AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 10:25   Link #9141
Avvesione

Some updates from jagabata:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-18, 16:30   Link #9142
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I expect a Seto&Solva to make an appearance this chapter, but only to save Blade&co from Riru. Maybe they'll fight her so Blade and the others can move on and follow Arclight or perhaps just buy them enough time to let Yamada come up with some sort of tactic against Riru. I certainly don't expect to see the fight between them and Kafka&Uten anymore unless it's a very short flashback.

In a lot of situations where the good guys were in a pickle reinforcements were introduced to turn the tide. Seto&Solva are close by and even have powers which look like Riru's(ability to manipulate objects from a distance without touching those). I'd prefer to be surprised though and see Saten jump out and do something incredible or something.
That is highly unlikely with them in a pinch against Kafka and Uten themselves. Uten hit the nerves in Solva's arms, preventing the use of her hands and her magnetic world. Seth is stronger due to the eden seeds, but she is bassially the only one capable of putting up a fight against two strong opponents. TThey are still determining if Seth has stigmata or not, so they won't do anything drastic to her until then. Solva however is under no such protection they can get rid of her when the oppurtunity arises.

Saten being the man of mystery he is most likely won't appear in this battle. I can only see him jumping in when things are really drastic that Eve and Cruz's lives are in immediate danger like Riru going for a killing blow. Right now, she is just playing with Cruz and gang.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 17:27   Link #9143
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 19:54   Link #9144
Leidolfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Saten is the man of interest at the moment in the series, depending on how he acts, he can change the entire Arc with just a few scenes.

Its highly possible Cruz has a stigmata, if he didn't have one before, he certainly does now.
Correct, although I would have liked that, upon awakening Cruz fragment, also developed its stigma in order to fight and defend at the same time. Now just have to wait to Saten appear in the future and discover their intentions.
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 22:29   Link #9145
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for h:

Quote:
Correct, although I would have liked that, upon awakening Cruz fragment, also developed its stigma in order to fight and defend at the same time. Now just have to wait to Saten appear in the future and discover their intentions.
I just theorize what else Cruz could do with his power, every Needless shown in the series, they could use their powers both offensively and defensively, so Cruz should also have a offensive application.

I believe negating threats is only a side effect of his power and does something else.
Old 2012-08-18, 22:44   Link #9146
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well eve can disguised to arclight. but i wonder how effective is that

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 02:22   Link #9147
Avvesione

After looking at the images from Jagabata again, noticed something interesting in them

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-19, 02:28   Link #9148
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
well eve can disguised to arclight. but i wonder how effective is that
Thats even if she remembers how he looks, plus I don't see Riru being fooled that easily.
Old 2012-08-19, 02:59   Link #9149
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
That is highly unlikely with them in a pinch against Kafka and Uten themselves. Uten hit the nerves in Solva's arms, preventing the use of her hands and her magnetic world. Seth is stronger due to the eden seeds, but she is bassially the only one capable of putting up a fight against two strong opponents. TThey are still determining if Seth has stigmata or not, so they won't do anything drastic to her until then. Solva however is under no such protection they can get rid of her when the oppurtunity arises.

Saten being the man of mystery he is most likely won't appear in this battle. I can only see him jumping in when things are really drastic that Eve and Cruz's lives are in immediate danger like Riru going for a killing blow. Right now, she is just playing with Cruz and gang.
Are you kidding highly unlikely things are the bread and butter of this series, it's filled with those. Plot twists depend on things which you don't see coming/ aren't expecting. And Saten(which was just an example I threw in without thought) could pull another one of his crafty tricks without immediately having him face Riru as an enemy.
Spoiler:

Here's an interesting little tidbit..

Spoiler for 104:

Last edited by Ynot; 2012-08-19 at 07:00.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 06:57   Link #9150
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Thats even if she remembers how he looks, plus I don't see Riru being fooled that easily.
is there any reason why she forgot it?

it probably just comedic effect. but i am not really surprised if it really work

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 21:47   Link #9151
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Are you kidding highly unlikely things are the bread and butter of this series, it's filled with those. Plot twists depend on things which you don't see coming/ aren't expecting. And Saten(which was just an example I threw in without thought) could pull another one of his crafty tricks without immediately having him face Riru as an enemy.
Very true . Unlikely things do end up happening in this manga in many shapes and forms, some for humor and others for story. Also, I agree Saten can do something other than face Riru if the situation called for it. If he does, it would be a very interesting thing to see. I doubt anything could get Riru's attention off of Blade and co. now other than a major catostrophe.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 00:09   Link #9152
Xiammes

So when are we getting spoilers?
Old 2012-08-22, 00:21   Link #9153
Kurohane

That's what I'm wondering. I'm gonna avoid them though until Red Hawk Neo releases the chapter.
Old 2012-08-22, 00:23   Link #9154
Avvesione

Quote:
So when are we getting spoilers?
Right now actually if you want. I just picked up this month's issue of Ultra Jump and have looked over the manga once. I'll see what I can do about getting images and information up but it won't happen until I'm back from work tomorrow. Hopefully in the meantime the raw is out, but if necessary, I'll be able to provide what I can.
Old 2012-08-22, 00:30   Link #9155
Xiammes

That would be awesome, just a quick jist of what happens and if anything interesting or notable happens, that should be enough hold me down till raws come out.
Old 2012-08-22, 01:27   Link #9156
Avvesione

Quote:
That would be awesome, just a quick jist of what happens and if anything interesting or notable happens, that should be enough hold me down till raws come out.
Alright, here are some Spoilers for Chapter 104:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-22, 01:37   Link #9157
Xiammes

Thanks, I can now focus without having to check back here every hour or so.

Spoiler for h:

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-08-22 at 01:57.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 02:13   Link #9158
Ynot

Oooh! Thanks for the preview, unfortunately the raw is taking it's time to hit Share so anything which alleviates the tension of what's happening this chapter is a nice gift.

Spoiler for 104:

Last edited by Ynot; 2012-08-22 at 03:09.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 02:16   Link #9159
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Alright, here are some Spoilers for Chapter 104:

Spoiler:
not really a spoiler but just in case.

Spoiler for Cruz:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 03:40   Link #9160
Homura7

That huge revelation is absolutely great, but I can't say I'm that surprised...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Can't wait to read the chapter.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen