AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-11, 11:35   Link #1381
orangejuicetang

I heard that the killer has already been reavealed over at the spoiler thread.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:48   Link #1382
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Who the hell else could it have been?

Jeremiah was gone, the cops were inept, Suzaku was way outside, goddamnit, the wound was circular. You know what that suggests? Oh, I don't know, that Rolo stopped time, took the gun, and shot her. The shape of the wound instantly cancels out Jeremiah, even though he's gone, because he uses swords, Suzaku wouldn't even think of harming a close friend like her, and as for the cops...well, they're inept. I fail to see why anyone else would do it, hell, the mask falling coincided with Rolo revealing his true self to Shirley and promptly killing her, and yet people don't understand that!
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:49   Link #1383
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I heard that the killer has already been reavealed over at the spoiler thread.
That's exactly what i said. anyway, someone says 'no spoiler allowed in this thread.'
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:59   Link #1384
orangejuicetang

I didn't say any spoiler. I just said that it could be found over at the spoiler thread. Which I have never entered. But going from the episode I think that Rolo killed her. Adding to what others have said, we did see Rolo use his Geass. Therefore, the only person who could have killed her is Rolo, or a person with a Geass Canceler who would be unaffected by Rolo's geass. The only person who is like that is Orange, and he was talking to Lelouch at that time. Unless there is another person with the Geass Canceler. But we saw someone's mask fall, which means that Shirley knows the person. And Shirley doesn't know anybody with a geass canceler, unless you suspect that somebody like Rivalz or anyone else from the school who Shirley knows is really a high-tech Britannia spy who has a hidden geass canceler and followed them there to kill Rolo, but Rolo saw them and froze time, but then they canceled the Rolo's geass on them and tried to kill Rolo, only Shirley who was frozen in time at that point somehow managed to stop the bullet meant for Rolo. Either that or Rolo stopped time, took her gun and shot her. Nows tell me which seems more likely and makes more sense.
Old 2008-07-11, 13:16   Link #1385
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Shirley, you've earnt my respect and so much more ! How can someone be so forgiving ? . Her death was heartbreaking, she was lying in a pool of blood and the only thing on her mind was to confort Lelouch. And man his scream at the end gave me goosebumps, well done !

Unfortunaltly the rest of the episode wasn't that good, it feels rushed (partciculary with Orange-kun, and yes I did saw the picture book with him ).

And the passage where Shirley tries to kill herself is so random O_o, but the worst is that Lelouch and Suzaku didn't ask why she tried to jump .

Sayoko character annoy me, Suzaku seems weak in comparison >__>.

Regrettably I was right, it was Rolo, the boy needs a very good psychotherapist. Sorry Shirley's fan, don't hate me but I don't want him to die, he is obviously mentally ill and isn't the only killer in this anime.

I don't like the Op nor the Ed, and Kallen isn't in the ending . I wanted a beautiful picture of her made by clamp, I'm disappointed !

I give it a 7/10.

Last edited by Pan chan; 2008-07-11 at 13:29.
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 13:46   Link #1386
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, no, a lack of Kallen art. Sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?

And Sayoko 'annoys' you? Suzaku is 'weak'? He ran up a wall and kicked a turret off a cieling, is able to do insane actions with the Lancelot, and has the gravity-defying spin-kick to his name, and you say Sayoko's better? Fast reflexes and ninja skills she might have, but Suzaku's still on top.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 13:54   Link #1387
Pan chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Oh, no, a lack of Kallen art. Sign of the apocalypse, isn't it?
No, it's the last Ending, I wanted a beautiful picture of her, that's my right no ?
Quote:
And Sayoko 'annoys' you? Suzaku is 'weak'? He ran up a wall and kicked a turret off a cieling, is able to do insane actions with the Lancelot, and has the gravity-defying spin-kick to his name, and you say Sayoko's better? Fast reflexes and ninja skills she might have, but Suzaku's still on top.
Suzaku is stronger yes, but I think that his abilities aren't naturals unlike Sayoko.
Old 2008-07-11, 13:58   Link #1388
orangejuicetang

jumping 30ft in the air is a natural ability?
Old 2008-07-11, 14:03   Link #1389
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
jumping 30ft in the air is a natural ability?
To a ninja ? Yes, Obviously.
And it was a fact that Suzaku's abilities weren't natural.

And there is no sign of apocalypse, Only the fact that Clamp's artworks are beautiful and there is nothing wrong to wish for an artwork by them to Kallen.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 14:23   Link #1390
Aquaman OS

Rumor was Sayoko also had unnatural abilities. I have no idea where that came from but people suspected before this season even started even though she's only shown her skill the last two eps.

It could be possible since Suzaku doesn't seem aware he's supernatural he just writes it off as being military trained and being in very good shape, that Sayoko is also writing it off as her time with the SP and her ninja thing,
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 14:29   Link #1391
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
To a ninja ? Yes, Obviously.
Mb in the narutoverse. But so far I checked it ain't natural to jump 30 feet...
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 14:37   Link #1392
Pan chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Mb in the narutoverse. But so far I checked it ain't natural to jump 30 feet...
Code geass is still an anime >__>. I don't think it's unnatural, and it's precisely what's bother me. But later, if the anime prove me wrong, I will rejoice and be glad about it .

Last edited by Pan chan; 2008-07-11 at 15:05.
Old 2008-07-11, 15:51   Link #1393
orangejuicetang

The fact is, I have yet to see anyone else jumping 30 ft in the air. Maybe if somebody like Todou did so as well, I might consider it more natural. I haven't even seen Suzuku jump that high in the air.
Old 2008-07-11, 16:47   Link #1394
falccon86

DRAMA...COMEDY ACTION AND
I love this series!
and its not impossible simply because it is anime!..or maby the matrix!

Last edited by falccon86; 2008-07-11 at 16:49. Reason: adding stuff on current topic
falccon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 17:03   Link #1395
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

A Lakers scout saw Sayoko and signed her to a contract.

I also missed Kallen in the ED, big mistake if you ask me
Old 2008-07-11, 17:45   Link #1396
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
Code geass is still an anime >__>. I don't think it's unnatural, and it's precisely what's bother me. But later, if the anime prove me wrong, I will rejoice and be glad about it .
I never said it wasn't an anime else I wouldn't be referring to an other anime, but you made it sound like real life ninjas would be able to do it.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 18:55   Link #1397
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

as i brought up last time (but no one responded)...shoudln't there be cameras in a mall? what's the big deal with the random BIG open space? there should always be cameras in a mall...so lulu should just rewind da tapes :X!!!111one
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 19:13   Link #1398
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
as i brought up last time (but no one responded)...shoudln't there be cameras in a mall? what's the big deal with the random BIG open space? there should always be cameras in a mall...so lulu should just rewind da tapes :X!!!111one
I doubt thats whats on his mind. Many people don't think clearly when they are overcome with grief.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 20:45   Link #1399
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
I doubt thats whats on his mind. Many people don't think clearly when they are overcome with grief.
Granted, it would not be the first time surveillance footage has been reviewed in Code Geass, so this is a distinct possibility as to how he finds out who Shirley's murderer is.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 20:57   Link #1400
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

yeah and then i think lulu's gonna pretend like he doesn't know :X...even if his emotion is getting the better of him...lulu is smart enough to realize something like that
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote