Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 09:59   Link #1141
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I don't think we should call that wimp "normal" when he has the power and obligation to deal with youkai but he acts like a pacifist because he's too coward to dirt his hands, while the youkais are coming for his throat. It's "trash" by my definition.

What you think of enlisted soldiers who hate war and hate killing people, the pacifist type? There's everywhere! They have the duty to serve their country, protect people dear to them. Also, since most of them are not veteran soldiers, more of recruits during war time, they're basically normal people who just have to fight.

This pisses me to no end. Yuuto is the type who'd scream "Why me?" when he has to deal with problem like this. He's too indecisive and ignorant. Yuuto is someone who has potential and power but never utilize it until it's too late. He's a moron who doesn't even understand that some people can't be reasoned with, and without power he can't deal with enemy who want his head by neither force nor talk.
A normal kid gets sucked into a kill or die world and he's supposed to immediately be okay with that? That's just dumb. Call him a wimp all you want, the fact is that he had no power, no ability, and still tried to make things right.

And what enlisted soldier. He was forcibly drafted in a war that literally will never end and will involve everyone around him.

If you want that kind of hero, go read Bleach or Naruto. The point of this story (aside from boobs) is that he's trying to deal with a thousand year old grudge, while fighting to keep those he cares about with him, regardless of being human or yokai.

You rant, I rant back. So there.
Old 2012-06-15, 12:22   Link #1142
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
A normal kid gets sucked into a kill or die world and he's supposed to immediately be okay with that? That's just dumb. Call him a wimp all you want, the fact is that he had no power, no ability, and still tried to make things right.

And what enlisted soldier. He was forcibly drafted in a war that literally will never end and will involve everyone around him.

If you want that kind of hero, go read Bleach or Naruto. The point of this story (aside from boobs) is that he's trying to deal with a thousand year old grudge, while fighting to keep those he cares about with him, regardless of being human or yokai.

You rant, I rant back. So there.
#1 Doesn't he have light ferry? That ability is pretty useful. If he trained then he would be strong. He just recently started training after several attempts at his life though. But hey, at least he could put up a fight now. If only he trained early... he might become really strong that he wouldn't need to be in a life or death situation in every fight.

#2 Well, imagine you were an enlisted soldier in Red Army fighting Nazi during WWII. The war that Nazi killed over 20M commies. The soldiers would feel like the war never end. Also, I believe there are some Japanese Imperial soldiers who hide in the jungle and still believe WWII hasn't ended yet. I don't think Japanese history in the past 4,000 years ever had war that killed this many people.

#3 Naruto and Bleach!? I can't even comprehend who's in the wrong after reading it for a while. Everybody is behaving like jerkass in the whole series. I especially hate Ichigo who never bother ask what's going on and just fight to protect those close to him, who never told him the deal beforehand, and Ichigo acts like arrogant asshole towards any of his opponent.

#4 I was so relieved I didn't get enlisted to become soldier patrolling Southern Thailand where soldiers got blown into pieces by the terrorists weekly. And that's just Thailand. I can't imagine what soldiers who got sent into Iraq or Afghanistan would think while patrolling the urban.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 13:55   Link #1143
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for ?:
Old 2012-06-15, 16:33   Link #1144
Seitsuki
Onee!

I just registered, the kanji for Yuuto literally means 'kind person'.

Ironic I realise that at this point considering how merciless he is now..
Old 2012-06-15, 16:48   Link #1145
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

So many things cannot be judge easily, especially if you try to judge someone with the kind of name they have. As for Yuuto being merciless, everyone got a switch in them where they can't handle something. Kuesu supposed death flip the switch in Yuuto. Kuesu disappeared like pixie dust, so what happened to Tama?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-15 at 18:25.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 17:09   Link #1146
Seitsuki
Onee!

Also, in ch 60 Kuesu

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-15, 17:14   Link #1147
Soji

Seitsuki@ I was wondering about this....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 18:48   Link #1148
sky black swordman

@XFire My thoughts exactly.

And
Quote:
#3 Naruto and Bleach!? I can't even comprehend who's in the wrong after reading it for a while. Everybody is behaving like jerkass in the whole series. I especially hate Ichigo who never bother ask what's going on and just fight to protect those close to him, who never told him the deal beforehand, and Ichigo acts like arrogant asshole towards any of his opponent.
Having problems figuring out who is the bad guys and good guys?
Good guys Ichgo and his friends and Naruto and his comrades.
Ichigo is somewhat arrogant but IMO he acts arrogant as a way to shove it back in to his opponents face. Most of his opponent look down on him or arrogantly believe he is not strong , good enough , or worthy enough to fight someone like them. Byakuya Kuchiki was such arrogant opponent.

Its somewhat true that he never bother ask what's going on and just fought to protect those close to him.
He never bother to ask because at most times time was of the essence.
Old 2012-06-15, 23:50   Link #1149
XFire
150% done

Quote:
#1 Doesn't he have light ferry? That ability is pretty useful. If he trained then he would be strong. He just recently started training after several attempts at his life though. But hey, at least he could put up a fight now. If only he trained early... he might become really strong that he wouldn't need to be in a life or death situation in every fight.

#2 Well, imagine you were an enlisted soldier in Red Army fighting Nazi during WWII. The war that Nazi killed over 20M commies. The soldiers would feel like the war never end. Also, I believe there are some Japanese Imperial soldiers who hide in the jungle and still believe WWII hasn't ended yet. I don't think Japanese history in the past 4,000 years ever had war that killed this many people.

#4 I was so relieved I didn't get enlisted to become soldier patrolling Southern Thailand where soldiers got blown into pieces by the terrorists weekly. And that's just Thailand. I can't imagine what soldiers who got sent into Iraq or Afghanistan would think while patrolling the urban.
#1 He didn't know he had Light Ferry. And later on training would have provoked Shizuka and her comrades.

#2 Are you disagreeing with me here or not? Because the point I was trying to make was that he is trying to end this eternal war.

#3 Hey, you wanted someone with power who didn't waste time with questions, right?

#4 .......Dafuq?
Old 2012-06-16, 02:54   Link #1150
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
#1 He didn't know he had Light Ferry. And later on training would have provoked Shizuka and her comrades.

#2 Are you disagreeing with me here or not? Because the point I was trying to make was that he is trying to end this eternal war.

#3 Hey, you wanted someone with power who didn't waste time with questions, right?

#4 .......Dafuq?
#1 Well, I think that reason should be valid. Even though Shizuku failed so hard at protecting him.

#2 It's quite an idealistic view of someone who live a so called normal happy life. Yuuto is just like a wide eye idealist.

If there are youkai who consider human food, I think it would be too stupid to make peace with them because they'd breach the contract once we're weak. I can't see any war in reality that goes on for thousand of years either. Also, both Tamamo and Shutendouji seem to love eating human (and youkai). When their bosses are like that, it's hopeless to form a contract with knowing they'd breach and eat you. The youkai boss here are not anything like Nura Rikuo!

#3 Ichigo decides not to ask anyone because... I don't know why. Maybe he wants to trust his companions. There are too many retard mysteries especially about how he were born, who his dad actually were and why he came to live a normal life on the human world etc. He just waits like a dog listen to its owner. I want him to be more like Riku. Even Naruto isn't this bad. Ichigo just acts like a badass, but in reality he is a total idiot being played by the rest of the casts.

#4 I just wanted to express how relieve I were I didn't lose my normal life becoming an enlisted soldier on the frontline. I'd scream "why me?" too if I got that. And anyone doing that are usually, wimp.
Old 2012-06-16, 11:17   Link #1151
XFire
150% done

Quote:
#1 Well, I think that reason should be valid. Even though Shizuku failed so hard at protecting him.

#2 It's quite an idealistic view of someone who live a so called normal happy life. Yuuto is just like a wide eye idealist.

If there are youkai who consider human food, I think it would be too stupid to make peace with them because they'd breach the contract once we're weak. I can't see any war in reality that goes on for thousand of years either. Also, both Tamamo and Shutendouji seem to love eating human (and youkai). When their bosses are like that, it's hopeless to form a contract with knowing they'd breach and eat you. The youkai boss here are not anything like Nura Rikuo!

#3 Ichigo decides not to ask anyone because... I don't know why. Maybe he wants to trust his companions. There are too many retard mysteries especially about how he were born, who his dad actually were and why he came to live a normal life on the human world etc. He just waits like a dog listen to its owner. I want him to be more like Riku. Even Naruto isn't this bad. Ichigo just acts like a badass, but in reality he is a total idiot being played by the rest of the casts.

#4 I just wanted to express how relieved I was I didn't lose my normal life becoming an enlisted soldier on the frontline. I'd scream "why me?" too if I got that. And anyone doing that are usually, wimp.
#1 At the beginning Shizuka wasn't protecting him, she was there to kill him if he broke his promise not to become a Demon-Slayer. Later, once they trust him, they decide it'd be better if he could fight so he would be an ally.

#2 Tamamo and Doji aren't bosses, they are the "strongest". Everyone else is terrified of them, and both humans and yokai want them dead. And in this story, at least, it seems like eating humans isn't necessary for survival. Himari is a Human-Eater, after all. Most Yokai nowadays are like Shizuka used to be, just living their own lives.

#3 I don't think we're arguing on this one anymore....

#4 I agree here, which is why I like Yuuto. He got pulled in, reacted normally, then started trying to get out. And he's dragging the world out with him while he's at it.
Old 2012-06-16, 15:15   Link #1152
Athena
The Power of One

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-18, 21:27   Link #1153
mark1246

What forum rule 1.1?
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 23:53   Link #1154
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The short version? If it's licensed (anime or manga), don't ask for a copy in any shape or form (which I'm pretty sure also includes PMs)

... instead, you pretty much have to Google it on your own

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 07:55   Link #1155
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Spoiler:
Oh! That series was pretty sad! I wish the dead girl didn't die and won. She said in her final breathe that she wish they'd be together in next life though.
Old 2012-07-24, 08:06   Link #1156
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

how often do these come out?
Old 2012-07-24, 12:42   Link #1157
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It's a monthly manga, and the next issue will be out beginning of August

As for what happened this month... well, looks like Yuuto used his power up, but Tama and whoever is with her don't exactly go down very easily. On a side note, I heard a rumor somewhere that this manga has maybe one more volume left before it ends. However, I have no actual confirmation of the truth.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:07   Link #1158
wellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Spoiler:
Wait who was it that
Spoiler:
wellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 16:24   Link #1159
Richocet
Lover of Purity