming.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 06:53   Link #1669
Eratas123

I think Mahiro wasn't just yelling about being blown away, but also because they're acting irresponsible despite their jobs (Except Hastur, he's just freeloading there for......some reason). From the moment the morning began, they've done nothing but annoy him, mess with him, destroy his kitchen, demand they pay attention to what they want, and do a shit job in taking care of the kid to the point where he has to do it. I'm surprised he didn't yell more to be completely honest.
Old 2012-06-19, 06:55   Link #1670
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I would be surprised if episode 12 turn out to be a comedy joke than I expected to be. However, I feel sorry for Mahiro not being honest and nice to Nyaruko despite having some things shared with her (like kissing).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 08:48   Link #1671
Xaturas

That kiss scene is scaring the shit out of me. It looks like Nyarko was trying to suck out Mahiros insides trough his mouth. It almost look like some alien feeding on your insides, and considering her roots it isn't far from it.
Old 2012-06-19, 09:50   Link #1672
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Meh , the cliché ending is coming.
Yeah sure It's a comedy series, right? I'm at least hoping for Luhy-chan and Yorika-mama to show up in the last ep, proper ending needs proper character appearances

Quote:
I think Mahiro wasn't just yelling about being blown away, but also because they're acting irresponsible despite their jobs (Except Hastur, he's just freeloading there for......some reason). From the moment the morning began, they've done nothing but annoy him, mess with him, destroy his kitchen, demand they pay attention to what they want, and do a shit job in taking care of the kid to the point where he has to do it. I'm surprised he didn't yell more to be completely honest.
If I had to quip about what really pissed him off this entire ep, it's gotta be him and his lack of a quiet life. Seriously, what kind of person wants a quiet life in this world....well, never mind about real life, but seriously, Mahiro wanted a quiet life, and the episode aptly ended the way it should: him and his quiet life, without loli's and assaulting silver haired girls . And now he doesn't like it, well too bad dude, now all you got left is the table to stab your forks with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
That kiss scene is scaring the shit out of me. It looks like Nyarko was trying to suck out Mahiros insides trough his mouth. It almost look like some alien feeding on your insides, and considering her roots it isn't far from it.
Officer Schmidt: "That is extremely vivid, THANK YOU"

Nyarkoisagirl, Nyarkoisagirl, Nyarkoisagirl, Nyarkoisagirl,
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 11:47   Link #1673
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Disappearance of Nyaruko-san? Anyway Haiyore is getting Disappearance of HS level cash for Xebec.
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 18:26   Link #1674
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Spoiler for Why can't I hold all these Uuu~ Nyaa~s?!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
Disappearance of Nyaruko-san? Anyway Haiyore is getting Disappearance of HS level cash for Xebec.
I'm hoping the next episode is just Mahiro descending into lonely insanity. So it'd be less "Disappearance of Nyaruko" and more "Nyaruko Minus Nyaruko"
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 18:26   Link #1675
Seihai
スマイリウム

There are better ones but good episode nevertheless. It'll all turn into an expected chaos next week but to be serious, Mahiro severely underestimated the madness that comes and goes quite literally. He becomes insane when they are around but the second they disappear without a trace he loses in to his own feelings, pulling at his other parts of sanity. By now he should be able to realize that his life won't turn back to normal. I suggest to him to celebrate the moment he gets used to his new life, whether with or without Crawling Chaos, but it was definitely there.

Anyway, so after I finished this episode, I started playing Saya no Uta. I'm only at the beginning, but I can now understand Mahiro's worries more than ever. Well, I just hope that playing the game at this point (before Nyaruko's last episode, though not like it's related or anything) wasn't that bad of an idea. Just kinda happened.
Old 2012-06-19, 18:28   Link #1676
Eratas123

@ Vanish - Saya no Uta...... just make sure to make the right choices.
Old 2012-06-19, 22:14   Link #1677
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Why dose Ghutatan have to come out now a to cute loli getting so little air time
Old 2012-06-19, 22:51   Link #1678
FateAnomaly

Did i see wrongly or Kuuko ate the the toothpicks along with the takoyaki...
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:14   Link #1679
Eratas123

She's a living fireball. Wood might actually be good for her.
Old 2012-06-20, 00:28   Link #1680
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i declare that Nyaruko's pervertedness has surpassed Hippousai, Jiraiya, & some random protags from some ecchi & h-series combined, her wild imagination makes everything including innocent normal ones like hell perverted,

if she does became her true form like her bro in the process, Mahiro better became one himself too...... as Oktavia Von Seckendroff..... with a giant fork..... to "fight back"
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, loli, parody, romance, seinen, shounen, trap