Pacify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Spoiler for 106:
Ha, that was my reaction too >_>
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 00:48   Link #3023
Kirihara_R

oi oi .. what the ? ..is the black lolita dress girl is a tsundere too? oh nevermind at the end as expected he will lose huh? such a great experience for shioon but a shame he lost a good teacher..

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2013-02-22 at 01:05.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 00:55   Link #3024
usumbitch

He's overusing the cliffhangers, dayum
usumbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:06   Link #3025
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Spoiler for 106:
What, Kamehameha? With how much he looks like a Bald Ryu, that's the ki attack everyone thinks of instead of... I dunno, Hadouken?

Tsk... I'm disappointed in you people
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:13   Link #3026
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I guess someday our protagonist can shoot a kamehameha too.

anyone direct me to the chapter where 9arts (or his lacky) killed a room full of people in breaker?
Old 2013-02-22, 01:22   Link #3027
0rphen
LuRkEr

so
Spoiler:

0rphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:28   Link #3028
Ddraig

I say that Baldy do Shioon a favor cuz that secret technique officially now belong to Shioon.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:34   Link #3029
zibi88

It would be funny if he was able to dodge it... then copy it with WAY stronger ki that would place fear in everyone

well I throught that shioon is able to copy techs becouse of the tech he learned from seras teacher...the one that allows you to train while beign kinda unconcious in physical world

now its time for Sera to comfort Shioon :P since she might feel guilty again becouse she was not fast enought to get enemy plan

as for the SUC capts... well gothic developed personal interest with smiling blade it seems :P and might go against orders soon and change sides.... the same for the bald guy he throught that shioon was weak kid... but not he develops personal interest in that kid..... I wonder what will be his reaction if shioon throws streight to his face the fact that his master would have been disapointed as baldy goes against masters wishes.... hurting innocent normal people becouse he gained power (attaking school full with kids)

anyway I wonder about the last page.... did Baldy miss on purpose as he heard shioon say "master" so it didnt go srteight towards his body... but more like the space between body and arm.... like he didnt want to kill him and such.....kinda like the glass guy captain...becouse he started to feel that this kid is precious

but still those clifhangers are bad...its like a page or two are missing...

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-22 at 01:46.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 02:00   Link #3030
Johnny
Working the bags...

So baldy wanted to kill Shioon to spare him the horrors of Murim and 9AD fubar'ed his ki center for basically the same reason. Seriously, WTF was their master teaching the both of them...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 04:39   Link #3031
Xaturas

So he actually went there ... hadoken.
Old 2013-02-22, 05:33   Link #3032
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
So he actually went there ... hadoken.
Well, at least for me, wish granted. I got to see a Hadoken happen in this manga before it ended. It'd have been strange to have so many Ryus and no Hadoken anyway.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 07:45   Link #3033
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So baldy wanted to kill Shioon to spare him the horrors of Murim and 9AD fubar'ed his ki center for basically the same reason. Seriously, WTF was their master teaching the both of them...?
He's teaching the author bad writing skills. :P

Honestly, this whole thing with Lone Wolf has really felt abrupt and hasn't made a ton of sense. You could poke holes in the logic all day.
Old 2013-02-22, 08:56   Link #3034
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
ı also think there is something wrong with their thinking. if you think he will be used help them. 9AD saved shion from top class murim people but low class people almost killed him because he had no power. so situation is the same. and that baldy if you think what is done to him wrong just tell him and help him. it wouldn't lill you to help someone once in a while. seriously killing him is nowhere saving him
Old 2013-02-22, 11:54   Link #3035
bigdeal000
malefic

So smiling sword got a possessive girlfriend I like the way their relationship is developing. Something else happened, but I don't care
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 13:13   Link #3036
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
So smiling sword got a possessive girlfriend I like the way their relationship is developing. Something else happened, but I don't care
I still think they are going to fight and one of them will end up dying in that fight, I don't think it was so much a romantic development as a I don't actually hate you sort of thing. And if she is a Tsundere like previous people said, I would think its highly likely that they kill each other before she would ever say anything if a romantic route develops.

As for the MC vs Baldy, I feel like it was a good fight because the MC (I am forgetting his name right now) actually did something for like the first time in the second half but really Baldy was winning the entire time basically. Hopefully this fight will lead to good future developments, I swear to god if they say his Ki center is broke after this fight
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 13:23   Link #3037
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
It would be funny if he was able to dodge it... then copy it with WAY stronger ki that would place fear in everyone
That's most predictable outcome really. With Shioon in his sharingan-ike mode and super fast healing ability, Baldy has now become nothing more than a technique dispenser.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-02-22 at 13:38.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 13:25   Link #3038
Shadow5YA

It wasn't even a direct hit. Look at the last page again. The "hole" made by the hadouken is in between his left arm and edge of his abdomen.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 20:13   Link #3039
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

The more i look at the final page the more i wonder whether the hadoken/Kamehameha actually hit any part of his body.
Old 2013-02-22, 21:00   Link #3040
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I'm wondering if this fight will ever be resolved.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves