AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-25, 02:53   Link #221
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I think if Aaroniero had unleashed all of the 33,650 hollow abilities his Glotoneria has stored i would think hed at least be above #6
Old 2009-08-25, 03:56   Link #222
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Would he be able to handle such reiatsu? I can imagine him becoming a one-Espada meltdown. Yeah, he could pwn Rukia, but he would still get killed anyways. The only difference might be that their battlefield will be replaced by a massive crater.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2009-08-25, 05:31   Link #223
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*realization*

dieing by arrogance seems to be a theme...
Old 2009-08-25, 05:40   Link #224
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hmm, but #9 absorbed hollows that had eaten thousands of hollows, so for him 1 kill=1kill+whatever else his victim had killed before, so mathematically it becomes possible...but it's impossible considering the fact that bleach has no power levels, only power instances, and Aaroniero's was too far behind Stark's, so it can't be anywhere near it
If he was still being Stark, he would have a interesting character to develop. He could have unlocked Kaien's bankai, and fought Ukitake.
Old 2009-08-25, 05:55   Link #225
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Actually in GJ's flashback, Shawlong had said they've had their 1000th hollow without signs of evolution, so it probably takes a lot more.
Thats because when a part of them is eaten, they stop being able to grow any further. That was probably what the reason was for him.
Old 2009-08-25, 06:11   Link #226
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I think if Aaroniero had unleashed all of the 33,650 hollow abilities his Glotoneria has stored i would think hed at least be above #6
While fighting Rukia, he gloats that he has so far consumed 33,650 hollows and not only that, in his released form he can manifest any and all of these stolen powers at will. "Fighting me," he claims, "is like FACING AN ARMY OF 33,650 HOLLOWS!" He then proceeds to manifest a sum total of none of these powers over the course of the rest of the battle, unless every Hollow he's eaten so far only has the ability to smack things with tentacles.
Old 2009-08-25, 07:27   Link #227
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Thats because when a part of them is eaten, they stop being able to grow any further. That was probably what the reason was for him.
But that was before he took a piece off all of them, they originally started out as a gang of adjuchas aiming to become VL and when they saw no further progress, then they let GJ bite them.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion