MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
You're so cute!

I dyed my hair [again~]
Spoiler for new hair:

It's really dark, right?
Thanks! In the second pic, my hair is black again because the colour came off less than a month after I dyed it

Oh no, I do think it suits you!! It emphasises the contrast between your hair and skin, so in a way, your facial feature is accentuated

Are you wearing contact lens? I am so jealous! I have been meaning to get one but the thought always seems to elude me
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 06:44   Link #12462
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Still handsome!

.. and it really looks delicious D:
Thank you!

I would share the fruit shake with you but it didn't last long enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
You're so cute!

I dyed my hair [again~]
Spoiler for new hair:

It's really dark, right?
Oh god I love dark haired women, you're damn hot

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 12:12   Link #12463
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post

Are you wearing contact lens? I am so jealous! I have been meaning to get one but the thought always seems to elude me
I thought about getting light blue contact lenses in the past... or maybe green, but then changed my mind. I was interested in the ones that only change the natural eye color slightly. My eyes are dark blue like the ocean and I always dreamt of lighter color.... but then I figured you cant change dark eyes to light and dropped the idea.

Sometimes I feel I am a coward for not doing anything daring.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 12:19   Link #12464
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I thought about getting light blue contact lenses in the past... or maybe green, but then changed my mind. I was interested in the ones that only change the natural eye color slightly. My eyes are dark blue like the ocean and I always dreamt of lighter color.... but then I figured you cant change dark eyes to light and dropped the idea.

Sometimes I feel I am a coward for not doing anything daring.
Don't say that. It's a huge change for you after all. I understand because I feel the same too If you are uncertain, gather some of your friends and ask for their opinion. Nothing beats their opinion!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 13:04   Link #12465
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
The hardest thing about being daring in appearance is work. I can't do anything anymore cause I don't want to get disliked by coworkers and partners @__@"

You can change dark eyes to lighter ones. I used to wear pure white contacts that made my entire iris white (terribly distracting and bad idea btw).
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 13:27   Link #12466
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
You can change dark eyes to lighter ones. I used to wear pure white contacts that made my entire iris white (terribly distracting and bad idea btw).
Uh, going for the zombie look? Post a picture please!!

Well, yes you can change dark to light, but then it is the kind that covers the iris. I was interested in the ones, that are transparent but have a color hue. It just enhances your eye color in certain ways. They come in light blue, mint, sea green and light brown colors.

But what I really wanted was to have a more light blue color and I think you cant do that with these contacts, even though the optitian tried to make me believe that you can.

Maybe one day I will give it a shot after all, because I am thinking of getting contact lenses anyways and you can get dioptrical color lenses as well.
Old 2012-03-28, 08:38   Link #12467
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

I haven't worn contacts since I was in high school. As I said earlier, I work now an my appearance is normal. But I used to be an attention whore =P I really like my natural eye color though. It's light brown which is really rare for a Chinese person.

You have to make sure the contacts you get work for darker eyes. I don't know if there's a technical term but here is a difference and not just any color works.

I don't have photos of before. I'm not a photogenic person =(. I could try and get a photo sometime soon.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:39   Link #12468
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Oh god I love dark haired women, you're damn hot
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Thanks! In the second pic, my hair is black again because the colour came off less than a month after I dyed it

Oh no, I do think it suits you!! It emphasises the contrast between your hair and skin, so in a way, your facial feature is accentuated

Black is a great colour though?
and thanks, i've sorta warmed up to it already ~ although i'll be having it light again for the summer!

& no contact lenses, just 100% photoshop. I want lenses but my eyes are really sensitive so I can't put them in.

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 01:11   Link #12469
HasuMasu
*Artist

Contact lenses scare me, which is why I'll probably never be rid of my glasses.
Old 2012-03-29, 05:06   Link #12470
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I prefer glasses too. I also dont agree with the common notion that glasses make you look unattractive. I think that in some cases, they can add more character to the face. (People tell me, that I have a "professor look" when I wear mine. Supposedly they make me look really smart. Its not exactly what I was going for, but I can live with that)

Nevertheless, there are clear advantages to lenses, especially if you want to be active in some way, for example sports, or want to go swimming or play pool with your friends. Oh god, playing pool with glasses is a pain. And sometimes it would be nice to appear at a party without glasses, or even change the eye color for the event.

Currently when I want the glasses free look, I just dont wear glasses at all. My eyes are not so bad that I wouldnt see a thing, but it is borderline to uncomfortable, because I have a hard time distinguishing faces and reading signs at a certain distance.

Oh... and I totally forgot. I dont have dioptrical sunglasses and that leaves me blind in summer. Am I the only one who has trouble seeing through sunglasses? Its like I see worse with them then without.
Old 2012-03-29, 05:13   Link #12471
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yeah, when I want to go for a look without the glasses I just take them off and don't bother with contacts.

Makes for some awkward moments when you can't recognise people, though.
Old 2012-03-29, 09:09   Link #12472
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I'm the exact same way.

Endless "Forever glasses" Soul
Old 2012-03-29, 09:20   Link #12473
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
I prefer glasses too. I also dont agree with the common notion that glasses make you look unattractive. I think that in some cases, they can add more character to the face.
I completely agree with this. Especially these days when good looking, well designed, stylish glasses that compliment the face are everywhere.

Also, I have a bit of a fetish for girls with glasses.

I don't know about you guys, but I've always had a problem with people wearing fake glasses for a "look."

Endless "Ray Ban" Soul
Old 2012-03-29, 09:37   Link #12474
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

How is it a common motion that glasses are unattractive? They have always been a turn on amongst all my friends. It's slightly annoyed me because I'm one of the fewer tech nerds who don't wear glasses. I also -don't- find glasses attractive.

I guess it's this illusion where we feel our opinions are always the minority. But I seriously think the majority of people find glasses attractive. Of course it has to show some taste in design. and not ridiculous overly hipster glasses or giant binocular round glasses.

Unless that person like to dress steampunk with those binocular glasses, then I suggest filing a restraining order against me, asap.

Yes I dislike fake glasses very much, not sure why. Just the impractical-ness for looks annoys me xD
Old 2012-03-29, 09:39   Link #12475
warita
Dai-Youkai

Endless soul, dont think we have forgotten about your promise to show us a picture of your endlessly long hair :P

Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz, pretty please!!!

I dont know anybody with fake glasses.

Paranoid Android, I base this assumption on the fact, that all my female friends always carefully suggest I get contacts or at least not wear glasses for this special occations. Now, my glasses are nothign funky, ugly or other way intrusive. I have a gentle face, so I selected glasses with an almost invisible frame and soft color. They practically blend into my face. Nevertheless most people think glasses =/= sexy.
Old 2012-03-29, 10:29   Link #12476
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Endless soul, dont think we have forgotten about your promise to show us a picture of your endlessly long hair :P

Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz, pretty please!!!
I haven't forgotten.

The problem is, I wasn't much of a picture taker back then, and the one friend who I know has physical prints of me from those days hasn't gotten around to finding and scanning them. I'll post them when I get them, I promise.

Quote:
Nevertheless most people think glasses =/= sexy.
I guess I'm not most people then.

Endless "" Soul
Old 2012-03-29, 10:55   Link #12477
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

I wear glasses, never lenses. I just never take photos in my glasses. I look better without them. Doesn't go for all people though, most of my friends look better with glasses.

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 12:23   Link #12478
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

I have a total of 5 photos with me in it /sadface. I delete just about everything accidentally on a regular basis (including my art portfolio =.=)

Last year, cycling somewhere in the woods. But I could be riding a rocket shark without pants.

Spoiler for Other:
Old 2012-03-29, 14:01   Link #12479
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Cool another Asian here

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 14:39   Link #12480
warita
Dai-Youkai

Paranoid Android, the upside down photo is.... uhm, funky

PS: on the first picture it looks like somebody photoshopped a 3 day stub on your face, hahaha

I am not much of a photo taker myself, I dont usually look good on pictures, so I prefer to stand behind the cam rather than in front.

Tags
photo