AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-22, 01:51   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 662 Discussion Thread (no new chapter til February)

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

As far as I know, spoilers will be released some time in the next couple of hours. Then again, maybe not. I guess we'll all find out soon enough...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 01:59   Link #2
The Green One

Well he's dead Jim. What an ending to the manga. Case closed.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 02:06   Link #3
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
You know, I'm almost rooting for next week's chapter to be THE END and stick with the theme from this week. That would almost be a redeeming ending for all this crap of late, and the most epic trolling ever.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 02:19   Link #4
Haloid

Kishi needs to quit stalling. We know they're not dead unless he's willing to pull the most epic troll moves ever. It would be awesome if he just ended it with everyone dead and Madara winning. I doubt it would happen but a girl can dream. There better be something epic at the end of this suspense because this was a whole chapter of nothing. This chapter should give fuel to the pairing wars though.

Also, I can't understand why Karin is crying over a guy that just tried to kill her not too long ago.
Haloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 02:24   Link #5
DKN117

No chapter next week, it seems. If I read the little blurb in the lower-right corner of the last page correctly.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 02:50   Link #6
Cookie-Monster

I enjoyed this chapter more than the last few to be honest.

Finally we get some idea of what is going on elsewhere, instead of seeming like everyone is standing around admiring hacker madara.

So Sasuke didnt have any tricks? He just jumped at Madara and tried to stab him? Lol
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 03:00   Link #7
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

I get the feeling that Sasuke will awake his Rinnegan before his death and somehow give to Naruto at some point.

Yea, I'm high on cough syrup....
Old 2014-01-22, 03:38   Link #8
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Hinata...just Hinata.

Not a bad chapter though. Way better than the last few. Kishi is at his best when he milks the pathos. Even though has played the fake death thing too many times for anyone to care at this point. I assume Naruto will be saved by Minato and the other half of the chakra. That is likely what the Kyuubi told Gaara. Sasuke by Orochimaru or Itachi's magic ghost.

Hiruzen is the only useful Edo Kage left which means he will be taken out next chapter so he can pass his will onto someone...probably the rookies.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 03:49   Link #9
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

whos the 1 wearing the mask now? black zetsu with obito's body?
Old 2014-01-22, 04:00   Link #10
Esclair

Why do I get the feeling that Naruto and Sasuke are going to fuse in the chapter?
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 05:32   Link #11
Aesthetic Shampoo

This chapter highlighted how bad Kishi's art has become.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 06:14   Link #12
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
whos the 1 wearing the mask now? black zetsu with obito's body?

That's not a mask it's spiral Zetsu look at how the "mask" fuses to the neck.

Also has the Tsuchikage lost an arm? it sure looks like it on page 10.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 06:15   Link #13
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Was a good journey!

But really Sasuke saved by Orochimaru and Naruto by Sakura or Minato, next chapter power ups
Old 2014-01-22, 06:40   Link #14
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

awww.... so emotional...

I love how Hinata is the one who seems more worried about Naruto than Sakura
but to put her in "can do nothing" part is quite rude

it's been a good run....
Good night, Naruto and Sasuke
you guys would be united in Shonen universe... and obtained new ridiculous power
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 06:52   Link #15
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

The furnace is buuuuurrrning!!!! Keep the rage coming... hahahaha!!!!! Oh Sakura chan and Naruto kun~
You can do whatever you want with Sasuke's body Karin. Sakura tries her best to heal Naruto while karin.. uhmmm well, she's probabaly going to feed Sasuke with her chakra.
It's biting time! No, I mean it's waifu wars!!!!! <----- this is stupid

Anyways, *ahem* my real issue here is how Sasuke wasn't able to stand that single hit from Madara. Is it because all ninja are drained out with chakra? or Kishimoto want to milk money out of this latest issue? I can understand that Tsunade and Sakura can't use medical jutsu to their fullest anymore since they have wasted a lot already by providing a slug floor for everyone to replenish. Hinata and the rest who have gone weak as dead are nothing but a liability now. Who is going to fight Madara and destroy that biggie now that Naruto and Sasuke are in the brink of death, considering that Hashirama and Tobirama are not viable combatant for the meantime. Only the third and Oro's team can be put in action. Shikamaru... I'm still waiting on how you will act to this.
Old 2014-01-22, 07:04   Link #16
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea this chapter has me thinking the same things from the last chapter. Naruto appears to be toast Sasuke appears to be toast what r u gonna do now kishi this seems over the winner is madara but since that's not possible what dumbass way are you gonna save them.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 07:17   Link #17
Monster0

I'm surprised Sasuke sucked out so easily,he didn't even do half a jutsu.I like how Zetsu pointed out the jinchuriki rule that will be broken.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 07:20   Link #18
Eragon
Still Alive

Wow, surprisingly decent chapter with, finally, some kind of tension. Did Kishi get abducted too ? Both, Bleach and Naruto, chapters have been quite good this week.
Old 2014-01-22, 07:34   Link #19
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
awww.... so emotional...

I love how Hinata is the one who seems more worried about Naruto than Sakura
but to put her in "can do nothing" part is quite rude

it's been a good run....
Good night, Naruto and Sasuke
you guys would be united in Shonen universe... and obtained new ridiculous power
Sakura was just as worried because she focus clearly on Naruto and did not even respond to Tsunade when she was suggesting to take Sakura even though a moment ago Sakura saying to herself that she does not have much chakra left.

It is just not over the top since she is right near Naruto, but she is desperately trying to help Naruto by bringing out as much chakra that she has left and is nearly on tears.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2014-01-22 at 07:48.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 07:37   Link #20
neshru

Next week: Naruto and Sasuke meet up in the aether world like they usually do, have a conversation about how awesome kages are, fist bump, and come back to life by the sheer will of wanting to become kage.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion