AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-25, 21:55   Link #3201
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

Actually, it's possible to have intercourse with a Sekirei because Shiina points out that they can do "more" physical contact than kiss for a Sekirei to be winged.
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 05:45   Link #3202
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
I find it hard to believe Seo hasn't done it with his Sekirei.
Unless he want to fuck one of them while the others electrocuted him, may be he can (remember: both of them is Pikachuu type)
here is the example:

and it ended up with a smoke
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 11:04   Link #3203
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Unless he want to fuck one of them while the others electrocuted him, may be he can (remember: both of them is Pikachuu type)
here is the example:

and it ended up with a smoke
That example is bad because someone was at the door!
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 14:04   Link #3204
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i dunno where ya got the idea they cant make love. Its even stated they can.
Old 2010-11-28, 16:03   Link #3205
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah i dunno where ya got the idea they cant make love. Its even stated they can.
Then why we didn't see pregnant Sekirei or Human-Sekirei Hybrid yet? could it be they sterilized by MBI?(since none of the Sekirei ever stated currently in her period) or Hentai Ashikabi like Seo always play safe with condoms or came outside? (If he ever fuck one or both of his twin Pikachu Sekirei)
Old 2010-11-28, 16:21   Link #3206
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Then why we didn't see pregnant Sekirei or Human-Sekirei Hybrid yet? could it be they sterilized by MBI?(since none of the Sekirei ever stated currently in her period) or Hentai Ashikabi like Seo always play safe with condoms or came outside? (If he ever fuck one or both of his twin Pikachu Sekirei)
but what if minato and yukari were human-sekirei hybrids... like first products of MBI after the ship discovery.... since it was kinda strange that year after the discovery minato was already born... when did they had time for that XD when they aquired such technology.. and armies attacked the islands (war)

later takami hide her children somewhere far from city... she could have had them in city apartmentand have some mbi guards to keep them safe... yet she hide them far away....... and now they show different traits which sekirei really get attracted to it... (even the jinki reacted only to minato)

anyway maybe sekirei can get pregnant if the ashikabi gets similar status like minato.. true love and the sekirei feel that too... (if we reccall kazehana... where she started to react to minato... her ass was getting hotter xD and all... and the why miya wont allow them to sleep together XD [maybe she knows that minato can do the thing other ashikabis cant XD... and vision of haveing +6children in 1year is not happy to her XD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 17:14   Link #3207
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but what if minato and yukari were human-sekirei hybrids... like first products of MBI after the ship discovery.... since it was kinda strange that year after the discovery minato was already born... when did they had time for that XD when they aquired such technology.. and armies attacked the islands (war)

later takami hide her children somewhere far from city... she could have had them in city apartmentand have some mbi guards to keep them safe... yet she hide them far away....... and now they show different traits which sekirei really get attracted to it... (even the jinki reacted only to minato)

anyway maybe sekirei can get pregnant if the ashikabi gets similar status like minato.. true love and the sekirei feel that too... (if we reccall kazehana... where she started to react to minato... her ass was getting hotter xD and all... and the why miya wont allow them to sleep together XD [maybe she knows that minato can do the thing other ashikabis cant XD... and vision of haveing +4children in 1year is not happy to her XD)
fixed' since Bulbasaur (Kuu/no 108) and Charizard (Kagari/no.06) isn't impregnable yet (only 4 ready to go: Matsu, Musubi Tsukiumi, & Kazehana)
Kuu still chibi while Kagarii need to overcome the Hermaphrodite status
Old 2010-11-28, 18:10   Link #3208
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
108 chapters and Minato, except being a pimp master, is still a total looser. I started to dislike him, because of his uselessness. At first I thought his uselessness was caused mainly by actions of those "close" to him. His mother, his sister, even his 2 sekireis are hiding important informations from him (like: who is his father, what is really happening etc.). But after 108 chapters I think his mother etc. was right not telling Minato anything. That ball-less guy is a walking failure:
1. He is the only interested person, who doesn't know who is his father.
2. If not of accident (the bridge fight) he wouldn't even know what is doing his mother (of course everyone else knew that, just decided he is not worth to be informed).
3. Being supposed genius and master of "information" sekirei, he failed to notice his sister is in danger. Or to save her.
4. He failed to save Uzume.
5. His only successful attempt to help someone almost turned into disaster. If a miracle hadn't happened (Yume), his attempt to help one sekirei and her ashikabi to run away would end in their death, Musubi death and probably his own death too.
6. He failed to pass his university exams twice - reason - he is a coward.
7. A few beautiful girls wants to sleep with him, but he still is a virgin .
You forgot "left an Ashikabi/Sekirei pair who came to him for help to die just because they said the people in point #5 were weak" (which they were, they even goddamn admitted it themselves).

About the only smart thing he's done is reject Higa's offer of an alliance...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 18:32   Link #3209
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
You forgot "left an Ashikabi/Sekirei pair who came to him for help to die just because they said the people in point #5 were weak" (which they were, they even goddamn admitted it themselves).
Those two had no problems putting down weaker Sekirei and only showed mercy once to Shigi and Kuno. Now that the fighting is getting tough they want to run away? Minato was correct in rejecting his offer...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 19:02   Link #3210
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
1st. [...] 2nd [...] 3rd [...]
I'm talking about hard facts, and that facts is, Minato is extremely uninformed. Many of his sekireis is well aware of those facts, his younger sister knows at least some of those informations, not to mention his landlady, mother or at least one enemy (Higa). Even worse, he didn't even tried (at least since manga started) to obtain any of those information. His family and "lovers" didn't even bother with explaining those to him. Why? Maybe because he is not worth to be treated like an adult (aka. being informed, knowing who is his father).

Quote:
4th - I cant agree with you... he saved her by saveing Chiho... she was crushed with the "dark work and hurting her friends" so with minatos actions she was again free and she knew that chiho will live and that was everything she wanted...
Hard fact is - Uzume is dead/deactivated. I wouldn't call it successful saveing. Ever heard a "joke": "The surgery was a success, but the patient died during procedure"?

Quote:
5th - [...]yet again what happened at the bridge grew musubi some power... and activated yume in some way that she is able to talk to minato on different occasions for a short time... (like after the jinki vision)
Yuppi!! Plan failed, he and his sekirei almost died, but thanks to a miracle they survived and even become stronger!. Great planning Minato, you always could count on a miracle.

Quote:
6th - he failed 2times becouse the exam settings are very stressfull (like all exams in our own lifes in school... its a huge stress)...
Does it means for other people exams were not stressful? Again hard fact is - he failed. Twice. Reason doesn't matter - other people were better than him.

Quote:
7th - yeah the ONLY obstance for that is named "MIYA" !!! if she was not there Minato would be raped few times already xD
Ahh, Sekirei is obviously a first manga without love hotels.

My point is Minato is just drifting through life. He has no initiative, no decisiveness, no goals. Everything is just happening to him, at best he is able to react, at worst, he is just standing and looking what is happening around him. Compare him to Yukari, his younger sister. She always acted immediately (saved Shina, went looking for Kuno as soon as she heard about her, etc.), she was successful where her brother failed (exams, informations), she was able to defend herself not by crying and pleading, but by acting and gambling her life.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:08   Link #3211
Ashaman

Quote:
I'm talking about hard facts, and that facts is, Minato is extremely uninformed. Many of his sekireis is well aware of those facts, his younger sister knows at least some of those informations, not to mention his landlady, mother or at least one enemy (Higa). Even worse, he didn't even tried (at least since manga started) to obtain any of those information. His family and "lovers" didn't even bother with explaining those to him. Why? Maybe because he is not worth to be treated like an adult (aka. being informed, knowing who is his father).
Him being uninformed isn't really his fault though. Were you really expecting him to figure out who his father is when it's plain he does not care, and as far as he knows, does not matter? Yukari knows because she randomly overheard a conversation. Luck, basically.

You can't really say they are keeping it from him because he doesn't deserve it. They just are, for their own reasons.

Quote:
Hard fact is - Uzume is dead/deactivated. I wouldn't call it successful saveing. Ever heard a "joke": "The surgery was a success, but the patient died during procedure"?
The unexpected happened. A single Sekirei attacked when others thought she was down. This can't really be blamed on Minato, who's plan was a success, but Homura, who failed to check his kill.

A good plan can be undone when a subordinate makes a mistake, which is what happened here.

Quote:
Yuppi!! Plan failed, he and his sekirei almost died, but thanks to a miracle they survived and even become stronger!. Great planning Minato, you always could count on a miracle.
It actually was a good plan. The ony reason it went wrong was because 04 was watching Musubi specifically.

They weren't expecting the Dis squad so soon. You know, that squad that has never been beaten except by Minato's Sekirei.

And it was a Success. Kuno and her Ashikabi escapsed,though he was pretty lucky Kazehana stepped in.

Quote:
Does it means for other people exams were not stressful? Again hard fact is - he failed. Twice. Reason doesn't matter - other people were better than him.
yep, he cracked under the pressure. This is a failure he is overcoming.

Quote:

Ahh, Sekirei is obviously a first manga without love hotels.
Lol, what do you think would happen if he slept with one of them. The others would be pissed. It would not be a good idea. At All.

Or do you think he should sleep with all of them? Like that really helps. Four women who he has to placate daily. Would he have a roter? Or maybe whoever he feels like that day. The others would be jealous and act out. Kuu in particular, who would prob not know the whole picture but be denied on principle. She would be angry at those who get extra attention.

Tsukiumi would be vicious. Even Musubi would get angry. Even now they fight for his attention all the time. Do you think it will be any batter with sex?

Quote:
My point is Minato is just drifting through life. He has no initiative, no decisiveness, no goals. Everything is just happening to him, at best he is able to react, at worst, he is just standing and looking what is happening around him. Compare him to Yukari, his younger sister. She always acted immediately (saved Shina, went looking for Kuu as soon as she heard about her, etc.), she was successful where her brother failed (exams, informations), she was able to defend herself not by crying and pleading, but by acting and gambling her life.
Yeah,you are right, but what would you like him to try and do?

Try and win the game? Yes, because forcibly separating Lovers sounds like a great thing for the protaganist to do.

Face Higa? From his perspective, Higa has only just become an enemy, (because of Uzume) and look what has already begun. 5 of Higa's Sekirei are gone.

Rebel against the Sekirei plan? At the moment at least, stupid. 04. is there, waitng, and Minato and the rest know that none of them are strong enough at the moment.

Yukari has a goal that she wants: Kuu. Its a good goal, and its one that she doesn't mind stepping on others to fulfil. And not just abusive Ashikabi's either; its obvious she would flatten decent ones as well.

Minato doesn't have a proper goal except to continue on. A lot of his options are bad choices, plain and simple.

I'm sure that,if asked, 02. would tell him about Yukari, but this is one of these times; "Why didnt you tell me? You didn't ask. Why the Hell would I ask?!"

you are looking at it from the perspective of an outsider who knows more than him out of principle. You've got to ask your self; "Why would he ask this? Does he care about this? How would he ever be able to connect this and this? What insane leap of (il)logic would it take for him to realise this?"

First question. Why would he ask about his father?

2: Why would he believe Minaka is his father?

3: How would he be able to come to this conclusion?
Old 2010-12-03, 17:51   Link #3212
minaka

sekirei vol. 11
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 13:57   Link #3213
zibi88

Spoiler for little about ch.109:
Old 2010-12-17, 18:01   Link #3214
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 109:
Old 2010-12-17, 18:06   Link #3215
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 109:
nah... all mangas have a break durring chrismas time >__< and no sekirei does not have a break as it appears on 1st and 3rd Friday each month (and 7th is the first friday of january)

and well its not 11 but more like 12pages... as one is double page (the cover) ^^ yet still DAMN sooo low nr. of pages after such long waiting is just damn...
Old 2010-12-19, 14:18   Link #3216
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Man that is 1 short chapter....still doesn't make one of my favorite series any less great considering we got a naked Miya!!!

The author knows how to make it up to us for the short chapter

special chapter next time, wonder what it could be?!
Old 2010-12-19, 15:40   Link #3217
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Can we even call that a chapter serioulsy ? 11 pages for a montly manga ? WTF is that
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 15:59   Link #3218
Johnny
Working the bags...

Actually it's supposed to be bi-weekly, but it's still somewhat short for that even. Anyways nice little twist with the supposed person who has overcome catastrophes since the time of legends...
Old 2011-01-09, 15:34   Link #3219
Johnny
Working the bags...

No chapter this week, just a special chapter that's only 6 pages long. Hopefully we'll get an actual full chapter in the last week of this month...
Old 2011-01-10, 02:27   Link #3220
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

After so long reading sekirei.. Was that even a surprise for you?

I'd admit that I'm a slave for Tsukiumi, so I really cant complain much .. it comes when it come.. 6 pages or 30 pages .. All I care is 1 panel of Tsukiumi

/is hopelessly .. badly .. in love with Tsukiumi

Her other manga doesnt even get released for almost half a year, me think
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei