AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 21:53   Link #81
Teru987

the senju had a long live span just like the uzumaki clan so madara could have live longer but i dont really think it was that much longer. I still dont like all the hole kishi is digging himself. Like did madara really give Nagato his "eyes" or did he already have them and cause of the uzumaki blood and madara just helped him awaken them.
Teru987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 23:25   Link #82
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, I can't help but feel, and this is kinda a long shot, that based on Madara's eyes while he was staring at Obito, he probably used his own version of Izanagi to postpone his death by old age.
Old 2012-09-12, 00:14   Link #83
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
stall? we already knew this stuff? maybe you should go back and reread some recent chapter threads. most posters have been denying these outcomes up until this point. this chapter makes a bunch of revelations and confirmations and begins a backstory that already looks awesome in just a couple panels.

I think this chapter was great. i also think this storyline makes the most sense and is the least convoluted of all the other possible options presented in theories in the past. i'm glad long haired tobi was madara. that makes more sense to me than it being obito too. i really can't wait to see how it all fits together and what old madara did exactly before his death.
yeah, based on the previous chapters i assumed quite a few things like the fact that the kage were defeated otherwise madara wouldn't be hanging out with obito. how they were defeated is really the mystery. and that somehow obito and madara know each other and are actually partners has already been brought up in discussions more than a few times before. same deal with nagato, he was supposed to resurrect madara, madara gave him the rinnegan blah blah... are those things new to you? not to me. the big reveal was when kishi took off tobi's mask and it was obito's face we saw underneath. although there were theories about it as well, it seemed improbable and quite silly at that time. i'd be lying if i said i believed this from day one and i know a lot of you felt the same way. it was kinda hard to swallow at first but that's just the way it is. i'm still waiting until he gives a thorough explanation though. i'm curious to see as to how he'll explain the timelines. i'll wait until then, then i'll give my two-cents about it. but this chapter revealed nothing new to me. the last two chapters were the same. one was a chapter of unnecessary flashbacks with no dialogues and the other one was just basically kakashi recalling the obito he knew with some scattered flashbacks. so it was pretty much another chapter of flashbacks. kishi could have given us this chapter two weeks ago and then started on the obito and madara flashback last week, which is the flashback that we all want to read about. that's why i think he's stalling. damn, i think i used the word flashback too many times! lol

Last edited by ronin myael; 2012-09-12 at 04:29.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 01:58   Link #84
strategos

Somehow, I kinda of imagine that Tobi is a mind meld between Madara and Obito. Probably something like Spoke did to McCoy in Star Strek 2.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 05:37   Link #85
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Man.. Tsunade's split in half and she's still able to summon katsuyu, try to heal others and stuff.

I didn't even notice her 'legs' at the other side of the tree till i read the chapter again.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:26   Link #86
ChronoReverse

It's pretty crazy how it's implied that she could have healed herself once the giant slug puts her back together.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 10:47   Link #87
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
It's pretty crazy how it's implied that she could have healed herself once the giant slug puts her back together.
She is the second best medical ninja, after Sakura, after all.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 11:01   Link #88
b1gdawg

So the only possible explanation right now is that part of Madara is inside Obito's body. I mean how else could TObito have given Nagato the rinnegan. Obito died in the 3rd world war while Nagato awakened the rinnegan in the 2nd.

And it's pretty crazy that this has been a shadow clone of Naruto the entire time.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 11:08   Link #89
Jpmartinez

yes! finally some answers about obito's back story =) i see people complaining about kishi not showing the scene where the kages got their butts kick but is alright saves them some dignity we all knew madara was going to defeat them. Anyways maybe fragments of the fight will show up in later chapters. This turn of events will definitely need the help of sasuke. Now that i think about it this is just like dragon ball Z where vegeta helps goku and leaves their differences for a later time. I really hope obito snaps out of it and helps out too.
Jpmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 11:21   Link #90
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
She is the second best medical ninja, after Sakura, after all.
I doubt Sakura has surpassed her Master just yet. Nor do I believe she could jheal herself after being split in half.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 11:57   Link #91
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I mean how else could TObito have given Nagato the rinnegan.
He lied.
Quote:
And it's pretty crazy that this has been a shadow clone of Naruto the entire time.
It hasn't, this KB was a couple of minutes old at best.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 12:11   Link #92
iBeast

Question

Wait, what?

Kyubbi Naruto is a clone? Where is the real Naruto?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 12:23   Link #93
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Wait, what?

Kyubbi Naruto is a clone? Where is the real Naruto?
To clear confusion. Naruto created a clone, one created a biju dama and the other a Rasengan a couple chapters ago. The one with Rasengan was transported into the Kamui dimension where Tobi transported himself at the time the biju dama went into him. It's a phasing technique, so I guess as soon as the clone Naruto (with Rasengan) hit Tobi, they phased out of that dimension and it has been that Naruto standing there and talking ever since.

The Biju dama Naruto has always been next to Bee and is the real one. So Naruto can create Kyubi clones also...we all knew that
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 13:12   Link #94
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
He lied.

It hasn't, this KB was a couple of minutes old at best.
I don't think he lied i think That must have been the Madara inside Obito (my new theory) talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
To clear confusion. Naruto created a clone, one created a biju dama and the other a Rasengan a couple chapters ago. The one with Rasengan was transported into the Kamui dimension where Tobi transported himself at the time the biju dama went into him. It's a phasing technique, so I guess as soon as the clone Naruto (with Rasengan) hit Tobi, they phased out of that dimension and it has been that Naruto standing there and talking ever since.

The Biju dama Naruto has always been next to Bee and is the real one. So Naruto can create Kyubi clones also...we all knew that

Idk what clone by bee you're talking about. If Naruto was at the battle Madara would have sensed him.
Old 2012-09-12, 14:17   Link #95
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
How do you know that? Madara apparently lived on to be about a hundred years old, that's a lot of time to experiment on Hashirama's DNA. And we know for a fact that the White Zetsus are living plants grown from Hashirama's cells with nearly identical DNA than Shodai's.
I don't know, i'm assuming that for the young Madara, since when he challenged the 1st hokage he already planned to take his cells/DNA so he already had to have some way of storing and using it and also coming up with that sort of plan needs either some prior scientific knowledge or an ally like Zetsu.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 17:18   Link #96
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
I don't think he lied i think That must have been the Madara inside Obito (my new theory) talking.
i don't think madara is inside obito. he apparently lived a very long life. and by the time he died, he'd recruited nagato, kisame, and a dying uchiha kid to who he left specific instructions. you can hear him this chapter: "so its F$#% me huh. we had a plan...i guess everybody chose to do they own thing" lol
in addition some seem to think that obito's arm was healing in that panel. it may very well have. but my interpretation was that he looked over and saw that arm as verification that the man in front of him was the child he repaired...since obviously obito and nagato had grown older in his absence...
madara inside obito wouldn't be so clueless...not knowing what happened to nagato and double checking that that was obito in front of him

im speculating though
Old 2012-09-12, 17:37   Link #97
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

There's two things that don't sit well with the Madara inside Obito thing. Barring things like Kage Bunshin, I've never seen two people be in two places at the same time. Sometimes people put chunks of themselves in different places, but to me that's not exactly the same thing.

Even if I'm wrong about the above and Madara CAN be in two places at the same time, this creates an even greater discrepancy. The fact that Madara right now, knows jack shit about things that are going on right now. If he was really inside Tobi, he would have known.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 18:38   Link #98
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i don't think madara is inside obito. he apparently lived a very long life. and by the time he died, he'd recruited nagato, kisame, and a dying uchiha kid to who he left specific instructions. you can hear him this chapter: "so its F$#% me huh. we had a plan...i guess everybody chose to do they own thing" lol
in addition some seem to think that obito's arm was healing in that panel. it may very well have. but my interpretation was that he looked over and saw that arm as verification that the man in front of him was the child he repaired...since obviously obito and nagato had grown older in his absence...
madara inside obito wouldn't be so clueless...not knowing what happened to nagato and double checking that that was obito in front of him

im speculating though
the only reason im saying its Madara inside Obito is because of everything Tobi has said about him in the past. Him sometimes claiming to be Madara. The first time he said that i think he was grasping his right arm. Itachi, who was one of the smartest ninja, told Sasuke that Madara was still alive. Also, im just assuming that everything Tobi had said is true. Like saying he had given Nagato the rinnegan. Obviously Obito couldn't have given him the rinnegan because Obito wasn't even alive or was an infant the time Nagato awakened his rinnegan.

But yah it wouldn't explain how Madara was clueless about Nagato and their plan.
Old 2012-09-12, 18:57   Link #99
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Idk what clone by bee you're talking about. If Naruto was at the battle Madara would have sensed him.
He did, he saw Naruto page 7 and went after him and Bee at the end of the chapter.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 20:33   Link #100
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i think by now its clear tobi lied about the giving the eye to nagato, he was in the middle of battle, he wants to win and he wants to make sure konan is off her game. what better way to screw with her mind then to toss out.....the eye belongs to me and i gave it to him.