AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-17, 06:34   Link #61
Melchiorus
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
(again thats off top of my head if you wanna get those translated be my guest and i have to give you an Origato lol)
I will give the link a second time ...
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...0988#post10988
Melchiorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 14:48   Link #62
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu

It's going to be very interesting to see how this whole "love triangle" is going to play out between them. This show is very good.

Spoiler:

Love this show and can't wait to see more
As to why Shiki kill Arc, I think u can read about it here( Warning: Spoiler alert). I'm quite surprise that the anime somehow neglected this fact recently.

About the love triangle, I think u shouldn't leave Satsuki ( Shiki classmate ) behind. Heck I wouldn't be surprise if Akiha decided to join the fray since incenst is quite the in thing right now in the wonderful world of anime ( think OT & Da Capo ).

Just my €0.02.
Tensai_kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 16:00   Link #63
Anlushac11

Cool

I had an idea...

Spoiler:
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 20:46   Link #64
Aquillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Maybe

I find it very strange that Ceil god who knows how old she is, is going to Shiki's school of all places. A coincidence maybe but highly unlikely. I think she might be there to keep an eye on him or protect him. She seems to have some wicked power, shes even been killed could she also be an vampire ugh I forgot what they call them in the show, I know that they are two kinds of vamps though.
She was hunting Shiki in the first episode, remember? That was probably her original reason for inserting herself into that school. Now it lets her keep an eye on Arc through Shiki, keep a tab on various rumors, and watch for students like the ones we saw in episode 7. Also remember that she may not have been going to there for as long as it seems -- Shiki didn't remember her at all when he saw her in the first episode.

(And besides all that, and regardless of her actual age, she does look like a young girl, someone who ought to be in school. Arc obviously doesn't care about appearances, but Ciel might want to blend in better.)
Aquillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 20:55   Link #65
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensai_kamen
As to why Shiki kill Arc, I think u can read about it here( Warning: Spoiler alert). I'm quite surprise that the anime somehow neglected this fact recently.

About the love triangle, I think u shouldn't leave Satsuki ( Shiki classmate ) behind. Heck I wouldn't be surprise if Akiha decided to join the fray since incenst is quite the in thing right now in the wonderful world of anime ( think OT & Da Capo ).

Just my €0.02.
I couldnt resist damn those spoilers. I check it out and it seems to be a brief summary of the game, and what roles each character plays in the story. I wonder if the anime will follow the games storyline. It look very interesting to see it play out.

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-11-19 at 03:30.
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 01:11   Link #66
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Nooooooooo.....Not another pointless episode (ep 6).
They better start moving the pace of the story since only 7 eps left. I was hoping and expecting TOO much of this series and now end up in disappointment
Hao Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 14:10   Link #67
Tboz

True, not much developement in episode 6...

Spoiler:

And Keitarou20, thanks for pointing out what's in the link... a game summary probably hold lots of info in it, I am not going to spoil myself again.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-19, 03:24   Link #68
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
I thank you too. Would have hated to open that link and find out too much info.
Just ruins things for yourself when that happens.
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-19, 03:29   Link #69
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
I thank you too. Would have hated to open that link and find out too much info.
Just ruins things for yourself when that happens.
np guys, even though I just spoiled myself
Old 2003-11-19, 20:18   Link #70
NenMaster

hate it when i spoil something :/ o well, cant be helped hehe
NenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 00:20   Link #71
Xiandu

Man i am soooooo pissed! I went to my anime folder and for damn reason my shingetsutan folder is gone! All 6 eps just disappeared and i have no reason why. I know for damn sure i didn't delete them. Last night my main harddrive got disconnected when i moved my computer while it was off. Does anyone know if maybe this had something to do with it because the harddrive should have not become disconnected since i had to go to set-up and have it reconnected. Nothing was loose in the wiring because as soon as i searched for it, it showed and then my computer was fine. Grr i have to download all 6 eps again. Make me put my berserk scanlations on hold. DAMMIT!!
Old 2003-11-20, 00:28   Link #72
Oteck
Useless A-F member

I had to delete my AE-Akeep ones, now im switching over to anbu
Oh yeah got lots of new tsukihime pics i plundered from the japanese
Oteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 00:33   Link #73
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Man i am soooooo pissed! I went to my anime folder and for damn reason my shingetsutan folder is gone! All 6 eps just disappeared and i have no reason why. I know for damn sure i didn't delete them. Last night my main harddrive got disconnected when i moved my computer while it was off. Does anyone know if maybe this had something to do with it because the harddrive should have not become disconnected since i had to go to set-up and have it reconnected. Nothing was loose in the wiring because as soon as i searched for it, it showed and then my computer was fine. Grr i have to download all 6 eps again. Make me put my berserk scanlations on hold. DAMMIT!!
That must suck, I don't see how by disconnecting your hard drive can delete a particular folder. Have you tried using the search files and folder funtion in windows. Its possible it might've been either deleted or moved. Who else uses your computer?

Oteck: nice avatar & sig, Ciel roxs

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-11-20 at 02:44.
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:25   Link #74
Xiandu

My roommates have access but they never do anything with my files. Plus neither of them watch this particular show. And even weirder is that the harddrive that got disconnected did even have my anime folder on it. My larger harddrive does. When i did a search it showed up in my recent documents but the link was a dead end. i just don't see how it got erased. So damn fustrating. Oh well 50% done with the redownload of ABNU's 1-5 batch. Another 1 1/2 hours to go til it is finished then on to ep6
Old 2003-11-20, 02:39   Link #75
Oteck
Useless A-F member

you could have tried some recovery tool :\
Oteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 13:35   Link #76
Mitchell

Send a message via ICQ to Mitchell
How do you know it's only twelve episodes? You've read the manga or something?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 14:29   Link #77
Tboz

Animenfo provide such information... go there and take a look.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 15:28   Link #78
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell
How do you know it's only twelve episodes? You've read the manga or something?
Plus the official website said so and listed DVD release schedules AND said what extras came with it. I trust the official website
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 02:47   Link #79
Go-lytely

I love this show now. After the first ep I wasnt too impressed but the story and developing relationships has me hooked. Arcueid is my favorite character and I like how she was dark and serious in the beginning, but then starts acting like a flirty schoolgirl in the later eps.

btw, I really liked episode 6 and it wasnt pointless. We got a better sense of a developing romantic relationship between Arcueid and Shiki. I also sense a tragic ending developing as well.
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 03:34   Link #80
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
True, not much developement in episode 6...
I agree, not much story development but we do get some insights on Arc's personality however, she seems rather lonely to me (clearly seen when she mentioned she's just been "staying alive" the last 800 years).

I really wonder if anything is gonna happen between the two of them

so my wish for next epi is more romance and more story
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote