AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-08-30, 06:46   Link #261
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Had a weird Umineko dream a few weeks ago.

The dining hall of my house has been converted to a classroom.
My old classmates from high school are there, and we're all in "Language" class.
Well, that's not very weird... what made it weird is our teacher. Our teacher is Beatrice (from Umineko).

Then Beatrice noticed that we were noisy.
She told everyone that there would be a TEST, so I began studying my notebook.
It was easy to study, since it's all high school stuff after all. After a little time, I've finished studying and ready for the test. But suddenly a person arrived (I think it's Battler? not sure...). Beatrice announced that our test is cancelled, because she has to talk to the person that arrived. BUT she would show up again at 8:30 pm (exact time) to give us the test.

Then I woke up.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 07:36   Link #262
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

I had a string of wierd, but linking, dreams last night.

I stole a wig from a shop, found myself being shot at by cops, so i got in a car and drove along a rollercoaster track and went home. Got my dog and hid in a cellar somewhere. Then wokeup.

Went back to sleep, to find myself at my mums walking past an old friends mother, who approached my mum and told her to stop being bitchy, then i was eating a bun i choked and my tooth was hanging out (as usual in my dreams) then i woke up xD

Then i was back at my mums house and my friend came round with a dog and some chickens, i said i'd look after them but the police came and arrested me and the chickens died. o_o

-The end- xD

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 04:51   Link #263
MetalCookie

I'm currently having weird dreams of Bullet For My Valentine.

How weird. :/
Old 2010-08-31, 13:25   Link #264
Solafighter
Hige

I had a weird dream, finding a topic on the animesuki forums, where you can post your weird dreams.
Old 2010-08-31, 14:06   Link #265
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that Tite Kubo and Masashi Kishimoto wrote a manga like a Marvel Civil War featuring a lot of manga and anime characters, it...was...awesome.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 17:38   Link #266
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I had a weird dream, finding a topic on the animesuki forums, where you can post your weird dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that Tite Kubo and Masashi Kishimoto wrote a manga like a Marvel Civil War featuring a lot of manga and anime characters, it...was...awesome.
That one sound interesting...

I also had a wierd dream.... I was a character form an anime Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara.... I had watched 20 ep that day so that explains it! Anyways I was Amu and trying to pick the boy I really liked.... That was an episode too..... How wierd..... But I picked Ikuto.... Because he is AMAZING!!!!.. it will be just too much if I explained the whole dream....
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 17:40   Link #267
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I also had a wierd dream.... I was a character form an anime Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara.... I had watched 20 ep that day so that explains it! Anyways I was Amu and trying to pick the boy I really liked.... That was an episode too..... How wierd..... But I picked Ikuto.... Because he is AMAZING!!!!.. it will be just too much if I explained the whole dream....
Hmmm.. This probably explains the new profile picture you have of Ikuto
Old 2010-08-31, 17:54   Link #268
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Hmmm.. This probably explains the new profile picture you have of Ikuto
That may be right....
I have to admit that Yuichi Nakamura (Ikuto VA) has a nice voice
Old 2010-08-31, 19:07   Link #269
Haladflire65
*Artist

I dreamt that my favourite singer (look to avi/sig) was my new English teacher, despite the fact that he can't speak English. That was very lovely. *Sigh*
Old 2010-08-31, 22:35   Link #270
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I dreamt that my favourite singer (look to avi/sig) was my new English teacher, despite the fact that he can't speak English. That was very lovely. *Sigh*
I bet it was lovley.... hehe
I have had lovely dreams too I am sure everyone has... the only thing that sucks is that they are just dreams Too bad....
Old 2010-09-17, 09:14   Link #271
white wing
degausser
*Artist

I was in a huge japanese style mansion, chased by an evil ninja and a lion
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:25   Link #272
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post
I was in a huge japanese style mansion, chased by an evil ninja and a lion
Almost like Inception
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 09:45   Link #273
oompa loompa

Really strange dream/nightmare. I dreamt that I accidentally caused a fire and that it had burnt down my dorm and killed my dorm manager. When the police were checking the place out a strange reporter ( who looked surprisingly like Uma Thurmon), came up to me and began to aggresively question me, to which I said 'no no no'. Then for some reason, I caught her trying to discreetly plant a mic on me, and caught her by the wrist and was going to take her to the police, but she got away. I asked a police officer about her, and to my dismay he told me that she was an alien prostitute who played this trick, and by touching her I was no infected with alien leprosy and would slowly die. He said that he had been tracking her for years, and I walked with him for a bit, but then he betrayed me, and led me straight to her, and as she was about to catch me I woke up sufficiently frightened. Not particularly scary.. just kind of odd

I just had to write this down before I forget it ever happened
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 12:01   Link #274
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
I bet it was lovley.... hehe
I have had lovely dreams too I am sure everyone has... the only thing that sucks is that they are just dreams Too bad....
once i really wanted to have telekinesis powers so i "trained" it before sleeping, and i dreamt i was using it only to find out it was a dream.
and thousand times i dreamt i can fly.

also i have dreamt of something i really want like an led monitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Almost like Inception
too bad i haven't watched it, i really want to
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 20:58   Link #275
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

I had a recent dream of a Hellmouth or possible volcano opening in Thailand & these monks dressed in black robes formed a ring around it & started praying ,
Old 2010-09-17, 21:30   Link #276
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonar Fan View Post
I had a recent dream of a Hellmouth or possible volcano opening in Thailand & these monks dressed in black robes formed a ring around it & started praying ,
Was that all that happened? That dream kinda catches my interest actually
Old 2010-09-17, 21:50   Link #277
Luna91

I always have dreams about my family members/friends doing horrible stuff, its like their alternate selves.
Like a recent one, where my brother shot my dog 3 times in the stomach and then my dad put her in the boot of the car and drove around for a while...thats more of a nightmare really
a 'weird' one i had recently was my dad appearing over the crest of this hill in hero fashion and coming up to me and letting me know that he'd talked to MJ for me and it was all settled..... then we went and had afternoon tea at my nans house.
Old 2010-09-17, 21:55   Link #278
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
Was that all that happened? That dream kinda catches my interest actually
It was in a Jungle mind that i for got that detail I forgot , The monks where buddhist but I think only black is worn in Japan not thailand or Southeast Asia they were chanting too, there were reports being made world wide by such stations like CNN & so forth , when i woke up I check Thailand's geological coordinates immediately, & Im still gonna keep an eye on this.
Old 2010-09-17, 22:07   Link #279
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
I always have dreams about my family members/friends doing horrible stuff, its like their alternate selves.
Like a recent one, where my brother shot my dog 3 times in the stomach and then my dad put her in the boot of the car and drove around for a while...thats more of a nightmare really
a 'weird' one i had recently was my dad appearing over the crest of this hill in hero fashion and coming up to me and letting me know that he'd talked to MJ for me and it was all settled..... then we went and had afternoon tea at my nans house.
Wow nightmares about you're family? Thats horrible the same thing happens to me where i do something silly and they begin to hate me forever... Maybe I dream that because I don't want them to hate me because I love them too much >.<

I had a dream one time where I was Rukia from Bleach and I was visiting my cousin in Californa and these weird mosters appeared and like Rukia in the beggining I had my no powers and I was shooting these wierd monsters with Kido. Then I said "My powers have returned" Just like Rukia says, but the difference was my powers were returning. Then I went into my cousins house and watched TV...... after that I woke up............
Old 2010-09-17, 22:09   Link #280
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
I had a dream one time where I was Rukia from Bleach and I was visiting my cousin in Californa and these weird mosters appeared and like Rukia in the beggining I had my no powers and I was shooting these wierd monsters with Kido. Then I said "My powers have returned" Just like Rukia says, but the difference was my powers were returning. Then I went into my cousins house and watched TV...... after that I woke up............
o.o..... You shot monsters with Kido, your powers returned, then you went to your cousins house and watched TV, then its was over??

Tags
dreams