AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-12, 14:19   Link #1981
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Or not....
Pfftt... You must be a toaster or something. :P
Old 2012-09-13, 02:32   Link #1982
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Just watched episode 10. I know, I'm a little slow this time, but it was pretty darn awesome. Himeko at the end was just dere~

Images
Freebies
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Enjoy! And can't wait for the next episode!
Old 2012-09-13, 06:56   Link #1983
kazzuya13

too bad it doesn't have any preview.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 11:41   Link #1984
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
Just watched episode 10. I know, I'm a little slow this time, but it was pretty darn awesome. Himeko at the end was just dere~

Sig (Because I was in a creative mood):
Ahaha, thumbs up on that one.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 03:18   Link #1985
Blaat

Quote:
Or not....
I have to second this, but then again I don't like most of the cast.
Old 2012-09-14, 07:37   Link #1986
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I wouldn't that go far... I just don't like Heartseed . Nor KC's manufactured drama resulting from it. Just happens that this episode tend to particularily bad than normal in that department let alone the whole "I'm still going to not give up despite you rejecting me" bulldust.

The characters themselves (with the exception of Aoki, who is just comic relief and who has yet to have a moment of shine) are largely between decent to likable, including Taichi himself despite his white knight tendencies at times.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 07:43   Link #1987
Ridwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
The characters themselves (with the exception of Aoki, who is just comic relief and who has yet to have a moment of shine) are largely between decent to likable, including Taichi himself despite his white knight tendencies at times.
I actually somewhat agree with this.
Old 2012-09-14, 09:38   Link #1988
Blonto

Quote:
Just happens that this episode tend to particularily bad than normal in that department let alone the whole "I'm still going to not give up despite you rejecting me" bulldust.
I hate that. And in this show we have too many characters who do that. I was fine with Aoki because his complete devotion to Yui was always treated as strange and at least he doesn't try to make physical advances unlike Inaba and Fujishima.
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 09:53   Link #1989
Arya

Quote:
I wouldn't that go far... I just don't like Heartseed . Nor KC's manufactured drama resulting from it. Just happens that this episode tend to particularily bad than normal in that department let alone the whole "I'm still going to not give up despite you rejecting me" bulldust.

Yep, The Inaba I'm not giving up sounds like BS. In her defense the love between Iori and Taichi has neven been showed nor implied, but only declared except for the end of the first arc that is still too little given even the special situation they were in. So maybe she is doubting that.
Because I can't truly say that I ever felt some kind of attraction or feeling between them. And I don't know if it is due to a flaw of the show in conveying it or that was willingly intended by the writers for some reasons.
To be honest Inaban herself has been the first of all to recognize their feelings, so I should believe that they are real. On the other hand it have been proved before that Inaba's assumptions are not always rights. Anyways I find the I don't give up part a bit weak as much as the Taichi/Iori love (exposition).

On inaban, I have to say that for me she and Wakana are fighting each other for the best chara of the season (of this one and even the previous one).

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 11:00   Link #1990
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I like most of the cast OK... Just rejecting some sort of herd mentality that says Inaba has to be the favorite. She annoys me a good percentage of the time, but that's just me.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 11:48   Link #1991
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
On inaban, I have to say that for me she and Wakana are fighting each other for the best chara of the season (of this one and even the previous one).
For female its a toss between Wakana (Tari Tari) and Watashi (Jinrui) for me. Male I have no idea but if we include continuations of last season, then Satoshi and Oreki from Hyouka.

If I had to pick a favorite from KC, I guess it would be Inaba though Iori isn't that far behind for me. Plus this episode really made me question Inaba. I will not repeat my least favourite character
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 12:14   Link #1992
Blaat

Quote:
I like most of the cast OK... Just rejecting some sort of herd mentality that says Inaba has to be the favorite. She annoys me a good percentage of the time, but that's just me.
For me I like Iori the best, she annoys me the least amount out of the entire cast so far.
Old 2012-09-14, 15:53   Link #1993
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Inaba is fine when she isn't whining about her problems. The rest of the cast, I can't stand.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 11:10   Link #1994
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

In before:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-15, 11:28   Link #1995
Midonin
Last Engage

KokoCo 11 - 冬色キセキ

I can get behind this gimmick. It sort of reminds me of episode 10 of Natsuiro Kiseki, only the past and present selves were existing side by side at that time. The tone of the episode was, for the most part, a little lighter than previous ones, though that almost crushing sense of heaviness still pervades the show. I'm not sure how I feel about that. The new ED has some pretty neat graphical tricks going on (even if a lot of it is clearly to save budget), the montage of the time-diluted club members beside each other is nice to look at. I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with Himeko's idea that this plan by Heartseed - or rather, the other Heartseed, who seems a bit more manipulative than the first one - will lead to disaster is a little too overblown. The Heartseeds have said as much - they won't cause permanent harm to anybody, even if they are clearly doing it for fun.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 11:34   Link #1996
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

You're forgetting one detail though:

This gimmick is physically visible to everyone.
Old 2012-09-15, 11:46   Link #1997
Utsuro no Hako

Congratulations, Aoki, after eleven episodes you finally get a backstory and character development.

Too bad you're still boring.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:16   Link #1998
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I think this episode just nuked any ability I had to take this anime seriously. This episode was so stupid. The transition between comedy and drama is surprisingly worse than I remember it being (there was this cut from when Iori gave this speech about how she wanted to change her life, immediately followed by her turning all kiddy). I would like to thank this episode for dashing my hopes early on that this arc is going to be good. Now my biases. Let's dance like jackasses together and curse this show for all it's worth.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:19   Link #1999
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
I think this episode just nuked any ability I had to take this anime seriously. This episode was so stupid. The transition between comedy and drama is surprisingly worse than I remember it being (there was this cut from when Iori gave this speech about how she wanted to change her life, immediately followed by her turning all kiddy). I would like to thank this episode for dashing my hopes early on that this arc is going to be good. Now my biases. Let's dance like jackasses together and curse this show for all it's worth.
Your mileage may vary. I disagree, on the basis of subjective taste.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:23   Link #2000
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
Show is full of awesomeness. I can't see a single reason to curse.
In fact I'd say it is one of the best series of the year.

Also the new ED!(OP?)

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life