AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-25, 11:23   Link #821
Strike-Zero

Fry's Outpost is having a memorial day sale and Haruhi V.1 Limited edition will be available to purchase tuesday May 29 for 38.99. Best deal to me out of all the online shops because no waiting for shipping and cheap price.
Old 2007-05-27, 22:15   Link #822
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

HEY!!!!! All you Asakura fans who missed the other opportunities...

NEOSL-11901
Collectible/1/8scale PVC Figure - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: Ryoko Asakura (painted, pre-assembled)
4571 yen US$37.41/122.2
Release Date:2007/09/30
[Please preorder by 2007/05/30]
Description:Height: 200mm approx.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=NEOSL-11901&MAIL=Anime
Old 2007-05-27, 22:32   Link #823
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
HEY!!!!! All you Asakura fans who missed the other opportunities...

NEOSL-11901
Collectible/1/8scale PVC Figure - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: Ryoko Asakura (painted, pre-assembled)
4571 yen US$37.41/122.2
Release Date:2007/09/30
[Please preorder by 2007/05/30]
Description:Height: 200mm approx.

URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=NEOSL-11901&MAIL=Anime
Both HLJ and Hobbysearch still has Ryoko open for pre-order.
Old 2007-05-28, 06:22   Link #824
suki-gin
AnimeSuki Lurker

Send a message via AIM to suki-gin Send a message via MSN to suki-gin
I have read through this thread a bit and hopefully I have not any information on this. Does anyone know of a good store which sells anime-related( Haruhi related, i mean) in Hong Kong? I have a friend that will be going over shortly and I've asked her to get hold of some SHnY stuff. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 2007-05-28, 08:14   Link #825
Shin_Battousai

Anyone kept track on whether or not HLJ has let ppl put preorders for the second batch of Max Factory's Yuki yet?Randall Fitzgerald from ikimashou.net thinks they have but their product page doesn't mention anything about the August release date for the second batch.
Old 2007-05-28, 16:42   Link #826
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki-gin View Post
I have read through this thread a bit and hopefully I have not any information on this. Does anyone know of a good store which sells anime-related( Haruhi related, i mean) in Hong Kong? I have a friend that will be going over shortly and I've asked her to get hold of some SHnY stuff. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
I personally stay away form buying any anime related product in HK. China/HK/Taiwan is the bootleg capital of the world. And they say China/HK/Taiwan have nothing in common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai View Post
Anyone kept track on whether or not HLJ has let ppl put preorders for the second batch of Max Factory's Yuki yet?Randall Fitzgerald from ikimashou.net thinks they have but their product page doesn't mention anything about the August release date for the second batch.

The preorder for the Yuki 2nd run is over. Way way over.

I just hoping Rightstuf will be able to get me one.
Old 2007-05-28, 17:47   Link #827
Shin_Battousai

Odd, when i emailed them about it before (i think after ikimashou.net reported about it and a few weeks later) they never mentioned that...Looks like TRSI is my only option right now as well.
Old 2007-05-29, 00:44   Link #828
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

oye.... My first volume of Haruhi just got shipped --- now I can wait patiently until reality warps in the vicinity of my mailbox...
Old 2007-05-29, 02:34   Link #829
GameraBaenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I personally stay away form buying any anime related product in HK. China/HK/Taiwan is the bootleg capital of the world. And they say China/HK/Taiwan have nothing in common.
Are you saying this because you have personally been to Hong Kong and have actually shopped around in the various establishments in Hong Kong?

Granted you can easily find bootlegs, however, there is a huge market of legitimate goods available in Hong Kong as well. For something as popular as Haruhi, it should not be difficult at all to find shops here and there carrying legitimate items. Most of the "bootleg" type items are found in some of the more shady looking places.

So your friend should not have any problems getting you something. The problem for your friend is choosing what to get you
Old 2007-05-29, 03:19   Link #830
suki-gin
AnimeSuki Lurker

Send a message via AIM to suki-gin Send a message via MSN to suki-gin
@ Xellos-_^ & GameraBaenre. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, my friend doesn't really understand 'anime goods' Oh well, at least I ordered online as backup.
Old 2007-05-29, 05:09   Link #831
Shin_Battousai

Alright got a response from HLJ. They haven't accepted preorders for the second batch and don't know whether or not that can obtain stocks of the second batch until they get info from their distributors. Perhaps you (Xellos-_^) got confused with when they gave people another chance to preorder after it was put on order stop (which i missed out on when i went to sleep for 2 hours while waiting for the cricket XD)
Old 2007-05-29, 06:36   Link #832
leungw

Tsuruya-san:

http://www.goodsmile.info/products/o...ng0709-01.html
Old 2007-05-29, 11:48   Link #833
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

11800 yen for Tsuruya-san goodness in bunny-mode .... argh, needed to have won the lottery...
Old 2007-05-29, 12:10   Link #834
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
oye.... My first volume of Haruhi just got shipped --- now I can wait patiently until reality warps in the vicinity of my mailbox...
Lucky you!

I'm still waiting in line for mine to ship! (My order says 'Reserved for your order' still.)

I just ordered volume 2 and the Yuki-witch figure; If Right Stuf offers the Ryoko figure, I might order it, and I'm not really excited about that Tsuruya bunny figure... (too many bunnies, imho)

However, put her in the maid outfit and SOLD!

Old 2007-05-29, 12:21   Link #835
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Lucky you!

I'm still waiting in line for mine to ship! (My order says 'Reserved for your order' still.)

I just ordered volume 2 and the Yuki-witch figure; If Right Stuf offers the Ryoko figure, I might order it, and I'm not really excited about that Tsuruya bunny figure... (too many bunnies, imho)

However, put her in the maid outfit and SOLD!

That was my thought. I would much prefered her in the School Festival maid outfit. It looks like she is missing her fang too.
Old 2007-05-29, 23:17   Link #836
Shin_Battousai

Just got an email from Hobby Search that my figurines which includes Max Factory's Mikuru (as well as GSC's Alice and Alter's Revy) is getting prepared for shipping. Looks like you could still actually get one now as it's not listed as being discontinued on their site.
Old 2007-05-30, 03:26   Link #837
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Agreed.. the bunny suit motif is completely out of hand... they wore a LOT of other cool outfits (browses for Space Yuki..... nothing).

Tsuruya's maid outfit, baseball team gear, some of their omake theatre stuff
eh? eh?
Old 2007-05-30, 06:22   Link #838
leungw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai View Post
Just got an email from Hobby Search that my figurines which includes Max Factory's Mikuru (as well as GSC's Alice and Alter's Revy) is getting prepared for shipping. Looks like you could still actually get one now as it's not listed as being discontinued on their site.
I was on their mailing list for Mikuru and got an email saying that it's now in stock.
Old 2007-05-31, 20:07   Link #839
Zeytoo0

Send a message via MSN to Zeytoo0
Hurray!

Cant wait for them to arrive.
Old 2007-06-01, 13:44   Link #840
leungw

Gothic Haruhi, resin kit version and PVC version:
http://www.e2046.com/ori_shop.php

Can anyone comment on E2046's quality?
Closed Thread