AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-22, 08:12   Link #921
Jonbob0008
The Last Loner

Send a message via MSN to Jonbob0008
It's been ages since the last time I've updated. I see that this site isn't as populated as it used to be. That's really sad.

Anyway, here is the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6695261/..._the_Suzumiyas

Also, I found this a few days ago and was blown away.
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...ruhi-Radioplay

I can't wait to see how it comes out! What do you guys think?
Old 2012-02-27, 01:15   Link #922
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

^ Well, I've read 'Life with the Suzumiyas' but I still haven't had the chance to read your sequel for it. So I can't really make any comments on it for the time being.

I'll probably check the link that you posted in a later date.

Onto other notes, I also finished reading the 50 chapters that has been posted thus far on the story 'Kyon Big Damn Hero'. The story is awesome and I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:47   Link #923
Jonbob0008
The Last Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
^ Well, I've read 'Life with the Suzumiyas' but I still haven't had the chance to read your sequel for it. So I can't really make any comments on it for the time being.

I'll probably check the link that you posted in a later date.

Onto other notes, I also finished reading the 50 chapters that has been posted thus far on the story 'Kyon Big Damn Hero'. The story is awesome and I'm looking forward to more chapters.
You won't find the rest of Kyon: Big Damn Hero on Fanfiction.net, as far as I know. For reasons that are best left unexplained, Durandall decided to post the remainder of it on his own website. If you type Durandall into google, you should easily find it.

And I apologize if you've already knew that. :P
Old 2012-02-27, 18:56   Link #924
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Yeah, I knew about that fact after reading the 10 or so chapters in fanfiction.net. I then looked it up in TVTropes and it gave me the link to the main site of Durandall. Although I'm wondering, how often does he update that story?

Edit: Never mind. Durandall updated his story a few moments ago. Kyon Big Damn Hero now has 51 chapters.

Last edited by Atrum023; 2012-02-27 at 20:56. Reason: To avoid double posting
Old 2012-03-07, 21:16   Link #925
Jonbob0008
The Last Loner

I know things have been pretty dead here lately, but I'll leave this here anyway:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6695261/..._the_Suzumiyas

Enjoy!
Old 2013-06-17, 09:32   Link #926
Beaver897

Most Impressive Fanfic for Sasaki and Kyon!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9375981/1/Ephemeral

I do hope someone still sees this, because this short story is one of the most thoughtful fanfics I've seen! Please give a bit of your time for this, because this fanfic deserves to gain more recognition for its quality. This is an extremely dialogue-heavy and well-detailed manga, and the interactions between Kyon and Sasaki are wonderful to see. The pacing is always right and never becomes cheesy or forced.
Old 2014-01-18, 09:23   Link #927
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

For those who've been reading Kyon, Big Damn Hero, some sad news: the author, Durandall aka Brian Randall, has just died.

*salutes*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction