AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2008-06-07, 07:07   Link #141
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finally I Finished Watching The OVA...and OMG The Preview For The Next Ep or Next OVA..It Awesome...Something Big Happened To All of Them...It Like Watching Something Crazy IMO..

Can't Wait To See The Next Ep or OVA..
Old 2008-08-05, 13:33   Link #142
purebloodprince

Question Pot OVA 23 RAW?

Hey this thread seems to be pretty dead for a not so dead series. As of right now the most recent episode available online is OVA 22 where the finals are underway. Since then I haven't seen any signs of then next episode and most of the recent ep's aren't subbed. Does anyone have any info as to what's been going on?
purebloodprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 12:06   Link #143
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebloodprince View Post
Hey this thread seems to be pretty dead for a not so dead series. As of right now the most recent episode available online is OVA 22 where the finals are underway. Since then I haven't seen any signs of then next episode and most of the recent ep's aren't subbed. Does anyone have any info as to what's been going on?

Yes, as a member of Saizen I can tell you that we are still subtitling these OAV's and the last of the semi finals ones are in RC encoding. As for finals it will be ready whenever it is, as it currently stands, we do not have the DVD's, and we refuse to use dvd rip instead of the dvd itself.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 23:39   Link #144
protostar8

Okay, so does anyone know when the last episode of the finals will be released for sale or on TV? And has the Fuji vs. someone episode been released yet (not even subbed, but just released)? The release schedule confused me since it's so random...

Forgot to ask, has the manga already covered this? I read where some of the move names came from the episodes that are past the Fuji one???
protostar8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 07:04   Link #145
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Just watched the last few episodes of the final, and damn what a crap ending.

The series itself was pretty decent and i was a fan. The National Championship started out okay, but it degenerated into a 'how many new special moves can i get in a episode' show. The last two episodes with the Ryoma/Yukimura match being a prime example. Such a shame to see such a great series reduced to garbage
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 07:42   Link #146
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple View Post
Just watched the last few episodes of the final, and damn what a crap ending.

The series itself was pretty decent and i was a fan. The National Championship started out okay, but it degenerated into a 'how many new special moves can i get in a episode' show. The last two episodes with the Ryoma/Yukimura match being a prime example. Such a shame to see such a great series reduced to garbage
Aye. I could actually say the same for maybe... the last 3/4th of the whole show. At the beginning, there might have been some inkling of realism, sorta like with Hajime no Ippo, but it degenerated quite a bit.

The powers at the end basically surpassed DBZ in terms of powerups..
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 21:14   Link #147
gunrik

I don't think so, of course at the begining I was also surprised but as the anime continued till the end imo I realized what it meant, you see echizen in the end achivies the biggest of all auras that others couldn't, by thinking Tennis as fun, like when he started playing it and not as a play to win sport. I'm sure that happens nowadays with some ppl, ofcouse they arent going to get auras... but they are going to be able to have real fun. Thats what i could absorve from the episodes.

Tags
tennis