AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 07:01   Link #221
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
A third season is confirmed by fujishima himself, but OVA/Movie/series and when is unknown
No, what he said was that he would LIKE to do another series. However there's been no backing for it, so if it does happen it's going to be a while.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:57   Link #222
cute_wong

I have read about the third season, but many people doubt it. Just wait for it ^^
cute_wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 02:43   Link #223
angelsinthewindow

I actually like the new ones. The seem better to me, maybe its because the Artwork is better.

Last edited by angelsinthewindow; 2008-09-30 at 02:45. Reason: My spoiler didn't go though
angelsinthewindow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:49   Link #224
noktown

I heared that AMG season 3 starts this december...

http://www.dannychoo.com/detail/mac/...ew+season.html

Ofcourse its nothing official but lets hope ;d
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 13:34   Link #225
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

There is no real hope for a new season. Not this year. Look at the date when that topic you quote was posted. It was in 2007 and screenshots they give a link to are from Fighting Wings.
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:32   Link #226
noktown

Oh Damn you r right :/

I was too excited that i didn't pay attention to the Date,but yeah at this point you start loosing hope for a new season,because usually if there is any plans for a new season it is being confirmed much sooner and there was no word about a new season for like 1 year...

I started watching AMG series with the release of the 2nd season,does any1 remember,how much time did it take for a 2nd season to be released ?
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:01   Link #227
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

It's unlikely to be this year, and probably not next year either, there's no financial backing for it.

If we do get a season 3 it's probably not going to be untill 2010 or later. We may get an OVA if we're lucky, but as i said there's no backing. Also several of the VA's are on leave from VAing for a time, Touma Yumi is the most notable. She's taking time out from VAing to work on a series of AMG novels. They could change the VA for Urd, but that would open a whole can of worms, so they'll probably hold off until the cast is all set, and they have the financial backing.

Also look at how long it took them to go from the first OVA to the Movie and then to the series.
Old 2008-10-02, 01:52   Link #228
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

I don't think she would refuse to be Urd's VA because of writing AMG novel, that would be senseless. She worked on the character from the very beginning, even Kikuko had put less effort into Bell (being replaced by another actress in Mini-Goddesses) than Yumi into Urd.

We have a chance to get an OVA or a movie, and I hope for the third season in the second half of the next year, but not sooner.
Kleo Scanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 06:10   Link #229
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

She may not refuse, but she has officially taken a leave of absence to work on the novels, so she probably wont be asked. I'm not denying the work she's put in, all of the goddess have put a hell of a lot of work into it.

Apparently the next novel in the AMG series is due for release in november/december next year. Thats why i doubt we'll get another series untill 2010.

OVA's i don't really want, they have to much of a filler feel, and like the last one don't do the story justice and leave so much left out. A movie would be cool, especially if they did First End as a movie, or hell that's one they could easily adapt into an OVa and do it well
Old 2008-10-04, 02:31   Link #230
Didn't I C U @ Con?

random question about wings and angels

Hello All,
I'm trying to remember something from both the TV anime and the manga. In the TV anime, the goddesses are shown with wings during the opening credits. I can't remember if they are ever shown with only wings in the anime, or if wings are only shown attached to angels. Can someone jog my memory?

And with the manga, the first time the angels show up is during Peorth's first visit. I remember that. I also remember that the goddesses are shown with wings when K1's parents visit, when Sora is in the go-cart race, and when Sentaro is moving. Does anyone know of any earlier issues with the goddesses showing wings? Even if it's just on the cover, can someone point me to the first time they show up that way?

Thanks.
Didn't I C U @ Con? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 10:35   Link #231
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didn't I C U @ Con? View Post
I can't remember if they are ever shown with only wings in the anime, or if wings are only shown attached to angels. Can someone jog my memory?
In the anime (both TV seasons and the Fighting Wings special), the only place the goddesses are shown with wings are in during the opening. Otherwise its only their angels that have wings.

All my manga are still packed away from moving recently, so I can't answer the other question.
Old 2008-10-07, 02:16   Link #232
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Chapter 33 i believe is what you're after. The title page of that chapter has Bell with angel wings
Old 2009-04-09, 04:35   Link #233
KimmyChan

I have all 6 volumes of the first series of AMG on DVD & really love it to bits

Urd is my favourite of all the three goddesses
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 01:45   Link #234
cheeky_ricxz24

That movie will be so great i can't wait for it.
I really love to see PEORTH and BELLDANDY and her cute little sister who always wants to be with her and she always gets in between Belldandy and the guy that they were living at.

i watched the tv series and i really love it. maybe the movie will be much better.
cheeky_ricxz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 14:49   Link #235
KimmyChan

I also own the 2 OVA volumes on DVD aswell
Old 2009-05-01, 03:39   Link #236
lyian1423

I really liked the first season of Ah! my Goddess and im really looking forward to the upcoming season.
This anime is really hilarious and yet its romantic sense is not disregarded.
I'll give this anime a two thumbs up.
---------------------------
BE COOL,, BE YOU
lyian1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 09:07   Link #237
Dying Rose
Blurry: Puddle of mud

Thumbs up

Yeah same here I seen the First and the OVA series of ah! my goddess and I loved it GO! Belldandy!
Dying Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 07:11   Link #238
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Aa! Megami-Sama holds a special place for me since it was the first anime I ever watched. I have totally forgotten how I came across it, but I ordered each Volume as they came out. Just loved the nice feeling that every episode had about it.
Old 2009-06-21, 11:21   Link #239
KimmyChan

I too also can't remember how I came across the first series, but am totally glad I did
Old 2009-10-24, 01:35   Link #240
Scithe
Otaku Extraordinaire

A!MG is one of my all time favorite shows.

However, when I started watching the new series, I could have sworn that the subtitles said something like "Oh God no!" as Belldandy's reaction to Keichi's wish. Was AnimeYuki/AnimeOne wrong on that or was Belldandy really against the idea of being trapped on earth with K1?
Scithe is offline   Reply With Quote