Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-07-11, 07:51   Link #2441
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
The AGE-3 has been destroyed.
There is still Fortress. And it isn't like the AGE Builder can't create a new G-Cepter.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:51   Link #2442
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
There is still Fortress. And it isn't like the AGE Builder can't create a new G-Cepter.
Unlikely. There's no reason why it would churn out inferior (relatively) technology when it's already spit out the AGE-FX. Plus, I believe the Fortress was already badly damaged.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 09:10   Link #2443
solidvanz
Special Operative

Old 2012-07-11, 09:10   Link #2444
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Plus the Core itself is quite badly damaged.
Old 2012-07-11, 09:55   Link #2445
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Unlikely. There's no reason why it would churn out inferior (relatively) technology when it's already spit out the AGE-FX. Plus, I believe the Fortress was already badly damaged.
Besides a few of its beam rifles being chopped into pieces, Fortress is still relatively intact. And seeing how they are maintaining the AGE-1 and have repaired it countless times, no reason not to believe they would restore AGE-3 since it is newer technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Plus the Core itself is quite badly damaged.
So it needs a new right eye.... That was the biggest damage I saw the core fighter took.
Old 2012-07-11, 09:59   Link #2446
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Now that's what I was waiting for, ep42-43 came a bit late this time.

For the contents

Ep42 Jirad Spriggan
EX-pilot of Earth Federation Force, Jirad Spriggan participate in the war between EFF and Vegan.

Ep43 Heroic, triple gundam

Due to Ceric the EFF's liutenant try to make Vegan's soldiers to surrender. It seems like it was able to stop the firing of "Plasmadiver missile" the powerful massacre weapon of EFF, but...

This one are from the another source
42話「ジラード・スプリガン」
連邦軍とヴェイガンの戦いは両軍とも譲らない激しいものとなっていた。
そこへ元連邦軍のパイロット、ジラード・スプリガンが参戦する。
ジラードが連邦軍とヴェイガンの両陣営の実情を知る人物だと知ったキオは
戦いを終らせるべく彼との対話を試みるが

The battle of EFF and Vegan became adamant intense for both sides.
EX-pilot of Earth Federation Force, Jirad Spriggan participate in there.
Knowing that Jirad is the person who know the truth of both camps of EFF and Vagan ,Kio try to interact with him in order to end the battle but...

43話「壮絶 トリプルガンダム」
月面上の戦いがさらに激しさを増す中、連邦軍はプラズマダイバーミサイルの発射準備を進めてい た。
連邦軍のパイロット、セリック・アビスは
強力な殺戮兵器であるミサイルの使用を中止させるため、ヴェイガン兵を降伏させようとする

While the battle on surface of the moon furthermore intense, EFF was proceeding the firing preparation of Plasmadiver Missile.
Ceric Abyss the pilot of EFF try to make the Vegan's soldier to surrender, in order to be able to stop the firing of the powerful massacre weapon.

Last edited by Plant42; 2012-07-12 at 11:56.
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:02   Link #2447
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post

Ep43 Heroic, triple gundam

Due to Cedric the EFF's liutenant be able to make Vegan's soldiers to surrender. It seems like it was able to stop the firing of "Plasmadiver missile" the powerful massacre weapon of EFF, but...
Triple Gundam? Interesting... AGE-1( or 3), Dark Hound, and FX?

Cedric is able to stop the missile, but Flit hits the big red button anyway?
Old 2012-07-11, 10:10   Link #2448
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Geeze can't say I'm surprised but how in blazes did it take the EFF so long to create a mass destruction weapon?

Quote:

It'd be weird for an ex-federation officer to be allowed access to such a weapon to begin with.

Though it's not the first time Flit unleashed such a weapon against the Vagans (Last time was against their battleship)
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:17   Link #2449
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
It'd be weird for an ex-federation officer to be allowed access to such a weapon to begin with.

Though it's not the first time Flit unleashed such a weapon against the Vagans (Last time was against their battleship)
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Flit got the person who used to serve under him, but is now the commanding officer to put the big red button in the Diva( which would then give him access to it) since the commander pretty much still listens to Flit or Flit was in the room with the commander where the big red button is.

Of course that is if the but meant the missile was fired anyway and it was Flit who fired it. The but could mean many things. Ezcelant had another WMD in the waiting, the fat guy started a coup, etc.
Old 2012-07-11, 10:22   Link #2450
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Geeze can't say I'm surprised but how in blazes did it take the EFF so long to create a mass destruction weapon?
Probably scared by flinging WMD left and right 170 years ago.

Only when it was really dire that gloves were finally off.

Probably waited for that old coot Flit Asuno to retire before doing so.

But as I said before threaten their homes Vegans would balk at the idea of annihilation... Their own.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:36   Link #2451
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
True. I am guessing that the AGE System decided that the AGE-3 is now useless and opted for a true all-rounder suit complete with a counter against the particle bits.

Quote:

Looks like Flit will now get his lifelong ambition for Vagan extermination somewhat fulfilled... If this was true, then we can say he's now fallen even further.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 10:49   Link #2452
casval cehack

Quote:
The EFF was not really into the massacre business being mostly defensive in nature, unlike the Vegans right from the start of the conflict carrying out the reportedly misguided Ezelcant's tests. Maybe the EFF decided to "test" the vegans this time with the earth version of the "colony buster". Ofcourse, it will be Flit's fault again.

That "but" could mean anything (but...the ELS arrived!). I wish there's already a summary for the 44th, maybe explaining too why Spriggan left the EFF instead of piloting a gundam.

Triple gundam...the entire Asunos in the battlefront?
Old 2012-07-11, 11:08   Link #2453
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
So it needs a new right eye.... That was the biggest damage I saw the core fighter took.
The head and core units carry vital components for the AGE System. Damage there could be difficult to repair fully.
Old 2012-07-11, 11:18   Link #2454
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The head and core units carry vital components for the AGE System. Damage there could be difficult to repair fully.
The AGE-3 like the AGE-1 and AGE-2 when the core was transferred to their successor units, would be cut off from the AGE System. So any damage to the components for the AGE System would not be an issue for restoring the AGE-3. It would be an issue when they are transferred to the FX.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:26   Link #2455
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Maybe Kio will have no choice but pull a page from Ezelcant using X-Rounder projection to value their lives.

I don't like it since it is brainwashing.

Ezelcant has done it with weak minds like Zeheart and Medel Zant.
Can you stop making up BS like this already and stick to the facts? Where does it show that Ezelcant is brainwashing people? Give episode #s please...
Old 2012-07-11, 14:21   Link #2456
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Can you stop making up BS like this already and stick to the facts? Where does it show that Ezelcant is brainwashing people? Give episode #s please...
So says the guy who keeps white knighting Ezelcant.

Dude my analysis of Ezelcant is spot on. I found his behavior being a Social Darwinist and I was correct because I was paying attention to the character. Last episode spelled it out.

Sample 1: Zeheart Gallete

A child Zeheart was shown a vision of Ezelcant's fictitious utopia Eden. When he was ready to sacrifice himself if necessarily to stop Downes from crashing on Earth he actually heard Ezelcant in his head that he still has some use.

Sample 2: Medel Zant

When Medel Zant upon his death saw the same vision Zeheart did praising Ezelcant's name believing his Eden.

Sample 3: Kio Asuno

Ezelcant tried to seduce Kio to his side. When he was finally frustrated why Kio who he believes to be his son reincarnated wont understand he used his X-Rounder mental projection.

It didn't work because one Kio isn't some foolish Vagan into Ezelcant's cult and two Kio is the strongest potential X-Rounder we've seen yet.

Sample 4: Gerra Zoi and the zombie operators at Ambat

Gerra Zoi is a fanatic saying they are not doing this for revenge. Those operators have no regard for their lives. On his dying breath Gerra Zoi believes his soul would return to Earth.

Why? Because from the looks of it citing the Samples 1 and 2 they've been indoctrinated and Ezelcant used his mind trick.

The hallucination itself is hypnotic to a weak mind.

Sample 5: Decil Gallete and Mu-zell X-Rounder interface technology

Decil has the ability to control Vegan MS piloted by X-Rounders with Mu-zell helmets. It happened to Yurin and some of the Magicians 8.

X-Rounder's brainwaves acts as transmission for Decil to control their MS.

He is telepathically jacking their brains.

Compared to Ezelcant Decil is a mediocre X-Rounder. What do you think can he do by himself with specialized Mu-zell technology and an specialized Vegan MS?

As we've seen Ezelcant is a manipulative bastard. So him using his X-Rounder power to brainwash isn't out there.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2012-07-11 at 14:49.
Old 2012-07-11, 15:02   Link #2457
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Looks like Flit will now get his lifelong ambition for Vagan extermination somewhat fulfilled... If this was true, then we can say he's now fallen even further.
When someone is attacking you with a weapon you can be sure to expect the other guy to reply in kind. Or do you want Flit to just sit there and do nothing and just preach to the Vagans?

And for that matter the EFF has yet to actually go out and attack the Vagan homeland. If the missile is directed at a mass of Vagan forces...well....I don't see how different it'd be from the DIVA's main cannon or other things.

But we shouldn't be suprised to see an escalation in the conflict. Thanks to Kio giving vita data to the enemy the EFF will be pressed even harder and Ezcelant will stop at nothing to achieve his goals (and he doesn't have much time left). So I fail to see how it'd be Flit falling down the rabbit hole when the EFF are being backed into a corner from the Vagan army.

Quote:
Ofcourse, it will be Flit's fault again.
Of course, it's Flit's fault that the Vagans are suffering in the first place which caused them to go out and attack the Earth Sphere to test them. It could be the high command (which seems to be the case) that launches the weapon and people will still cry foul on Flit's part.

Even if the weapon is used against the army (which is most likely unless Ezcelant has started bringing civilians in) he'll still be critized for it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:25   Link #2458
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I was the first to admit his plan was bad, so I'm not defending him. I'm merely questioning your opinions which you constantly throw around like facts, every.single.post. They're just that, opinions, and poorly constructed ones at that.

In order for a person to be mind controlled, it has to be against their will. For example Ribbons making Louise choke Saji.

All the people you cited CHOSE to sign up for the Vagan army, and they chose to believe in Ezelcant's plan. Did he perhaps help Zeheart make his decision to fight by showing him what his Eden might look like? Sure, just like the Army, navy, marines etc help kids enlist by showing commercials on TV showing how cool being a soldier is and how you are fighting for something great. Is that brainwashing? No.

Ezelcant has no need to brainwash people to join his army, there are 1000s of Deans in the Mars Sphere who join up.

As for sample 5, LOL....

How does controlling the MS = mind controlling the pilot? Your logic is flawed.

It was NEVER shown that Yurin was being controlled by Decil. She still retained independent thought and action, which is what allowed her to save Flit. Same thing happened to the Magicians, their mobile suits were taken over, not their minds.

You are just making stuff up.
Old 2012-07-11, 15:51   Link #2459
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
I was the first to admit his plan was bad, so I'm not defending him. I'm merely questioning your opinions which you constantly throw around like facts, every.single.post. They're just that, opinions, and poorly constructed ones at that.

Yeah right...

Quote:
I don't think he's the "final" villain, there's just too many hints that suggest this might just be a mask he's put on but not necessarily his true nature. The fat guy is more final boss material IMO, he's a douche bag because he is, and that fat mobile suit is quite powerful. I can see a coup d'tat and him offing Ezelcant...
Quote:
I wouldn't say Ezelcant is Evil, he's more broken than anything. We only know his plan at the current point in time of the series, but I bet it went through stages. He may have been after revenge at one point, or genuinely trying to lead his people back to Earth but then he lost faith in humanity and came up to the conclusion that the only way to change humanity was through such a radical plan.

Like the saying goes, the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

The guy is not a monster, but he is definitely on the wrong track. I think they were trying to show this aspect with the flashback and him not finishing Kio off and being distraught.

His plan is nothing new though, it's actually very similar to the Destiny plan, with hints of Master Asia and Treize.
Look you may not agree with my opinions but that is my conclusion based on the events I've seen on the show.

I like to analyze what makes a character tick. And my analysis isn't far off so far.

Really you are not a bit suspicious every time Ezelcant plants Eden on someone's brain?

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2012-07-11 at 16:07.
Old 2012-07-11, 16:25   Link #2460
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

as someone already told you, you are looking too hard into a show that is rather shallow and not very complicated. If they want to portray something, they'll be very obvious and blatant about it.