AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-06, 21:02   Link #1021
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I mean, she's like different char, not Tsukiumi

Natsuru trouble is his own fault, it more like "rewards"
It's a fanart I found, so it'll look somewhat different. Maybe I should change sometime, but I'm lazy.

His own fault you say... I'm sure many of us would like to have whatever 'fault' he has, so as to get all that girls. One fault that isn't needed however, is the density that prevents him from understanding how lucky he is.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:26   Link #1022
Used Can

So, is Sakura actually evil, or does she have split personalities? From what I've watched, she doesn't seem to have any personality problems, but I may be wrong as I have never read the manga, and needless to say, I've got no idea about the novels.
Old 2009-12-07, 05:17   Link #1023
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
So, is Sakura actually evil, or does she have split personalities? From what I've watched, she doesn't seem to have any personality problems, but I may be wrong as I have never read the manga, and needless to say, I've got no idea about the novels.
either she has split personalities or she's possessed by a moderator because in the novel it has been shown, through her thoughts, that she genuinely cares for natsuru and shizuku. it has also been hinted in vol 10 that the evil sakura doesn't seem to care much about her other side/personality.

@jokerD: where did you read/see that?
Old 2009-12-07, 06:09   Link #1024
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
IMO Sakura Kaede face the same fate as Reito Kanzaki (Mai HIME), possessed by such an evil power that spread miserable thing around them.
Unlike Kaede, Reito aware about Obsidian Lord inside his body, and try but can't win against it.

Wrath-bro
If you really want it you can try buy some Zoumotsu entrail animal doll, hope by luck you accidentally buy the one which can talk and give you Bracelet of Oath

Used-bro
The manga is slower than anime since it following the novel, like the novel it self but with picture, it's more appealing since it easier to understand, read it, and you'll notice how much the anime throw away the novel/manga part in it.

Joker-bro
Are you sure?, since till this time no hint about that in the novel as long as I know
May be you guess it from anime thread discussion? or previews of episode 11?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what kind of mess Natsuru house will be if his parents come back and all his Harem know about it?

Natsuru: haaa...at least I have something to barricade my house from their attempt to infiltrate my privacy
Natsuru: no, wait! Mikoto is my childhood friend, and she already familiar with my Mom and Dad....*thinking*
Natsuru: and her lock picking skills beyond Lupin the 3rd....must keep my guard up I guess
Old 2009-12-07, 06:38   Link #1025
ZeKeR
Superbad

possessed is the word..... since:
n.sakura x natsuru = as a friend and rival for his girl form
n.sakura x g.natsuru = yuri land open!
k.sakura x any of natsuru's forms = i think i like you... i'll use you for my benefit

eevil.....

---------------------------

Natsuru: tell me kaichou, why of all people, me?
Natsuru: surely you can pick someone of your fans!
Shizuku: they yield almost instantly, spoiling the fun....
Shizuku: but i am having fun chasing you... ufufufu...
Natsuru: yipe.....
Old 2009-12-07, 09:02   Link #1026
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
possessed is the word..... since:
n.sakura x natsuru = as a friend and rival for his girl form
n.sakura x g.natsuru = yuri land open!
k.sakura x any of natsuru's forms = i think i like you... i'll use you for my benefit

eevil.....

---------------------------

Natsuru: tell me kaichou, why of all people, me?
Natsuru: surely you can pick someone of your fans!
Shizuku: they yield almost instantly, spoiling the fun....
Shizuku: but i am having fun chasing you... ufufufu...
Natsuru: yipe.....
But if she isn't possessed, then she's more evil. To fool her childhood friend (Shizuku), use a lot of her schoolmate to battle till die and erased from this world, even make such scenario for Natsuru betraying his own comrades

From this time on, let's just call her Medusa Kaede for her manipulative trait
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natsuru: I have a cousin, may be you can give him a chance to replace me, chase him then?
Shizuku: not interesting *coil both hands in Natsuru neck*
Natsuru: he have blue hair like me
Shizuku: not interesting *blow his ear gently*
Natsuru: grrr...*thinking* he's a handsome boy
Shizuku: you too.....*hugs tightly*
Natsuru: *feel Kaichou breast and faint*
Shizuku: chance..!!
Old 2009-12-07, 10:08   Link #1027
Wrath88
Kissing...

No thanks... I rather stay male all the way. Some other guy can have that honor.

Btw, I don't think Shizuku will make her move if Natsuru isn't conscious. She probably prefers it if he's awake.
Old 2009-12-07, 10:52   Link #1028
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
No thanks... I rather stay male all the way. Some other guy can have that honor.
Then you can't peek other girl changing in the locker room, or bath with them, or know their private secret, etc. Even grope is fine between girl, like teasing how big their breast are, don't you want to experience it? hm?
Quote:
Btw, I don't think Shizuku will make her move if Natsuru isn't conscious. She probably prefers it if he's awake.
well...Shizuku take her opportunity when our dull-Blue Haired-super lucky-guy fall a sleep during her date with him. When Natsuru in his dream kiss his girlfriend (but I wonder why her face shadowed, because it's not Sakura?), in the real world being smooched by Kaichou, a deep kiss indeed, since he still feel it when he awake on her lap

If Natsuru faint, while she's horny, and no one around I don't see any reason to hold back and take that opportunity
Attack him while he's unconscious is easier than attack him while he awake, since he can turn to his Kampfer form and make the rape attempt a bit harder, tough it will be more satisfying for the rapist to force her victims awake than if he fainted.

I interviewed some rapist after some "introduction" between them and my punch, and they always have same comment, that rape their victim while they awake is more fun than if the victim unconscious. Even the female rapist feel the same too.
hm?, you surprise?, that I meet the real female rapist?lol

May be they feel strong to "eat" their victims 'alive', like eagle didn't interested with mince corpse. What a strange taste

For Shizuku, Female Natsuru is fine too , and it's give Natsuru disadvantage to defend her virginity, since her female body very sensitive (episode 3), she can be faint with a little of Kaichou technique (hmm...French Kiss), and when she unconscious after Kaichou 'action', she will return to his male body, and Shizuku can have her 'main dish' LOL

Double Rape! begin!!!
Old 2009-12-07, 23:21   Link #1029
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Joker-bro
Are you sure?, since till this time no hint about that in the novel as long as I know
May be you guess it from anime thread discussion? or previews of episode 11?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got that from some of the comments in this thread, also from the anime, yes.
Old 2009-12-07, 23:48   Link #1030
ZeKeR
Superbad

Tell me you have da shit we all were waiting for Joker....
Old 2009-12-08, 01:56   Link #1031
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Tell me you have da shit we all were waiting for Joker....
by read this post I wonder if your real identity is Akane Mishima herself
btw I m looking for novel 10 1/2 scan, does anybody have it?\

look to what zwei-bro have in anime section:
Spoiler for Huge NSFW:
Old 2009-12-08, 02:35   Link #1032
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stix View Post
Damn... I was really hoping my pinata theory was correct.
you mean, the defeated Kampfer blow up with candy and such that's good theory and I fully support it for the lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Well i'll stick around for just the jokes seeing as i need to do something to pass the time till the anime ends.
glad to hear that
Quote:
-----------------------
What would happen if Natsuru declares to his harem that..............

Natsuru: i'am Sexually Dulled, that means i'm good as gay, so quit trying to get into my pants!
Shizuku: but you not gay since you chasing Sakura, beside one of my fans (surerman) is an experienced Killer that fond to kill Gay
Akane: u..unforgivable! I'll enlighten you to know how charming a girl are
Mikoto: nah! he's bluffing!, I know him inside and outside
Natsuru: no you don't
Mikoto: Really?, well...*Whisper to Shizuku ears* you know...he stop wetting his bed...
Natsuru: DON'T YOU DARE!!*chasing Mikoto*
Mikoto: *turn to Natsuru, and run with opened hands, ready to hug*
Natsuru: O_o A trap!! oh no! *run backwards*
Old 2009-12-08, 03:21   Link #1033
surerman
Banned

Quote:
I have no idea how that theory even came about.
May be stix take inspiration from a game where the enemy dead and spread an item for points or health, like Alien v.s Predator (arcade) or may be Silence of the Lambs film while the fallen being eaten (all candy that explode from the defeated Kampfer become the victor chew snack)

Quote:
Mikoto then grabs him from behind and presses her chest on his back.
Natsuru:..........St....oop.!You have grown quite a lot Mikoto!
Mikoto: *pinned Natsuru down* do you feel it huh? huh? (ace ventura style)
Natsuru: *suffocating because the carpet covering his head* Hrrrmmmph
Akane: I..I want do it too *jump to Mikoto, Rugby style*
Shizuku: ara ara, what a barbaric behavior

whoever wins, Natsuru lose [quoted from: Alien vs Predator movie]
Quote:
-----------
Natsuru will hate to see what happens if any of the girls catch him playing an Eroge and it happens to be the coresponding character type.....
they'll tag him along to play it only to drag him to practice when the H scene come gyahahahahha
Mikoto: oh here it comes, H-scene, come on! open your bra *stare at the monitor*
Akane: *cover face with two hand but still peeking* Im Im...not looking..
Shizuku: ne...Natsuru...don't you want to ...*slide her hand in his T-Shirt*

Last edited by surerman; 2009-12-08 at 05:07.
Old 2009-12-08, 05:16   Link #1034
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Well i'll stick around for just the jokes seeing as i need to do something to pass the time till the anime ends.

-----------------------
What would happen if Natsuru declares to his harem that..............

Natsuru: i'am Sexually Dulled, that means i'm good as gay, so quit trying to get into my pants!
Muri muri...
ITFP, Natsuru is too hung up on sakura to believe it, and like said above. Mikoto knows him too well...

Hmm... I doubt they'll work together anyhow... the only thing they'll work together on for sure is: PREVENTION OF OTHER POSSIBLE HAREM MEMBERS.
Old 2009-12-08, 05:23   Link #1035
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Hmm... I doubt they'll work together anyhow... the only thing they'll work together on for sure is: PREVENTION OF OTHER POSSIBLE HAREM MEMBERS.
Agreed. If ever the white gals want to join the Natsuru-Hunt, they must pass the three before meet the last obstacle to get Natsuru-Trophy, Sakura.

Each of his Harem chance to get him still under 50%, to gain more rival is a no no for them. out of all white bracelet, I think only the Broad sword user have a chance to join Natsuru-Hunt, since she seem capable to be on par with Shizuku in term of devious act, coolness, and teasing
Old 2009-12-08, 06:18   Link #1036
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Natsuru would be playing it in his male form.
And he would push any of them out of the room if they insist on tagging along.

-----------
(Mikoto)
Genki Girl Route -H scene
Natsuru reads that the girl is going to undress, and pushes Mikoto out of his room and locks it.

Natsuru: Sorry,Mikoto,You are too young for this, so please don't bother me!

-----------
(Akane)
Tsundere Girl Route -H scene
Natsuru reads that the girl is on the bed and has consented, and pushes Akane out of his room and locks it.

Natsuru: I'm sorry,Akane , please realise that i'm a guy, so don't bother me for now........

-----------
(Akane)
Aggressive Ojou Girl Route -H scene
Natsuru reads that the girl wants to do it as well, and pushes Shizuku out of his room and locks it.

Natsuru: Shizuku, please realise that i'm a guy, and i need my personal guy time, so please don't come in...............
so here comes the slow motion scene

00.00.01 Natsuru close the door
00.00.04 Natsuru attempt to lock the door
00.00.10 Natsuru touch the lock
00.00.12 his room wall sliced to pieces
00.00.14 all girl in kampfer mode grin at him
00.01.00 Natsuru tied up by Kaichou Dagger Chain tightly
total time: 1 minute

All Girls: Tadaima*then all of them stick to him* Pi~ta!
Natsuru:
Old 2009-12-08, 07:12   Link #1037
surerman
Banned

May be he play it in three game window at a time use his newest super powered intel i7 computer

K.Mikoto: let see...Congratulation?! *grin*
Mikoto kiss Natsuru neck and bite him
-----------------------------------------------------
K.Akane: shut da hell up!, Im gonna do ya plenty to night, till ya can't walk tomorrow morning
Akane unzip Natsuru pant while still push down his head with her Gun
------------------------------------------------------
K.Shizuku: oh?, you mean pleasure consequences?, I'll gladly taken it
Kaichou French kissed him again
---------------------
oh wait! Natsuru can use the game as his way to hold his harem. Natsuru can give em some task to beat some game in order to make him go on a date with him
Natsuru: I'll be yours for a day if you can beat Deep Blue
Mikoto: how the hell we beat that thing?!
Natsuru: then give up
Shizuku: Deal!
Natsuru: O_o!
Old 2009-12-08, 07:28   Link #1038
Wrath88
Kissing...

Lol, if it was possible, we could have a betting pool on how long Natsuru will be able to last if he tried to escape. To that effect, there would be three parts to consider:
1. Escape from notice
2. Escaping as far as he can before detection
3. Escape AFTER detection.

Overall, I think their chances would be something like this:
Part 1:
Sakura-Easy to distract in male Natsuru form, just point opposite direction and tell her that K. Natsuru is over there.
Akane-Normal Akane might be tougher to distract, but he might be able to wrangle it with something like 'I'll meet you at X place for a date', but K. Akane would have to be tricked with some other method I can't think of.
Mikoto-She might be the toughest to escape from at first, due to her over-aggressiveness. Natsuru may have to resort to the 'false date' tactic again. Or he could simply throw her out of the room, depending on how well he can hide his intention, though having past history will deter his chances.
Shizuku-Two possible outcomes, one is that she'll simply let him escape, and run him down later, the other one is that she'll just latch on to him (straight on to part 3)

Will think about the next 2 parts later.
Old 2009-12-08, 07:41   Link #1039
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Lol, if it was possible, we could have a betting pool on how long Natsuru will be able to last if he tried to escape. To that effect, there would be three parts to consider:
1. Escape from notice
2. Escaping as far as he can before detection
3. Escape AFTER detection.

Overall, I think their chances would be something like this:
Part 1:
Sakura-Easy to distract in male Natsuru form, just point opposite direction and tell her that K. Natsuru is over there.
Akane-Normal Akane might be tougher to distract, but he might be able to wrangle it with something like 'I'll meet you at X place for a date', but K. Akane would have to be tricked with some other method I can't think of.
Mikoto-She might be the toughest to escape from at first, due to her over-aggressiveness. Natsuru may have to resort to the 'false date' tactic again. Or he could simply throw her out of the room, depending on how well he can hide his intention, though having past history will deter his chances.
Shizuku-Two possible outcomes, one is that she'll simply let him escape, and run him down later, the other one is that she'll just latch on to him (straight on to part 3)

Will think about the next 2 parts later.
look like we can make an RPG game with all of this scenario

Mikoto is the toughest I think, since she know him well. Shizuku is formidable opponent to face when it comes to tactics, but Mikoto can surpass her when it comes to Natsuru-experience
Old 2009-12-08, 08:17   Link #1040
Wrath88
Kissing...

Part 2 (Escaping before detection, or in simpler terms, getting a head start):

To start this off, Natsuru has the best chance of escaping only if he's in Kampfer form. Second, his chances will DROP, as we know from the recent anime episodes, they'll team up just to find him, fighting will come later.

Sakura-I think she can just be dropped. No offense to any Sakura fans, but given how the story is, and the fans here, we're more interested in the other three.
Akane-Normal Akane will wait stupidly for a fake date, but she'll eventually clue in and switch forms. K. Akane most probably will just search randomly until she finds Natsuru, so Natsuru's chances of avoiding detection is dependent on how well he hides and goes about throwing her off his trail.
Mikoto-Yep, this one is the hardest to run away from. She knows him, she knows the town, and as said in the first anime ep 'Reds are faster than Blues', so Natsuru, you have to run!
Shizuku-She just seems to know what he's up to, so even though Mikoto is more experienced, Shizuku will get the advantage for this stage. It just depends on how motivated she is to go after him.

Part 3 (fighting for freedom ):

This part will be under the assumption that Natsuru is desperate enough to fight (normally he's too sissy). However, unlike Part 2, there won't be cooperation between the three girls, and we know why.

K. Akane-Given her personality, she will attempt to stop him by randomly firing shots. Due to the above assumption, Natsuru won't be sissy enough to cower. So unless K. Akane is smart enough to know how to use her gun to corral him, she'll have the hardest time trying to catch him. That leaves...
K. Mikoto-Less of a ground advantage as she's been travelling around the world, however, her skills have also been honed, so she'll be able to get in close enough. As for combat, a fighting Natsuru will be able to buy some time, but given her character, Mikoto will eventually get him due to knowing him from before.
K. Shizuku-So Natsuru has ran, and Shizuku starts to chase after him. Given how Natsuru is with displaying Kampfers' physical abilities, a serious Shizuku will eventually catch him, though at a slower pace than Mikoto. However, Shizuku has better combat ability due to more experience with fighting in the Kampfer fights, and has increased range compared to Mikoto.

Well, that's enough for this part... I think I'll try to come up with Part 4: the three girls attempt to deter each other. See how though

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen