AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-22, 21:27   Link #161
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
EDIT: I'll just delete every fucking thing then, k? I'm fucking tired of being insulted and I'm tired of all this BS. I'll just leave.

Last edited by Koshiba; 2004-07-22 at 23:29.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:30   Link #162
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshiba
Fine you know. He can ban JAppi, ban my boyfriend, just ban the fuck away, eh?
Yeah, that's kinda how it works. Ya know, mod status and all.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:32   Link #163
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Diabolistic: No fair posting somone else's leg. Now I feel all inferior. heh

Koshiba: Enough. You made your point already.

...... pics on the way
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:33   Link #164
Koshiba

EDIT: I'll just delete every fucking thing then, k? I'm fucking tired of being insulted and I'm tired of all this BS. I'll just leave.

Last edited by Koshiba; 2004-07-22 at 23:29.
Old 2004-07-22, 21:38   Link #165
Jonte
. . . . .

Send a message via ICQ to Jonte Send a message via MSN to Jonte
aaaaw, how could I have missed such a funny thread. lol, that things can acctually turn out like this :P hahaha

anyway, to not have my thread removed (I MUST RATE IMAGES):
@lexander OMG 11.5/10 easily, damn, that you actually took time to take pics and post ^^ lool
@_Sin_ a shrinking thigh tutorial that also turnes you into a girl.. uhm, I dunno about you, but I like being a boy :P nice effort though 8/10
@MidoriShinobi cant believe you posted a pic of your panties, I dont even have the nerv to post stuff in boxers.. 14/10 for nerve and kawaii ^^
Spoiler:

@Koshiba read her spoiler dammit!

and NoSanninWa, I love what you did with that flamer/spammer person? hahaha, was so suprised with like 5 deleted posts in a row. hehe, you should use this tequinique on other threads aswell ^^ (ps, delete flames aswell)
Jonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:42   Link #166
Koshiba

Last edited by Koshiba; 2004-07-22 at 23:30.
Old 2004-07-22, 21:44   Link #167
Jonte
. . . . .

Quote:
I wouldn't call my boyfriend a spammer/flamer, he was just stating his honest opinion. =p
hehe, I dont know anything about what was said there.. just saw the deleted posts..
Old 2004-07-22, 21:49   Link #168
Koshiba

Old 2004-07-22, 21:53   Link #169
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
I wouldn't call my boyfriend a spammer/flamer, he was just stating his honest opinion. =p
I'm a strong believer that everyone can state their honest opinion in a calm, non-offensive or derogatory way. Especially on a message board where you have time to think while you're typing it out.

Koshiba, I think I remember talking with you before, in different threads. You came across then as a nice, calm, sensible person. I'm looking foreward to when you're back to your old self. I know you're upset over JAppi and your boyfriend's banning, but it's only a temporary ban. It's not too big a deal, but it gives the parties time to cool down before they continue flaming each other.

I'm sorry if this sounds really sappy. But I mean it. Cool off. Nothing too terribly bad was done here, and even if you disagree with the posts (you and your boyfriend weren't the onlyone that expressed dissatisfaction over it), please don't vent on anyone.

Edit: As I said, we all have reasons and off days... but don't go off here. Post those in the "Things I Hate" thread. You can PM Midori if you really want to, but I'd prefer (and I suspect other people do, too...) that you just drop it.

Last edited by Forsaken102; 2004-07-22 at 21:57. Reason: took too long to type
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 21:59   Link #170
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
OK, so um here are my thighs. Not much muscle, but not much fat either.

Before Shaving
Spoiler:

After Shaving [It was a really rushed job. You can notice a lot of areas I didn't quite get to to (up top, heh). I'll clean it up later]
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-22, 22:01   Link #171
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
So you hate attention queens, and you hate girls that try and grab the attention of other guys (horny pedophiles, as you put it).
so what?
I know you think your actions are justified, and i'm sure they are (self-justification qualifies, don't it?), but the fact remains that a flame war is starting and Midori and yourself are caught in the middle. Its fine to express your opinions, however aggitated, aggravated, and irritated they are.. but the line is crossed with you express your opinions towards members of the forum in a public post. Lets not discuss maturity when we are publicly insulting people.

Ya,.. kinda sucks (for the thread starter) that the thread has derailed from "how can I thin up my legs" to "post your thighs!" And yes, it is an unorthodox thread. After all, you don't get many "post pics of your feet!!" threads, so why thighs?

Maybe this thread is inappropriate, but the mods are supposed to be the judge of that.
Ya, there are a lot of deprived guys on this forum, maybe midori isn't aware of that (who knows) and maybe she is, but the only thing that swearing, name calling, and using derogatory language towards the members/moderators does is lessen your own argument (you're pulling the rug right under your own feet.. not sure how physically possible that is though).

as a final note..
every now and then, i purchase biking magazines and they always do articles on how to increase stamina, how to tone your legs, and stuff like that. oooh, and i knew a triathalete with really REALLY toned thigh/calves... he was really skinny too :P

edit: Dope, you missed a spot!

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:03   Link #172
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills

Before Shaving
Spoiler:

After Shaving [It was a really rushed job. You can notice a lot of areas I didn't quite get to to (up top, heh). I'll clean it up later]
Spoiler:
I don't think this quite describes my reaction fully... but...

Picture one: Oh, dearest God! (*runs and hides in terror before Cousin It can catch her*) j/k

Picture two: ROFLMFAO

Oohh... I think I can even see a bit of razor rash, there... next time, use shaving cream or soap.
Old 2004-07-22, 22:05   Link #173
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Dopeskills - 15/10
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:06   Link #174
Jonte
. . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills

Before Shaving
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
AAAARGH!! HE DID IT! nice work! I give it 10/10 for job + another 12/10 for the nerve of doing that.. daamn

anyway, is that really worth doing? I guess I wouldnt mind doing that once in a while if it was worth it.. is this really how its supposed to be? ladies?
Old 2004-07-22, 22:09   Link #175
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
It's all a matter of preference, but I like guys who shave. It's especially proper if you're a man-beast.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:10   Link #176
Koshiba

Old 2004-07-22, 22:10   Link #177
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Lol what happen to this thread? This morning I left it was stil peacefull. I saw thigh pictures of Lex, Sin, Midori. Altho I'm stil confused with Sin pictures, doesn't make any sense. ^^

Dopeskills - *gasp* you missed some spot, it sticking out under your boxers. XD 9/10 the thigh shape looks good. but the hair is a turn off for me. ^^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:16   Link #178
Jonte
. . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
It's all a matter of preference, but I like guys who shave. It's especially proper if you're a man-beast.
hmm oki, I might consider trying this out.. have had so many people gettin me to do this.. cant be that bad, hehe.. but, its 5.20AM now, and Im gonna get some sleep. I might do this tomorrow if the thread isnt closed :P

btw, how this threas title has evovled: Thigh shrinking XD - discuss posting pics on thighs - post pics on thighs - unexpected reactions - shave your thighs and post pics!
Old 2004-07-22, 22:17   Link #179
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Quote:
I really want this thread closed. Or at least have the slut's picture taken down. It's all fun and games at first.. But Midori went too far. Her picture isn't even about her thighs. Plus she could've taken a pic of her thighs WITHOUT standing in her underwear.

Once again, sorry for being all angry and stuff. It's really the first time I've ever cause any kind of problem on any forum but I felt offended and insulted. Plus I think I'm on a manic-shift tonight or something, I don't know. (I have bipolar. -_-) But like I said, if Midori hadn't insulted me in the first place, I wouldn't have replied again after simply stating she was being a slutty attention whore.

I just find it *highly* inappropriate for an underage girl to be putting up revealing pictures like that on a forum. I think maybe the mods need to pay more attention to things. It all would have been fine if they edited her post to remove the picture. Seriously, Seems the mods are really lazy? Or *want* to see underage girls in their panties? I'm really disappointed in the mods to be honest. =/ I know my boyfriend has always had a hate and low opinion of the mods but I'm starting to see why.
It's all good.. I forgive you. (*I've had rants like that too... see the Fahrenheit 9/11 thread for examples*)

Yeah, I suppose I really should rate a few thighs...

Dopeskills-7/10- One's too hairy, one's too white...

Midori- 8/10- I have to agree, that you are a bit young to be posting the picture that you did, but you did it voluntarily and not for overtly sexual reasons. You have a very slender figure that is considered very attractive.

_Sin_- 10/10- Now that I've figured out which gender you are (you're the chick, right? ), I can safely rate thighs. Although, I wish we could actually see them through your boxers/shorts. But I'm imagining 10/10 thighs...
Old 2004-07-22, 22:17   Link #180
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Yes I realize that I missed a spot..... I told you it was a rushed job. Maybe i'll post a more cleaned up pic... heh

Feels nice having smooth legs. I kinda like it.