AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-16, 18:20   Link #361
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hrm ... well, ep 2 was like ep 1. Let's hear it for consistency!

All that being said, I think I will go ahead and wait until the bd's are released - not only b/c there's lots of other series I want to follow this season, but also b/c of the censoring thing.

Must say they seem to be doing a good job adapting the manga material - at least imo.
Old 2012-10-16, 18:24   Link #362
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Too much light censors on my part will be skipping the tv version for now.
Old 2012-10-16, 18:34   Link #363
MAX_COLA_POWER!

How many of us will go to a convenient store or a pharmacy right now after seeing the censorship of this show, towards where the flashlights are, grab one, and yell, I'M SICK OF YA SHIT! GIVE ME MY FANSERVICE BACK!, throw it to the floor and bash the flashlight until it's massacred?
Old 2012-10-16, 19:13   Link #364
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@max i think your alone on that one...you need to see a psychologist lol
Old 2012-10-16, 19:43   Link #365
Kyuu
=^^=

I'm not all that bothered by the censorship. Instead, I'm more concerned with how serious this series is, compared to the previous two.

Also, Momo is MVP
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 19:48   Link #366
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I agree, you should check that out @max *says while choking jacob and edward wannabes on the street* you really should

On a side note, I'm now beginning to wonder will they end with an anime original ending...wat's that gonna be like aside from the obvious Nemisis joining in??
Old 2012-10-16, 19:55   Link #367
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

I'm thinking they will end at the ... umm ... wait - if I guess where they will end will that be considered a manga spoiler? Hmm...

Okay then - let's say it like this: I am guessing they will end around chapter 22.
Old 2012-10-16, 20:10   Link #368
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Honestly speaking I could see that happening, but they wouldn't end it the same way now would they

PS-I would've thought most people would've read or started to the manga by now considering you know...less censoring
Old 2012-10-16, 20:24   Link #369
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
^Honestly speaking I could see that happening, but they wouldn't end it the same way now would they

PS-I would've thought most people would've read or started to the manga by now considering you know...less censoring
Maybe so - but forum rules are forum rules and such.

And yes - it would have to end a little differently. I kinda figured Mei's Master would show up in a second season. Just personal opinion based on the unproven assumption that ch 22 would in fact be the end of this season, of course. :\
Old 2012-10-16, 20:27   Link #370
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I'm thinking they will end at the ... umm ... wait - if I guess where they will end will that be considered a manga spoiler? Hmm...

Okay then - let's say it like this: I am guessing they will end around chapter 22.
Seems like quite a reasonable and good place to end

Spoiler for possible future spoiler according to episode 2 event:

but how many cours would this have?
Old 2012-10-16, 20:47   Link #371
MAX_COLA_POWER!

@sapper and richocet, If I did, I'd say nonsensical things like, Masashi Kishimoto is the best mangaka ever, To Love Ru feels so stretched out it should end, and Twilight is a fine read, matching the greatness of Harry Potter, and we don't want that now do we? Also, @kyuu, I concur, Momo is indeed MVP.
Old 2012-10-16, 21:41   Link #372
Shimapan
Try me! <3

I'll be sticking with this, but if I meet any of the censors, I'll take their flashlight and ram it up their ass

This does take a serious turn indeed, but it still manages to bring a good amound of comedy and perversion just fine

Seems to me that Mea has been manipulated by the "master" to try to subvert Yami, so he can use Yami for his own nefarious purposes.
Old 2012-10-16, 21:54   Link #373
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I'll be sticking with this, but if I meet any of the censors, I'll take their flashlight and ram it up their ass
Censorship is just to make it air-able. You’re expected to "imagine through it".
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 23:37   Link #374
relentlessflame

*Administrator

By the way, let's please keep the manga-based speculation out of this thread. I know that maybe the things said so far aren't so, so significant, but it just leads to more and more manga conversation before things spiral out of control. So let's just please leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogMoogle1 View Post
but how many cours would this have?
This is a one-cour anime with 12 episodes. Of course, that doesn't preclude future seasons or OVAs, etc. (There will also be a second OVA coming with the next manga volume.)
Old 2012-10-17, 11:21   Link #375
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I hope we won't get an anime original ending and that they will instead leave thing open for another season.
Old 2012-10-17, 12:54   Link #376
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I hope we won't get an anime original ending and that they will instead leave thing open for another season.
They have a good stopping point in the manga already, so unless Xebec decides to go off the deep end like they did with the first season it should be alright.
Old 2012-10-17, 21:05   Link #377
Midonin
Last Engage

The license is, indeed, still on.

But a very important lesson was learned here. Check your time zones, and don't air before actual Japanese TV does.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 08:41   Link #378
Insane
Banned

NSFW
Ore no Waifu
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-10-19 at 11:23. Reason: The NSFW tag fits better...
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 08:47   Link #379
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I love TLR...but I just can't watch the anime with the ridiculous amounts of censorship it has. It's not just that it has censorship, it's that there's so much and so in your face, at times most of the screen is censored and you have no idea what's going on aside from sound and that small uncensored bit of the screen that shows nothing but clothing. Why are even panty shots censored...it's TLR...

Shame really, I was looking forward to watching this anime, but with the censorship it's impossible for me. Guess I'll have to wait for an uncensored version to come out, if it ever does.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 12:22   Link #380
Midonin
Last Engage

To Love Ru Pinkness 03 - To Where It All Began

Figures the first place Rito's dream would go to is a bath. Basically every major plot development has happened around one, or some other large body of water. Yami seems pretty set in her decision to not do this, but it's still early in the show. Contrasting her with Momo works because of their opposite stances on just about everything, but she also makes a good foil for Yui, with both of them not liking perverted things. And there was quite a lot of Yui this week. Normally, the kind of stock situations in these shows would be orchestrated by God or fate or the writers, but having them done so by Momo, up to and including a rain out of nowhere, is actually pretty clever. I want to call it a commentary on the nature of romantic comedies, but I don't want say something like that without more evidence. Yui's time in the spotlight was filled with the same romance/awkward tension it's always been, but this is probably the furthest Rito's gotten with her yet. The show's doing a good job balancing the Momo plotline and the Yami plotline, but they're almost bound to intersect at some point.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, harem, romantic comedy