i'm just playing Diablo II for now but waiting for more games to come out
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 23:13   Link #523
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Goddammit, I'm so pissed at Namco-Badai, and Sony right now I got Tales of Abyss and was playing it on my 80Gig PS3, and then I got to Choral Castle, and it wouldn't let me go farther, worse off all is the officail PS3 compatibility database, and the Tales official site say nothin about this glitch, and I can't even find one Save File inside Choral Castle on the net. God I feel like breaking my PS3 right now.

God...I hate PS3's stupid backwards compatability Issues.

God I gotta buy a game with lots of destruction to take out my anger on...Maybe i'll try GTA IV.

cause I'm currently playing
Crisis Core
Kingdom Heart 2, and
Tekken, and none of them are doing anything to calm me down.

bah, now this just make me hope for a PS3 Version of Tales of Vesperia in North America more, something I was hoping to avoid since it's not very likely Dam you Sony, Dam you Namco-Bandai.

oh.. so you have ps3 and played ToTA.. you are one of the victims of the Chorale Castle Glitch... just learned it a few days ago and my friend got really pissed too

wait.. is Vesperia already out??

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 07:27   Link #524
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

now playing...

monster hunter freedom 2 (psp)
GTA IV (ps3)
devil may cry 4 (ps3)
bleach heat the soul 5 ( psp)

waiting for

haze (yes its out tomorrow damn >_> and i haven't completed gta iv)
MGS4
final fantasy XIII
final fantasy versus XIII
White knight chronicles.
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 09:46   Link #525
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Haze got an 4.5/10 on IGN ..not all the microsoft fanboy's are going to laugh at me
but im still getting it friday
I'm Playing
Guild Wars
Teken DR (PSP)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PSP)
Grand Turismo 5 Prolounge
Old 2008-05-20, 09:53   Link #526
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

screw IGN! lol. whats your psn? i'll add you. we can play together! getting it too. don't really care about the reviews.
Old 2008-05-20, 12:33   Link #527
Amray

I am currenly playing "Eternal Sonata". T'is such a beautiful game!!
I especially liked the fact that you could change the language to Japanese. I was very happy! ^_^
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 14:00   Link #528
OMchan
オムちゃん

Played Rock Band at a friend's house yesterday and loved it so much that it inspired me to pick up Guitar II that's sitting on my shelf and start playing it again.

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 15:35   Link #529
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Haze ain't bad, altho being just a demo it didn't show much tbh. I couldn't even change my sensitivity. I would say its gonna be good but not as good as CoD4

I would rather wait for Battlefield: Bad Company instead

Atm I'm still playing CoD4, Guild Wars, CS:S and C&C!! Red Alert just showed up on PSStore so may have to get that too!
Old 2008-05-20, 18:39   Link #530
Southern Cross
Crux

As of now I've been trying out the demo for Operation Darkness.

Doesn't seem too bad, I think it'll probably be my tactical RPG of choice for this year, although that might be an overstatement.

Regardless, I really like some of the character designs from it. I pretty much used one of the main characters for my new sig and ava combo, actually.

Otherwise, it's been GTA IV and Call of Duty 4. Those never really get boring.
Southern Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 22:38   Link #531
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraidude View Post
oh.. so you have ps3 and played ToTA.. you are one of the victims of the Chorale Castle Glitch... just learned it a few days ago and my friend got really pissed too

wait.. is Vesperia already out??
Yea, but I hopefully just fixed my glitch. well not actually fixed, but hopefully it will work. You wann know my plan.

I Returned my PS3 and the games I bought

This work because I'm planning on buying the Metal Gear Bundle that comes out June 12th, and Sony has said that the 80GB in the Metal Gear Bundle wil have some backwards compatability, so hopefully that'll fix the Tales of the Abyss Choral Castle Glitch.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 02:48   Link #532
THX

I'm currently playing Galactic Civilization, Team Fortress 2 and waiting for the Spore creature editor
THX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 03:13   Link #533
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yea, but I hopefully just fixed my glitch. well not actually fixed, but hopefully it will work. You wann know my plan.

This work because I'm planning on buying the Metal Gear Bundle that comes out June 12th, and Sony has said that the 80GB in the Metal Gear Bundle wil have some backwards compatability, so hopefully that'll fix the Tales of the Abyss Choral Castle Glitch.
I think that felt hard giving up the ps3
but yeah.. I think it will work out.... but you have to wait 1 more month to buy?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 06:31   Link #534
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraidude View Post
I think that felt hard giving up the ps3
but yeah.. I think it will work out.... but you have to wait 1 more month to buy?
3 weeks actually, i'ts not that big off a deal anyway, I wouldn't be using my PS3 cause I have to study for my Exams anyway, so I think of it as getting rid of a distraction more than anything else. When my Exams are over I'll buy the Metal Gear Solid Bundle, I'll be able to Play Metal Gear Solid, AND hopefully the Tales of the Abyss Choral Castle Glitch will be fixed with the new Backwards Compatability included in the Metal Gear Bundle's PS3, cause If it didn't that would suck T_T
Old 2008-05-22, 00:05   Link #535
Kenn
Stomp

Currently Playing~
Disgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness (PSP)
R-Type Command (PSP)
Riviera - The Promised Land (PSP)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)
Monster Hunter 2G (PSP)
Ragnarok Online (=___=" still) (PC)

but with the end of the school year and exams coming up, it pretty much looks like this right now:

(nothing)

T_T

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 00:54   Link #536
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:

Not to ruin your parade, but I'm afraid you're out of luck. As from what I heard, the 80GB PS3 metal gear bundle is EXACTLY the same 80GB PS3 you bought.

If you really want to play TotA, then either you have to purchase/borrow/steal a PS2, or hope that new software updates enhances the software emulation to the point where TotA works. Either hope it comes with such an update, or wait till God-knows-when they will release it.

And not gloating or anythin, but THAT is precisely why...

1) I was extremely wary of Sony removing the EE chip in NA as they did in Europe
and
2) rushed to the nearest store to buy a 60 gig ps3 the moment I heard they were replacing it with the 80 gig model

I mean sure, there's a $100 price difference between what I bought the 60 gig then and the price of the 80 gig now. But not really 'owning' a PS2 or a PSX, it was worth EVERY penny of it, considering my huge library of PS2/PSX RPGs.

You think you're bummed out by not being able to play one game? Try a dozen or so 'less than perfect' BC games I would've had if I got the 80 GB. I would've been devastated.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 07:19   Link #537
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Currently Playing~
Disgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness (PSP)
R-Type Command (PSP)
Riviera - The Promised Land (PSP)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)
Monster Hunter 2G (PSP)
Ragnarok Online (=___=" still) (PC)

but with the end of the school year and exams coming up, it pretty much looks like this right now:

(nothing)

T_T
whoa u understand jap? where do you live? im looking for people to play monster hunter with XD.

on a side note. im extremely pissed at the delay of haze in my country. its so slow. man im getting impatient after reading all the player's feelings after they played the game. despite the 4.5/10. many say it was good.. damn

Last edited by Ice_Bullet; 2008-05-22 at 08:20.
Old 2008-05-22, 15:44   Link #538
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Not to ruin your parade, but I'm afraid you're out of luck. As from what I heard, the 80GB PS3 metal gear bundle is EXACTLY the same 80GB PS3 you bought.

If you really want to play TotA, then either you have to purchase/borrow/steal a PS2, or hope that new software updates enhances the software emulation to the point where TotA works. Either hope it comes with such an update, or wait till God-knows-when they will release it.

And not gloating or anythin, but THAT is precisely why...

1) I was extremely wary of Sony removing the EE chip in NA as they did in Europe
and
2) rushed to the nearest store to buy a 60 gig ps3 the moment I heard they were replacing it with the 80 gig model

I mean sure, there's a $100 price difference between what I bought the 60 gig then and the price of the 80 gig now. But not really 'owning' a PS2 or a PSX, it was worth EVERY penny of it, considering my huge library of PS2/PSX RPGs.

You think you're bummed out by not being able to play one game? Try a dozen or so 'less than perfect' BC games I would've had if I got the 80 GB. I would've been devastated.
Awww man...Still can't play Tales of the Abyss T_T guess I have to wait, and hope for a hardware update. Well I guess it doesn't matter anyway the new PS3 bundle will give me a Dualshock 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Also it's not just one title that bummed me out, this is just the one that got me really angry. All the PS2 games i've wanted to buy have some sort of problem with them, I know because I checked on the PS3 Compatibility search. Tale sof the Abyss was one of the first one's that I've wanted to play, that the list had said had no major problem with the, and in the end the game ends up unplayable before you're done even 10% of the game because of crappr BC, even though there wasn't supposed to be any problems according to list. They better put that Glitch on their list Soon.
Old 2008-05-23, 19:59   Link #539
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

I'm currently playing Castle of SHikigami III and Rondo of Swords. Both very challenging and fun games.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 10:38   Link #540
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Makes me feel relieved I had already gotten the 60Gb version earlier and could save some headaches with the backwards compatibility. Just seemed easier to have the one system for 3 systems worth of games. I'm with DragoonKain in that having the ability to play my large amount of older RPGs is well worth having to pay that price difference earlier.