AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-12-15, 14:17   Link #1461
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa View Post
Image flood

Shuffle! On the stage screenshots
Spoiler:
That's just fuel to the KKR's fire and also nekomaid kareha=WIN!.
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 19:32   Link #1462
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa View Post
Shuffle! On the stage screenshots
Spoiler:
Chiisa, I love this picture! The scene of a young Itsuki and Mayumi running hand-in-hand is - to borrow a phrase from rooboy - a kawaii-gasm pure and simple. I honestly don't know if I could ever have the heart to play through the Mayumi route in Shuffle! On the Stage because coming between Mayumi and Itsuki would seem so horribly wrong. I'd be more inclined to beat Itsuki about the head and shoulders until he came to his senses and realized how he would feel if Mayumi moved on without him.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 00:18   Link #1463
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki View Post
Chiisa, I love this picture! The scene of a young Itsuki and Mayumi running hand-in-hand is - to borrow a phrase from rooboy - a kawaii-gasm pure and simple. I honestly don't know if I could ever have the heart to play through the Mayumi route in Shuffle! On the Stage because coming between Mayumi and Itsuki would seem so horribly wrong. I'd be more inclined to beat Itsuki about the head and shoulders until he came to his senses and realized how he would feel if Mayumi moved on without him.
Although I've never played on the stage, if mayumi had been a choice in the original gameI would also definately be moved by this scene.
BTW, did you see the crappy banner I was making of this scene?

Akkibakko, the safer, slower alternative to Danbooru
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 03:10   Link #1464
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

After yesterday's image flood the image I got after seem almost insignificant -.-;

Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 17:43   Link #1465
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
After yesterday's image flood the image I got after seem almost insignificant -.-;
Same here -_-, but nice CGs, and yeah, really fired KKR up XD
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 03:28   Link #1466
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
It was Riker's grinding avatar

Then, he continue with the riding one ..

How could we look at Ama differently after that
She's not grinding! She's doing a tap dance! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I only have this pic, it's from the Ama voice alarm clock.

Rah! I want the alarm clock! D: D: D:

And welcome to Lord Faust, I hope you enjoy each and every Ama picture posted here ^_______^ cheers for one of the best ani-milf in the world
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 03:53   Link #1467
Bloodseeker

This stuff been posted yet?

Spoiler for kinda NSFW:
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 04:43   Link #1468
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

pretty nice shots, makes me want to go out and buy shuffleonthestage. so i guess mayumi really did have a thing for the itsuki guy when they were younger.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 12:49   Link #1469
Lord Faust

Send a message via MSN to Lord Faust
Ama-san Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
And welcome to Lord Faust, I hope you enjoy each and every Ama picture posted here ^_______^ cheers for one of the best ani-milf in the world
Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyways I was wondering, is there ever an Ama-san club in these parts? Would love to join if there is one...^_^

Can't seem to find more Ama-san without her trusty hat images.

Anyways if there isn't any Ama-san I would love to join either the Asa Club or Kaede Club since ( I'm sorry to say this, but I think they are the next best thing in Shuffle! after Ama-san obviously)

But I heard somewhere along the lines that if you join either one, you can't join the other. That blows...Been doing a lot of lurking and seems that there is some bad blood between the KKK and AAA. Can't something like below ever happens between the two leading fan clubs in these parts...^_^

Spoiler for For KKK and AAA fans:

Last edited by Lord Faust; 2006-12-21 at 12:55. Reason: Missed out info
Lord Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 13:16   Link #1470
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Faust View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyways I was wondering, is there ever an Ama-san club in these parts? Would love to join if there is one...^_^

Can't seem to find more Ama-san without her trusty hat images.

Anyways if there isn't any Ama-san I would love to join either the Asa Club or Kaede Club since ( I'm sorry to say this, but I think they are the next best thing in Shuffle! after Ama-san obviously)

But I heard somewhere along the lines that if you join either one, you can't join the other. That blows...Been doing a lot of lurking and seems that there is some bad blood between the KKK and AAA. Can't something like below ever happens between the two leading fan clubs in these parts...^_^

I don't believed there is a official Ama-san fanclub but that was due to the mods shutting us down before we put one up. But most AAA fan members are also Ama-san fans as well, so join AAA

For that image you only need to worry about KKK, we in AAA are more tolerant especially with anything Yuri

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-12-21 at 13:29.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 13:26   Link #1471
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Actually, the KKK doesn't really mind that image either. I mean, if it turned out like this, I believe most parties would be happy with the outcome HOWEVER, that didn't happen, so the standard KKK policy remains But yes, it's more or less true that most Ama admirers sadly belong to the green club
Old 2006-12-21, 13:47   Link #1472
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
we in AAA are more tolerant
bwaahahahahaha .... As if. At least we are being honest.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 15:12   Link #1473
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
now now dont start burning the house down just yet as an innocent bystander no one wants to get hurt

great pic as im sure that most of KKR would have to agree also ^_^ should be the "true" end!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 18:59   Link #1474
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I like both Asa and Kaede equally pretty much. Sia's my favourite. I only have like one girl I hate in all of b-game turned anime, and I've mentioned it so many times that anyone who has seen one of my posts knows.

Does that make me into a weird specimen or what?
Old 2006-12-21, 19:17   Link #1475
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Edit: Guilt-assuaging imagery to bring the post back on topic. These ones are re-posts, though, but my own scans.
Spoiler for Really Really Packaging Material + Memorial Binder:
And now, the original post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I like both Asa and Kaede equally pretty much. Sia's my favourite. I only have like one girl I hate in all of b-game turned anime... Does that make me into a weird specimen or what?
It really has nothing to do with liking a character as much as seeing the opposition POUNDED INTO THE GROUND. Liking all the Shuffle characters to some degree, and liking both rivals equally... with that sort of attitude, I ask you: how would we maintain the fanclubs with such plurality?! Honestly...

(I'm being oh so very facetious, in case it's not obvious. I loathe fanclubs almost as much as the unreasonably bloodthirsty, and I think all the characters in Shuffle are just fine. )

And, incidentally, did you know that "b-game" is kind of derogatory? It's like calling something a "B Movie" -- in other words, second-rate. Maybe that's what you mean...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2006-12-21 at 21:16. Reason: Added guilt-assuaging images ^^;
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 19:33   Link #1476
◕‿‿◕

No, no, not at all.

I just say b-game as shorthand for bishoujo game. You know a better term? Tell me, I'd get used to that one instead. I can call bishoujo games eroge instead, but I don't like the "harem anime" term either, for the animated counterparts...so yeah, I'd listen to a suggestion to call them something else. If I've said that -I- am tired of this kinda show, then that's -my- fault and no one else's. It means the genre isn't for -me- (at least for now), save for some exceptions, not that it's bad. It wasn't derogatory in any way. I like those games, too, and I still play 'em, no way I'd call them b-rate.

The question was because for example, I'm silly when it comes to DC as I have one character I hate there. But in Shuffle and all other shows of this kind I have none. That's why I said I'm weird.

Fanclubs? I don't mind fans of a character talking about her, gathering pics, and things of that sort, really. Fanclub fights are a bit meh though. If I like or dislike a character I'd just say so and say why. But whatever people have fun with, it doesn't hurt me at all. Again, just because it's not for me it doesn't mean that others can't have fun with that.
Old 2006-12-21, 19:43   Link #1477
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Haha - well, bishoujo game is certainly the right term, I just find it ironic to use "b-game" as an short-form. And yeah, if a certain "Nii-san"-exclaiming imouto is the one and only character you hate, maybe you are weird after all. Also, yeah -- it's mostly the fighting and putting down of others I don't like - nothing wrong with being fans and showing it, of course. (Edit: Well, and the blind defending of a certain character in complete defiance of reason, evidence, and common sense. But that sort of attitude always gets me riled up, as you probably know... )

I feel badly for hijacking the image thread, so I'll go see if I have some Shuffle images I can append to these posts. The problem is, what hasn't already been posted...

Edit: As promised, guilt-assuaging imagery. Some of these may have been posted, but what about the whole set?
Spoiler for Shuffle R2 DVD Boxes:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2006-12-21 at 21:43. Reason: Guilt-assuaging imagery here too ^^;
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 19:47   Link #1478
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I feel badly for hijacking the image thread, so I'll go see if I have some Shuffle images I can append to these posts. The problem is, what hasn't already been posted...
Shuffle threads are created to be hijacked which is why the mods are so steam about the shuffle forum
Old 2006-12-21, 19:48   Link #1479
◕‿‿◕

You didn't give me what I wanted! As in, a proper term to use on the boards. Boo.

And yep, it's just her. I guess it's 'cuz she has all the characteristics I dislike in people IRL or whatever.

I have nothing to post that hasn't already been posted since I get my images from here, so I'd leave that job to you.
Old 2006-12-21, 21:45   Link #1480
Lord Faust

Send a message via MSN to Lord Faust
Ah yes, I'm glad that the image I posted below earlier, did not incite as much a riot or an angry mob from the AAA and KKK, guess I was totally wrong about you gentlemen, I apologise...^_^

Anyways I love Asa and Kaede images pairings and poses. If I was Rin I would definitely choose both, if Ama-san is un-attainable in the first place. Yes I also have a violent envious and jealousy complex when it comes to Rin. I missed counting the number of times I went into L5 virus mode watching him getting cosy with Kaede and Asa.

Anyways sorry if repost since I might have missed it earlier.

Spoiler for For Fun Pehaps??!!:

Off Topic: I work part time in a convenience store, so using box cutters is almost obligatory to cut open cartons before I could stack the contents. So sometimes I cannot help but think about the ever so lovely Kaede in her momentary state of ultra sexiness.
Lord Faust is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images