AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-04-07, 22:11   Link #541
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
@bakAnki : can i ask for OreImo Portable 2 - Kuroneko Route Summary please?
Ah sorry for the late reply, just read your post now >,<

I'm sorry but I never plan to write Kuroneko's full summary. I found her route not that interesting, and beside..... *shielding self inside AT Field, wearing shield made from mix of gundanium, vibranium, adamantium, and chogokin Z* ... I'm not really a fan of Kuroneko in the first place

But there's an user on Youtube who put most of his playthrough video. Search "黒猫√①" there, and you'll find Kuroneko route. Hope that helps you
Old 2013-04-08, 00:27   Link #542
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Ah sorry for the late reply, just read your post now >,<

I'm sorry but I never plan to write Kuroneko's full summary. I found her route not that interesting, and beside..... *shielding self inside AT Field, wearing shield made from mix of gundanium, vibranium, adamantium, and chogokin Z* ... I'm not really a fan of Kuroneko in the first place

But there's an user on Youtube who put most of his playthrough video. Search "黒猫√①" there, and you'll find Kuroneko route. Hope that helps you
*Remove glasses*
*Mystic eye of death perception actived*
Die!!!!!

If my Japanese is that good, I wouldn't have to ask you in the first place ~.~
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 01:45   Link #543
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
*Remove glasses*
*Mystic eye of death perception actived*
Die!!!!!

If my Japanese is that good, I wouldn't have to ask you in the first place ~.~
whaa?

There's no need to be a jackass here.
He contributed what he wanted to voluntarily, why should he put time & effort in just for you?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 01:45   Link #544
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^He's not being a jackass, he's just replying in the same comedic way that I'm in minority, being not a fan of Kuroneko ^^

And sorry GVN.Chaos, I read on the other thread you're currently translating the light novel, so I thought you understand Japanese more than I am >,<
Old 2013-04-08, 05:31   Link #545
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
^He's not being a jackass, he's just replying in the same comedic way that I'm in minority, being not a fan of Kuroneko ^^

And sorry GVN.Chaos, I read on the other thread you're currently translating the light novel, so I thought you understand Japanese more than I am >,<
Well, my method of translating involved using 3 different versions of each volume, so I'm not that good in Japanese. I'm only good in focus and analyze each sentences.
btw, it's your fault that I'm now a jackass
Old 2013-04-08, 11:04   Link #546
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
There's someone on youtube who has been making a translated video walkthrough for the character scenarios for the first game. So far he's completed Kirino's, Kuroneko's, Kanako's,Ayase's and currently he's going through Saori.

That's something to look into if you're interested.
Thanks for the heads-up! I hope he/she or whoever can finish the Saori route. The concept of getting a two-in-one opposites bride is a delicious wet dream come to life. Even better than a loli Kanako.
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-08, 13:41   Link #547
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
He contributed what he wanted to voluntarily, why should he put time & effort in just for you?
Because otherwise he'll activate mystic eye of death perception on him, of course. Isn't that enough of a reason?

(Rimshot).
Old 2013-04-09, 20:47   Link #548
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Kuroneko huh, i would be a huge fan of her but the way she dumped kyousuke because it was in her script made me despise her,well thats too strong maybe dislike or simply dont care about her anymore, yeah the last one is more accurate.

Now im a huge fan of Ayase, i love how kyousuke always treats her(proposes,asks her out all the time) cant wait to see that animated.

Also im not really sure if its alright to post this so ill put it in spoiler tags and if it is against the rules plz pm me so i can remove it, dont delete my post plz.

Spoiler for pspgame:
Old 2013-05-02, 02:49   Link #549
daiphongdao
Fairy follower

Send a message via Yahoo to daiphongdao
Does anyone have a good walkthrough for this game?
Old 2013-05-02, 03:12   Link #550
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiphongdao View Post
Does anyone have a good walkthrough for this game?
I only used the Japanese one, but it's not that hard to understand. I don't know if there's English walktrough >,<
http://www32.atwiki.jp/psp_oreimop2/pages/1.html
Old 2013-05-02, 03:21   Link #551
daiphongdao
Fairy follower

Send a message via Yahoo to daiphongdao
Ok thanks for the link, I can read Japanese just fine.
Old 2013-05-02, 06:51   Link #552
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiphongdao View Post
... I can read Japanese just fine.
Man, I so envy you! http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...frustrated.gif
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 00:47   Link #553
Mystic_Vegetto

Some News on the PS3 Game. According to Yaraon the game will be released on September 26th. A new trailer is out, and also a Low Quality Magazine Scan. Looking at the CG screencaps in the magazine scan, it looks to be a brand new game instead of porting over the PSP Games. But, still not sure on that yet. Here's a link to Yaraon's post.

Just a warning though, there might be NSFW material:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-16518.html

Seventh Style also has a post regarding the PS3 game featuring the same scan and trailer. Again, NSFW warning:
http://seventhstyle.com/2013/05/28/o...ikinis-to-ps3/

Edit: Anyone think the topic should be changed to Oreimo Game Discussion since this is PS3 related too?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 06:18   Link #554
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oh so it's not a visual novel again? From the scan it says player becomes producer of the little sisters to become idol :/
Old 2013-05-30, 05:34   Link #555
GVN.Chaos

Spoiler for Picture:

Kirino in ponytail
Also, game trailer here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5iwvRjLcdoc

Last edited by GVN.Chaos; 2013-05-30 at 06:06.
Old 2013-05-30, 10:05   Link #556
Mystic_Vegetto

Dengeki has more information and screenshots online here:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/646/646202/

The game is going to be a mix of "Idolm@ster" and "Photo Kano". You'll be taking Photographs, Choosing Outfits for them to wear, etc.. And helping them with their performances. Also, the girls each have an "In Game SNS" Similar to Twitter and Facebook.

According to the Mag Scan that GVN.Chaos just posted above me, the Available girls you'll be able to train are: Kirino, Kuroneko, Ayase, Kanako, and Manami. Saori will be your Assistant.

Also, a Limited Edition will be released featuring a Limited Edition Box, Artbook, CD, and special Bluray Disc. It'll cost 10,980 yen (about $108).

Image of Limited Edition:
Spoiler:
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 10:32   Link #557
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Photo Kano-ish Oreimo game. Taking pictures of Ayase. If only this one were on Vita >.>

The in-game character's sprite doesn't look that good so far, though...
Old 2013-05-30, 14:03   Link #558
GDB

This game seems wholly out of character for pretty much everyone involved but Kanako.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 14:52   Link #559
Haiyami

It looks interesting, but at the same time, I'm thinking, oh well. Nothing much. I have mixed feelings about this game.
Haiyami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 15:38   Link #560
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This game seems wholly out of character for pretty much everyone involved but Kanako.
Well, I wouldn't say that necessarily. Kirino and Ayase are already gravure idols, so being looped into the performance scene isn't necessarily so out of character for them. Ruri and Manami are a bit more of a stretch, but again I could imagine how they could be looped in too if Kyousuke gets involved (and, in Ruri's case, if she's put under the right sort of competitive pressure from Kirino).

But that aside, this is clearly more of a side-story/spin-off game than the previous PSP games were (and they were already side-stories/spin-offs).