AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 14:39   Link #5501
LostSome

I guess they will be extras too.

Lol ! Cypha thinks that Thoma is not ready ?
If heads start to go boom again, I`m thinking so too.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 14:44   Link #5502
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Looks like the 'Hucks will befriend the good guys and fight the 'real' bad guy' scenario is coming more and more into shape.
I'm gonna laugh if these new guys are written to be completely evil just to further emphasis that.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 15:17   Link #5503
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Unison devices are also created from a biological compound, though. A linker core is essential in their creation.
TSAB hasn't dominated unison technology yet. It's something that was made in ancient belka and the TSAB didn't have a hand in the creation of any of the Unison Devices that have appeared onscreen(Agito and Reinforce Eins are from Ancient Belka while Reinforce Zwei was basically "bron" from Hayate and Eins). they seem to have learned some stuff from them tough as we can see in ViVid with Hybrid Devices yet those are far from the coplexity and level of sentinence of Unison Devices.

The TSAB also didn't have hands in the fabrication of the Raptor units and the technology seems to be rband new which gives more chance to Caledfwilch Technoques to play innocent until backstab ensues xD.

About Force 21 look like things indeed started to move quite fast.

I see that mass production of the War Hammers has also started(Erio is using one during the sparring with the Raptors, as if the poor boy needed a weapon even more unsuited to him xDU). Lily seems to get along well with the raptors who indeed seems to sport some kind of sentinence(OMG!). they seems to be a good match and apparently Cypha was talking about the Fake Huckebeins, apparently she wants Tohma to stay away in a "we will take care of them" fashion xD. And yep, apparently something big is about to happen. Waiting for Ch. 22 xD

P.S.- Yeah, i'm making an effort to keep my cool xDU

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 15:49   Link #5504
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Zwei wasn't born from Hayate and Eins. It was a conscious choice made by Hayate, and one she carefully considered, and hadn't even stopped considering by the time of A's sound stage 3, where she says she's still considering what she'd look like (useful tidbit for fanfiction: Creators can design the looks of their unison device). She even called in help from Yuuno and Mari to make it, so the TSAB definitely knows how to make unison devices.

If you're referring to the communication between Eins and Zwei in the StrikerS sound stages, that was because Eins left a message in Hayate's linker core so that if there ever was a new unison device, she could pass on her last words.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 16:03   Link #5505
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Didn't mean they have mastered it either xDU Supplemental material states that Unison Device are very difficult to make in modern times and the fact that there also very few mages able to sync with one makes those very unpractical.

Still, probably Vandin Crop. has mastered the process as they're creating Strosek Reactors who are Unison Devices in all but name xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-02-01, 16:12   Link #5506
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

And also tend to reduce all but a few to clumps of meat, so they have ways to go themselves as well.
Old 2012-02-01, 16:20   Link #5507
LostSome

Rather than making the unison device compatible with the user, the Eclipse goes the other way around.

The whole Eclipse sounds like someone took the theory of viral evolution to the extreme...
Old 2012-02-01, 16:23   Link #5508
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And also tend to reduce all but a few to clumps of meat, so they have ways to go themselves as well.
Point xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Rather than making the unison device compatible with the user, the Eclipse goes the other way around.

The whole Eclipse sounds like someone took the theory of viral evolution to the extreme...
Yup, Eclipse doesen't fit to you ...YOU fit to the Eclipse, or die in the process xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-02-01, 16:28   Link #5509
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Natural selection taken to the extreme.
Old 2012-02-01, 16:43   Link #5510
LostSome

Hardly natural.
But the theory of using DNA-altering viruses to create supersoldiers is nothing new.
Reality is scary sometimes...
Old 2012-02-01, 16:51   Link #5511
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Well, the Fake Huckebein's weapons have painfully obvious serial numbers xD Dego's one is called "VC9" ...VC ...V.C.

...as in Vandin Corporation xD?

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-02-01, 17:08   Link #5512
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

.... Yeeeeaaaah, not too subtle mister Vandin.
Old 2012-02-01, 17:33   Link #5513
Justin_Brett

I don't think these new guys are affiliated with Vandin, though, Aki: why call themselves the whatever family if that were the case?

And what, seriously? It's a good thing that's not actually on the Divider, or you'd be completely boned if your sniper missed.
Old 2012-02-01, 17:48   Link #5514
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
I don't think these new guys are affiliated with Vandin, though, Aki: why call themselves the whatever family if that were the case?
When you hire guns to make your dirty work you don't make them go announcing their affiliation with you xDU.

...which makes the serialization of their weaponry a bit retarded, unless it turns out i'ts part of some Xanatos Gambit planned by Mr. Vandin.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-02-01, 17:51   Link #5515
Arcc
Knight who says D'ni

Or maybe Mr. Vandin is another Scaglietti, leaving his fancy "come and get me" trail of breadcrumbs. . . but in this case it's directed at the Hucks, rather than Fate and Co.

Arcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 17:58   Link #5516
Kuze

Not to be exacting about it, but serial numbers are only worthwhile as evidence when you have the trail that leads you right to the place of manufacture - which seems to still be out of Fate's hands at the moment when we look at Mr Vandin play acting with his gunblade. If we're gonna call it straight, then already there would be fingers pointing in the direction of Vandin ever since Touma accidentally the whole facility in chapter 1.

And really, after the mess on Liberty where the TSAB already knows that Vandin is experimenting on the virus, then it's not like there's no shortage of suspicion to cast upon the company. The question again, becomes finding the proof.

And I didn't think that Veyron would be religiously intolerant in /that/ way.
Kuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 17:59   Link #5517
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

If Curren is to be believed, it seems that the Hucks used to work with Vandin Corp. but were betrayed and now Curren is on her way to make them pay.

I really hope they don't pull the "the Hucks were good all along" card. The foreshadowing of a full scale war between two evil factions with the heroes trapped in the crossfire sounds really, really exciting xD! If anything i want the Hucks and Section Six forced to cooperate in an "enemy mine" situation xD.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-02-01, 17:59   Link #5518
Justin_Brett

Well, unaffiliated in that they weren't produced by Vandin, just hanging around.

Wait, his name is Hades? Are you kidding me?
Old 2012-02-01, 18:36   Link #5519
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Thought we had a Hades, Heidi E S Ingvalt

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 18:49   Link #5520
Justin_Brett

Spoiler:

Apparently each infected has some kind of specific super-power. I wish they'd get around to fully explaining this stuff instead of just having characters who know it all discuss it.

Tags
manga, nanoha force