AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-19, 20:12   Link #101
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler for chapter 8:
Old 2012-04-19, 23:07   Link #102
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

^This, honestly both series have been hinting so strongly at that that I don't see that part of the plot being resolved any other way.

And agreed that they really need to create better anti-guild fighting techniques since clearly the only reliable method they have is ramming them (see Vincent ramming stuff in both the original and Fam and Claus here )
Old 2012-04-26, 22:11   Link #103
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
^This, honestly both series have been hinting so strongly at that that I don't see that part of the plot being resolved any other way.

And agreed that they really need to create better anti-guild fighting techniques since clearly the only reliable method they have is ramming them (see Vincent ramming stuff in both the original and Fam and Claus here )
I guess this is the reason what inspired the construction of the Silvius since the ship was designed to fire at almost any direction and is able to lauch and much larger vanship squadron with Dio as the lead pilot. Right now Anatoray doesn't have that ship and their forces are very slim.

So far it's been focusing on Anatoray and the Earch Guild, I wonder where the rest of the nations specially the Ades come into play?
Old 2012-05-01, 07:25   Link #104
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
My guess is that they'll only start worrying about the other local threats after the more immediate one (the Earth Guild) is dealt with. Kind of hard to leave them alone at this point really.
Old 2012-05-20, 10:59   Link #105
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c9:
Old 2012-05-20, 19:48   Link #106
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for c9:
Spoiler for CH 9:
Old 2012-05-21, 07:43   Link #107
azarhal

"This is a Wisla Battle".

That was followed by the best face close up in this series.
Old 2012-05-21, 09:28   Link #108
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
And here I was surprised that old uncle Hendrick had it in him to be an actual badass for a change, instead of just giving us epic reaction faces.

I'll repeat what's been asked by many though: what the HECK is up with the Guild anyway? Guardians? Something tasked to them 600 years prior?
Old 2012-06-26, 07:39   Link #109
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c10 The Last Chapter:
Old 2012-06-26, 07:54   Link #110
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for c10 The Last Chapter:
I don't mind the resolution to the stroy arc, because it makes sense in its own way.

But those lingering plot threads! Damn! I'm disappointed with those too.
Old 2012-06-26, 13:17   Link #111
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I don't mind the resolution to the stroy arc, because it makes sense in its own way.

But those lingering plot threads! Damn! I'm disappointed with those too.
I agreed. As a standalone story, it makes sense. However it still left a couple of unanswered questions related to Fam. Still though, I did like the resolution.
Old 2012-06-26, 17:18   Link #112
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I don't mind how it ended, but it didn't answer why Claus was injured in "Last Exile: Fam".

Claus and Tatiana will never become a couple! Claus is hearted toward Lavie, end of discussion! If by chance it wasn't Lavie. Than Al has the right of way than Tatiana!
Old 2012-07-01, 02:40   Link #113
Graveyard Duck
Bag Giver

This ending begs the question: Where the heck are the Guild fighters on the Anatoray side? We see a faction of the Earth Guild pledging themselves to protecting Al. We have Dio, the Maestro of the Anatoray Guild, friends with Anatoray. Even if the Silvius crew doesn't get along with Guildsmen, you'd think there'd be a group of Guild fighters protecting Al from all the Guild assassins Ades was sending after her in Fam.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, sci-fi