AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 21:24   Link #101
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Guess Prez must really be lez (lol) But then, how can she be considered part of the harem?

She is not a lez, she is a bisexual, meaning she can be part of the harem.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 21:34   Link #102
Shadow5YA

Even Ran was affected by bishie Ooji. She's no exception to the girls he has photographed.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:40   Link #103
Xagzan

All caught up now. at the prez and nurse's method of coercion, whatever it is exactly
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 18:10   Link #104
Khalil

Chapter 18 goes yuri and in future it should be called serious pervert mode
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 20:19   Link #105
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa... that was... surprising....ly awesome!

Spoiler for Chapter 18:
Old 2011-04-30, 05:23   Link #106
Darknemo2000

18 th chapter was disgusting (hate yuri).
Old 2011-04-30, 08:02   Link #107
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Whoa... that was... surprising....ly awesome!

Spoiler for Chapter 18:
Ear licking was easily my favourite part of this chapter.

Seriously like where this series is going :3. Wonder how the next chapter will top the content of 18!
Old 2011-04-30, 14:08   Link #108
Xagzan

Wow, Sumire seemed a lot more mellow after kissing a girl than I'd have thought. I definitely didn't expect her to be on the offensive at all, but I'm surprised we didn't see the Prez's reaction or any of the others. They were right there and everything, and we know Prez loves her some ladies
Old 2011-05-01, 04:17   Link #109
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Wow, Sumire seemed a lot more mellow after kissing a girl than I'd have thought. I definitely didn't expect her to be on the offensive at all, but I'm surprised we didn't see the Prez's reaction or any of the others. They were right there and everything, and we know Prez loves her some ladies
Maybe after prez witnessed this spectacle she went away to have some... "private time" ... or maybe we're going to see her examining the material more closely in another chapter.

and I'm with Shiroth here, wondering how the series is going to raise the already high ecchi-level
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 09:04   Link #110
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 19 is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 19:
Old 2011-05-01, 12:04   Link #111
Xagzan

I guess it was cliche, but I don't think you can say this is the first chapter Sumire's acting like a different character than in the beginning. Again, I point you to the whole, kissing a girl and not spazzing out thing. But she was definitely adorable this chapter.
Old 2011-05-01, 12:29   Link #112
Darknemo2000

So after the stupid Yuri kiss, the other girl had a kiss with the hero, while all that Sumire got was a retarded hug? Talk about shitting on Sumire...
Old 2011-05-01, 12:50   Link #113
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Chapter 19 is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 19:
I didn't mind the chapter at all. It was a little ooc, but not too much actually, her feelings for Ooji have been shown more and more with every chapter so I don't think it's that much out of place for her to be a little more cheerful and cute when on a date with him. After all, her tsun side appeared several times in this chapter as well, so it's not like she did a 180° characterwise.

I don't know about cliches here, didn't seem any more or less cliched than the other chapters to me - I'm actually just glad that we already have some endgirl-romance development, which is something you'd usually have so much later, if at all, in a harem-ecchi series. Pretty much subtle confessions from both sides already at chapter 19? It think that's so great.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 13:02   Link #114
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
So after the amazing Yuri kiss, the other girl had a kiss with the hero, while all that Sumire got was a retarded hug? Talk about shitting on Sumire...
Ayako stole that kiss from Ooji though. Sumire may have only been hugged, but he's the one who initiated it. And he didn't even need to take his glasses off to do it. I'd say she got the more meaningful deal.
Old 2011-05-01, 13:39   Link #115
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Slowpoke here. Goddamn, chapter 10 was hot. It was great to see another side of Ran.

What's Black Rock (photo)Shooter doing in this manga? I laughed so hard when she pulled out her cannon camera. Anyway, she's a nice addition to the cast. The photo Ooji took of her (after breaking into her house through the windown - the bishie mode can dangerous) while she was resting was one of the best, if not the best.
Old 2011-05-01, 16:43   Link #116
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Ayako stole that kiss from Ooji though. Sumire may have only been hugged, but he's the one who initiated it. And he didn't even need to take his glasses off to do it. I'd say she got the more meaningful deal.
Who care about meaningful crap. Its the physical stuff that does the magic most of the cases. Meaningful crap goes of round and round the bushes and usually end up breaking before going to the other part.

Thats how netorare stuff is made off. The good guy gets the meaningful ccrap, the bad guy gets all other goodies.
Old 2011-05-01, 16:56   Link #117
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Chapter 19 was a nice way of bringing this story down to earth. I'm not all for tsun in this manga when all the other girls have had SUCH HOT ACTION, though she's still a nice breath of fresh air.

Hoping what we love about this series returns with the next chapter!
Old 2011-05-01, 19:14   Link #118
Xagzan

Quote:
Who care about meaningful crap. Its the physical stuff that does the magic most of the cases. Meaningful crap goes of round and round the bushes and usually end up breaking before going to the other part.

Thats how netorare stuff is made off. The good guy gets the meaningful ccrap, the bad guy gets all other goodies.
Ah, nothing but sunshine and rainbows for you eh?
Old 2011-05-01, 20:18   Link #119
Shadow5YA

Quote:

... you're not seriously using netorare as a moral example, are you? Do you seriously think everyone follows the same hedonistic principles found in h-manga?

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2011-05-01 at 23:20.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 23:58   Link #120
NeoFireHawk

Quote:

Thats how netorare stuff is made off. The good guy gets the meaningful crap, the bad guy gets all other goodies.
Hahaha, you truly made your point there. That's the perfect analogy (Sadly, I don't really think many people around here may be able to understand it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
... you're not seriously using netorare as a moral example, are you? Do you seriously think everyone follows the same hedonistic principles found in h-manga?
NTR is no longer exclusively bound to h-mangas. Sure, it was created there but its contemporary meaning is and can be applied to mainstream non-adult series, and there have been titles created exclusively around NTR tropes and plot devices, being the perfect example the recent shounen manga "Ginen shounen."
NeoFireHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chiaki taro, comedy, ecchi, manga, romance