AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-05-27, 21:22   Link #441
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
&^&*%, walkthrough for Oreimo 2 got wiped/deleted/whatever.

Thankfully the routes are mostly linear, but there are still tricky spots and hidden routes/CG. >.>
I think it's "back"; perhaps they were just reorganizing something (or perhaps some troll was messing with the wiki).
Old 2012-05-27, 22:10   Link #442
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Finally finish the third summary I wrote (or fourth if you count the short version of Yamineko before), Kanako route. Her route is really interesting. The flirty scenes of Kyousuke and Kanako, Kanata which was so cute, a bit of Daisuke & Yoshino personal love experience, Ayase and Kuroneko getting along, master-student relationship of Manami and Kanako, and how they handle *yet again* Kyousuke and Kirino relationship.

But since Kanako and Kanata mostly uses modern Japanese slang, it's harder for me to emulate it on my summary since from the start I'm not translator or really fluent with both Japanese and English, but I hope you can still enjoy it. And to quote Kanata, "LOLICON BANZAI!!"

Quote:
“She looks young and cute, has cool talent as mangaka, and really looks after her little sister, isn’t she the best?”
“………..”
“Hm? What is it?”
“So compared to Kanako, big sis is more of your type.”
“Buh. What are you saying?”
“Don’t laugh! This is an important matter!! So you like older girl better?”
“Nope. I just realized my lolicon nature was awakened.”
“Wh-what?”
“It’s your fault, just so you know.”
“A….. a…..”
“Here’s the thing. I won’t say it again so you better listen. From the beginning you’re not my type, my ideal girl, or anything like that.”
“…..a”
“But I like you. That’s why I became your boyfriend. So can you believe this boyfriend of yours?”
[Read the full article on my blog]

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-08-10 at 09:56. Reason: replacing link with my new blog
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 00:19   Link #443
Maugomale

I loved it. Fushimi did an outstanding job for her route. Easily the best in the game

Also, there seems to be a new weekly article with the updated result of the popularity poll:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/488/488491/

The next article will be last, apparently
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 00:40   Link #444
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
So Kyousuke bumping into Sena's chest won first place in the polls? Interesting...
Old 2012-05-28, 01:53   Link #445
Maugomale

Actually, Sena's 7th. It goes from the lowest to the highest
Old 2012-05-28, 03:46   Link #446
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Also, there seems to be a new weekly article with the updated result of the popularity poll:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/488/488491/

The next article will be last, apparently
Writer comment of Ayase's result.
Quote:
原作小説第10巻でのバックブーストもありましたが、それでもトップ2の牙城は崩せず! というわけであや せさんが第3位でした。しかし、まさか英語で投稿してくださる方がいるとは……。残念ながら途中で文章が切れてしまっていたので掲載は見送りましたが“yandere”という単語を見て ちょっとビックリしてしまいましたよ。この特集を見ていてくださってありがとうございます。
Was there anyone else who voted for Ayase and write the comment in English, other than me? If there wasn't then...... they're talking about me? xD
Old 2012-05-28, 04:28   Link #447
Maugomale

Did you mention "yandere" in your comment?
Old 2012-05-28, 04:46   Link #448
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Did you mention "yandere" in your comment?
Didn't really remember, I submitted the vote months ago when it was just opened. But knowing me, even if I wrote it, I don't write it as Ayase's trait I like. I remember I wrote I like Saori Hayami as her VA, though

Oh well, even if it's not me, it still surprises me they mention that xD
Old 2012-05-28, 07:09   Link #449
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
*sigh* And now I'm done with all the routes in both games. (not full 100% completion yet, though) Now I'm all depressed that it's over. (not really depressed)
Old 2012-05-28, 09:38   Link #450
zeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Finally finish the third summary I wrote (or fourth if you count the short version of Yamineko before), Kanako route. Her route is really interesting. The flirty scenes of Kyousuke and Kanako, Kanata which was so cute, a bit of Daisuke & Yoshino personal love experience, Ayase and Kuroneko getting along, master-student relationship of Manami and Kanako, and how they handle *yet again* Kyousuke and Kirino relationship.

But since Kanako and Kanata mostly uses modern Japanese slang, it's harder for me to emulate it on my summary since from the start I'm not translator or really fluent with both Japanese and English, but I hope you can still enjoy it. And to quote Kanata, "LOLICON BANZAI!!"

[Read the full article on my blog or figure.fm]
lol awesome summary. is that the last one you will do?
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 11:01   Link #451
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
*sigh* And now I'm done with all the routes in both games. (not full 100% completion yet, though) Now I'm all depressed that it's over. (not really depressed)
I know what you mean. Ever since I finished the 2nd Disc on Saturday...I've been bummed. THIS GAME NEEDS DLC! We need a Harem Route! How about having all the "universes" converge into 1 and you have Ryousuke as the MC?? I NEEDS MORE!

Anyway, I have a question about Data Integration. I tried using Data Integration with Disc 1, but nothing happened. I did this before playing anything though. Should I play some of it first, unlock some CG's or unlock all CG's before doing Data Integration to unlock the 2nd Commentary Track? Or does Data Integration only work between Disc 1 (Revised Game) and Disc 2?

Also, once I do unlock them, how will I be able to use the 2nd Commentary Track in the first game and in the 2nd game, how do I use the bonus on there? Will it appear on the Omake page? And yes, I do have 100% completion in the original game.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 19:11   Link #452
TkMacintosh

Ok, after having gone through the both the Kuroneko route and Kirino route on the first OreImo route, I have to say that Kirino's route was the best between the two, but until the subbing group for that game is done with ALL the routes, I'll stick with my original opinion that Kirino's route is the best.

Now for OreImo II PSP routes....

I have to agree that Kanako's route is the best, though I think that Kirino's route ties with it.

Kanako's route was very sweet and cute, while Kirino was just adorable and cute with her dere-dere'ness with Kyousuke.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 21:48   Link #453
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just finished Saori route.

A short summary, may missed something since I've only played it once @_@
And I didn't take any picture so I'll just use the pictures available from Dengeki articles.
Spoiler for Shorter-but-still-long summary:

IIRC wasn't Kyousuke and Saori already told Kirino and Kuroneko about their relationship on the first game? Or was it one of the bad/normal end? :\
And I thought it'll be nice if they were give us two happy endings for Saori like Kuroneko, one for the ojou persona and one for Bajeena persona XD

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-05-29 at 06:02. Reason: correction >3<
Old 2012-05-29, 00:03   Link #454
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Thanks for covering the Saori route. I thought that the two of them got married considering what happened the end of the first PSP game in her route. Oh well, I really liked this route the most because I really like Saori and it was nice to see that there's more to her than just the beauty in the glasses.

An easily embarrassed Saori that's cute~!

A Saori in a sexy black swimsuit! Oh my god "nosebleeds"

As for the said swimsuit pic...I'M SO STEALING THAT!!

Ahem: None the less your summaries are amazing, keep up the great work! Whose route are you going to do next if you do plan to do more?
Old 2012-05-29, 06:39   Link #455
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just finish Kuroneko route and I have say it's..... disappointing. Only so-so, really lacks of hnnngh-ness level like other routes, well except for Sena perhaps.

Spoiler for More of my thought of Kuroneko route:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
A Saori in a sexy black swimsuit! Oh my god "nosebleeds"

As for the said swimsuit pic...I'M SO STEALING THAT!!

Ahem: None the less your summaries are amazing, keep up the great work! Whose route are you going to do next if you do plan to do more?
That CG has 4 variations. The three others are the close-up version of above picture (zoomed in to her boobs where we can see the three birthmarks clearly), the embarrassed version, and closed-up of the embarassed version

Thanks. Now as I won't write detailed summary for Kuroneko and Sena, it only left me with Manami and the lolicon route.
I'm less of Manami fan than I'm to Kuroneko so if her route is not interesting maybe I'll only write my thought about it just like I did with Kuroneko's above.
This is only my opinion so I'm sorry to Manami fans, but I can't really stand to her unnatural calm/relaxed voice that sounds she's trying so hard to be cute >.<
Old 2012-05-29, 09:47   Link #456
Nanashi_1337

You didn't do a summary of Sena's route, you only added the translation of the first half of the fight against Akagi in Sena's route. Or did I miss it completely?
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:22   Link #457
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
You didn't do a summary of Sena's route, you only added the translation of the first half of the fight against Akagi in Sena's route. Or did I miss it completely?
Yeah I didn't. I said I won't write Kuroneko and Sena summary since it's only enjoyable for me, not really that interesting.

I've played Manami route yesterday and it's the same for me like Kuroneko and Sena's, it's just enjoyable. Manami does looks stunning with her new look and the onsen CGs are great () but there's nothing really interesting on her route. I've only laughed two or three times, I think.
Spoiler for short, as in really short only two paragraphs, summary:

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-05-29 at 21:44.
Old 2012-05-29, 21:29   Link #458
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Not a bad route after reading the summary. I'm not going to lie Manami's new look really made my heart skip a beat...no joke.

Anyway it looks like Kyousuke got the "normal" lifestyle that he wanted in the end considering since he's generally with Kirino, Kuroneko, and Saori most of the time, getting involved the otaku lifestyle (he likes it but won't admit it -_-).

The route looks interesting, but so far my fave still is Saori's because she's a real beauty behind the glasses, she's cute and charming at times, and the black swimsuit she was wearing...all I can say is: boner approved!
Old 2012-05-29, 22:05   Link #459
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Mmmmm Saori.
Old 2012-05-29, 23:13   Link #460
B2-Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

[Read the full article on my blog or figure.fm]

Really excellent summary! It's MUCH appreciated for this Kanako-Meruru fan! Thanks a trillion!

Spoiler for True Kananko?:
B2-Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote