AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-13, 14:27   Link #61
nounlu

!!!!!!flash News!!!!!!

!!!!!!FLASH NEWS!!!!!!

Hey guys. Some of you might know that enoki films(http://www.enokifilmsusa.com/library/capt_tsubasa.htm) holds the license of Captain Tsubasa for USA. Well I called them and asked them if I could get a hold of these anime series. The lady said that it is not out yet but they are working on it right now. She said it is going to be english audio instead of sub(that is what I expted anyway) and when I asked her when, she asked me to check back with them in about 6 months for a release date. This is awesome guys! The lady was very surprised that I knew about Tsubasa and asked me how? I said I grew up in Turkey. If you guys want to call them here is the nubmer 1-818-907-6503. I think all of you in USA should call them and tell them how much you love this anime and they may speed it up. I have told her how crazy are we about this anime and how bad we needed it.I don't think they know that there is already such a big english speaking fan base existed. We gotta let them know. They will be releasing the very first 128 episode series and the last 52 epised road to 2002. I don't know if it will air on tv or be released on DVD.
Thanks
nounlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 02:46   Link #62
nikourasu

That´s some great news nounlu!! Maybe there´s som light at end of the tunnel anyhow
nikourasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 09:28   Link #63
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nounlu View Post
!!!!!!FLASH NEWS!!!!!!

Hey guys. Some of you might know that enoki films(http://www.enokifilmsusa.com/library/capt_tsubasa.htm) holds the license of Captain Tsubasa for USA. Well I called them and asked them if I could get a hold of these anime series. The lady said that it is not out yet but they are working on it right now. She said it is going to be english audio instead of sub(that is what I expted anyway) and when I asked her when, she asked me to check back with them in about 6 months for a release date. This is awesome guys! The lady was very surprised that I knew about Tsubasa and asked me how? I said I grew up in Turkey. If you guys want to call them here is the nubmer 1-818-907-6503. I think all of you in USA should call them and tell them how much you love this anime and they may speed it up. I have told her how crazy are we about this anime and how bad we needed it.I don't think they know that there is already such a big english speaking fan base existed. We gotta let them know. They will be releasing the very first 128 episode series and the last 52 epised road to 2002. I don't know if it will air on tv or be released on DVD.
Thanks

Dubbed only :S?
That sucks major fish-ballz.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 03:39   Link #64
dbj

wait so9 is there sub for this now???
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 06:08   Link #65
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by nounlu View Post
!!!!!!FLASH NEWS!!!!!!

Thanks
Oh no... it's licensed? And dubbed only??! Argh!!

Isn't there some "special clause" that enables fansubbers to sub licensed anime that only has the dub version?
Old 2006-12-07, 21:53   Link #66
MaydayadyaM

Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002

Well you can buy the road to 2002 series with english subs for about 35$ off of Ebay if anyone cares, although the subs do rather suck still a great anime to watch and the english is understandable, also has Italian and French subs, hope this helps someone.
MaydayadyaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 07:00   Link #67
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaydayadyaM View Post
Well you can buy the road to 2002 series with english subs for about 35$ off of Ebay if anyone cares, although the subs do rather suck still a great anime to watch and the english is understandable, also has Italian and French subs, hope this helps someone.

Please don't advertise for HK dvds in here.
Old 2007-01-13, 15:41   Link #68
Solid0Snake
Solid Snake

Send a message via AIM to Solid0Snake Send a message via MSN to Solid0Snake Send a message via Yahoo to Solid0Snake
Hi all,
I just subscribed to this forum for this anime lol.
Anyways, I've noticed that a person or group called [inf] successfully subbed 10 episodes of the anime.

I'm here to tell you that I have the ability to sub the next 15 episodes of it, because the Arabic version has a total of 25, which I can sub to English.
Since the first 10 has already been subbed to English, there's no use for me to re-sub it.

I'll probably create a site with links to download (going to learn how to upload using torrent files).

So basicly, the anime is in Arabic Audio and I'll English sub it depending on how much the fans here want it.

If I receive enough posts or e-mails that are happy with it and want it, I'll happily do it.

Yours,
Snake

Last edited by Solid0Snake; 2007-01-13 at 16:34.
Solid0Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 03:12   Link #69
sangofe

Arabic audio...
I doubt anyone would like to see the Arabic dub subbed.
10 first episodes done, where? Also Arabic dub, that's subbed?
Old 2007-01-14, 05:49   Link #70
Solid0Snake
Solid Snake

Send a message via AIM to Solid0Snake Send a message via MSN to Solid0Snake Send a message via Yahoo to Solid0Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe View Post
Arabic audio...
I doubt anyone would like to see the Arabic dub subbed.
10 first episodes done, where? Also Arabic dub, that's subbed?
The first 10 episodes were done by a person or a group called [inf] or infusion, search through the torrent sites and you'll find it. It's Japanese audio, English subbed.

The Arabic version I have is only a dub, but not a sub.
I can do it on Japanese version as well, by downloading both the Arabic one and the Japanese one, then subbing the Arabic one and adding it to the Japanese, it'll just take more time since I do not have the Japanese one.

It all depends on what the fans ask. So what do you say, fans?
Old 2007-01-14, 11:20   Link #71
gencbiba

Heh. I wanted to do the same thing but with Italian dubs. Too bad the Italian dubs torrent at the time I tried was totally dead. Anyways, I'll take dubs for CT any day because I have been waiting so long for this anime to be subbed that it doesn't matter anymore. Sure, the dubs are gonna be terrible (hopefully decent), but we CT lovers shouldn't care much now should we.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 11:23   Link #72
Solid0Snake
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba View Post
Heh. I wanted to do the same thing but with Italian dubs. Too bad the Italian dubs torrent at the time I tried was totally dead. Anyways, I'll take dubs for CT any day because I have been waiting so long for this anime to be subbed that it doesn't matter anymore. Sure, the dubs are gonna be terrible (hopefully decent), but we CT lovers shouldn't care much now should we.
As I said before, I can do it on the original Japanese audio version if I download the matching episode in Arabic audio, do the subs on the Arabic and attach it to the Japanese one
Old 2007-03-12, 10:37   Link #73
Goblinator

Good Manga News

You guys might be waiting for long. I really want to see a subbed version of the first 128 episodes of Captain Tsubasa!

By the way, there's a guy who's doing english manga scanlations of the first captain tsubasa series. You can download them on my site which is
Goblinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 10:40   Link #74
Goblinator

aaa

You guys might be waiting for long. I really want to see a subbed version of the first 128 episodes of Captain Tsubasa!

By the way, there's a guy who's doing english manga scanlations of the first captain tsubasa series. You can download them on my site which is http://z6.invisionfree.com/tsubasablabble
Old 2007-03-16, 17:35   Link #75
gencbiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid0Snake View Post
As I said before, I can do it on the original Japanese audio version if I download the matching episode in Arabic audio, do the subs on the Arabic and attach it to the Japanese one
Well, dubbed series are always different from the original. The Arabic dubbed is different from the Japanese original. You might as well leave it with the Arabic audio. It doesn't really matter as long as we can understand what's going on.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 17:04   Link #76
Goblinator

a

Mmm not really. The only thing I really want to see is the original series in japanese with subtitles.

I have watched nearly all the dubbed version of Captain Tsubasa in French. The only thing left is to watch them with Japanese audio. Also, the names are not changed. I like that.
Old 2007-04-29, 17:56   Link #77
Goblinator

By the way, two dvd boxes of the first series has been released except that it's quite expensive.

Maybe someday, someone will buy it and start subbing the whole thing.
Old 2007-05-05, 11:53   Link #78
Weedboss

English Subtitles for episodes 11 to 27 (Didn't bother to upload the ones from 1 to 10 'cause of Infusion's Episodes)
http://rapidshare.com/files/29646809...to_27.rar.html

Enjoy!

p.s.
Still can't find subs for 28 to 52.
But as soon as I find them I'll post them here.
Weedboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 20:59   Link #79
fxu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedboss View Post
English Subtitles for episodes 11 to 27 (Didn't bother to upload the ones from 1 to 10 'cause of Infusion's Episodes)
http://rapidshare.com/files/29646809...to_27.rar.html

Enjoy!

p.s.
Still can't find subs for 28 to 52.
But as soon as I find them I'll post them here.
Where do I get the regular episodes ?

I have like 15 firefox windows open searching in each and one of them, reading forums, but can't find nothing.

I'm currently downloading road to 2002 all episodes (1-52) SUBPL (?!?!), I don't know what PL is, but I'll find out once it's done.
fxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 22:07   Link #80
Monkey D. Luffy

I wish this would get fansubbed, this is a classic sports anime.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote