AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2006-10-31, 13:54   Link #1041
kari-no-sugata

Regarding the ep 12 fight... a lot of people fail to recognise the efforts of the support team. Yuuno, Arf and Zafira were specifically concentrating on preventing the disjointed "darkness of the Book of Darkness" from attacking while the attack team were pounding the stuffing out of it.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 17:47   Link #1042
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ You forgot to add in Shamal (the healer) without this beauty, Nanoha and others cant lay a full blast on the monster. Healers are very important, even in video games. But yea...is sort of "unfair" since the monster cant even lay a blow on the heros. Ah well, guess there is no *fairness* for the bad guys
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 01:36   Link #1043
haiz123321
Obey me world!

yeah it just kinda ticks me off they put it like w/o the admin program its a condensed magic or something then suddenly in like 5 mins its dead for good im like wtf? but i gotta admit i like the durandal's voice =D was sweet

btw are the TSAB staffs cards?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 19:33   Link #1044
Nagumo
Random Translator

After a long break, I present another translation from the CD drama...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 01

Track 4
Nanoha and Fate Return Home

Everyone: Wow!
Arisa: Oh, that was so cool! When I grow up, I should become a gun man.
Suzuka: That again Arisa-chan?
Arisa: It's easier than doing homework.
Fate: It sounds like it would suit you Arisa.
Arisa: It does, doesn't it?
Suzuka: Oh we still have some left. Why don't we play a video game?
Nanoha: Yeah.
Fate: Sounds good.
Arisa: What should we play?
Nanoha: A fighting game of course! (So bloody minded eh?)
Fate: I won't lose, even though I have no confidence... (Fate is obviously recalling the Takamichi Nanoha patented 'making friends' approach)
Suzuka: Yeah, Nanoha's so strong at fighting games.
Arisa: You've got to fight at half strength only.
Nanoha: What! Why? Why?

Nanoha: Then when it became time to go home, they give us a drive back to our neighbourhood where Fate-chan and I live close by.
Arisa: See you tomorrow at school!
Suzuka: Bye bye, Fate-chan. Nanoha-chan
Arisa: Bye bye
Nanoha: See you tomorrow. It's become a habit to have dinner at each other's house. Today it's Fate-chan house's turn.

Fate: I'm home!
Nanoha: Sorry to bother you! Oh, is Ami and everyone not here today?
Fate: Yeah, Admiral Lindy and Chrono are at headquarters. And Ami is at Alex's place.
Nanoha: Oh I see. Yes, though me and Fate-chan seem like typical normal 3rd graders but currently we are working together with the Space Time administration bureau as mages involved in a certain serious situation. The Burea's commander in chief Lindy-san and Chrono-kun are very busy with work. And Fate-chan's precious partner and our devices are...
Fate: I wonder if Yuuno and Arf are doing all right.
Nanoha: Hm. And I wonder about Raging Heart and Bardiche too. The current case involving the Book of Darkness has only started recently (gah!! TOO complicated! Talk like a normal 3rd grader!!! Warning: Really bad translation). The time space administration was only legally allowed to move after I was attacked. The dangerous lost logia Book of Darkness and the four guardian knights protecting it was responsible for the attack and damaged my staff, Raging Heart. And stole some of my magic power. They also hurt Fate-chan when she went to rescue me. And Bardiche got damaged too.
Fate: But I'm sure they're all right. Yuuno knows a lot about devices. Not to mention Bardiche and Raging Heart are really strong children. Until Nanoha's magic returns, I will protect you, Nanoha.
Nanoha: Fate-chan...
Fate: Er, even if you're magic does return I will keep on protecting you, of course.
Nanoha: Thank you, Fate-chan. Ah, I wonder when my magic will return? Me and Raging Heart were practicing some new magic spells before this, we were close to perfecting it.
Fate: Really?
Nanoha: Yeah. Raging Heart always gives me advice. Always encouraging me. (bad translation)
Fate: That's nice. Raging Heart is so talkative. Bardiche is such a silent/taciturn child and it's so unreasonable/reckless. Even when I ask if it's all right, all it says is "yes sir".
Nanoha: Bardiche is like that.
Fate: It would be great if the two of them would get better and come back...
Nanoha: Yeah... Hey Fate-chan... Let's try to get stronger, okay.
Fate: Nanoha...
Nanoha: We won't make Yuuno-kun or Arf-san anxious any more... Or make Lindy-san and Chrono-kun, even Ami-san and the others worry any more. So that Raging Heart and Bardiche don't have to be so reckless any more... because we're so strong.
Fate: Hm...
Nanoha: Let's get strong together. So much so that no one has to get hurt anymore...
Fate: Yeah, I guess then we should do some light training. How about it, Nanoha?
Nanoha: Yeah...
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 20:38   Link #1045
Nagumo
Random Translator

06 Fate no Ketsudan...?
Fate's Decision...?

Nanoha: And now...
Fate: Oh no... I guess I'm no good with this move...
Nanoha: Heh! Victory!
Fate: Gr... One more time, this time I won't lose!
Nanoha: Okay.
Fate: Oh, Nanoha, don't you have to go home soon?
Nanoha: My parents told me that since it's Fate-chan's place, they don't worry at all.
Fate: I see, let's continue for alittle while more then...
Nanoha: Wha... Oh, it's Lindy-san. Hello, it's Nanoha. Huh. Yes. She's with me. We're training on the condominium's roof top. Okay, I'll let her talk to you. Fate-chan, it's Lindy-san.
Fate: Oh, I see. This is Fate. Yes, I'm fine. Yes... Okay, I'll ask her. Nanoha, the commander is going out to eat tonight, she wants to know if you want to join us.
Nanoha: Really.
Fate: If you want, the commander will call your parents for you to get permission.
Nanoha: Okay then, I'll go!
Fate: Hello? It looks like she can come. Yes. Yes. I see. I understand. Okay. I'll see you then. The commander and Chrono will come home soon. So she said we should take a bath.

Fate: The water temperature is good. Nanoha you can take a bath first.
Nanoha: I couldn't... it's your house so you should go in first, Fate-chan...
Fate: Ah... Um you really should go in first, Nanoha...
Nanoha: Oh no, I couldn't, Fate-chan should...
Fate: No, really...
Both: Nervous laugh
Fate: I guess the only way to solve this... Okay, Nanoha. Then let's take a bath together.
Nanoha: Oh, that sounds like a good idea Fate-chan.
Fate: Is probably the best way to go about things but... I've only taken a bath with Ami before, but what will I do if the people of this world thinks that's weird..
Nanoha: Fate-chan? ... Fa~te~chan~?
Fate: If that makes Nanoha-chan feel uncomfortable... What will I do? But... I made up my mind to properly tell her how I feel with words...
Nanoha: Fa~te~chan~?
Fate: I guess I'm just going to call up my courage and... Nanoha...
Nanoha: Yes?
Fate: Um... Well... if you don't mind... Um... Um...
Ami: I'm home!
Nanoha: Oh it's Ami-san.

16. Nanoha & Fate, Chiisana Ketsui
Nanoha & Fate's small resolution.

Nanoha: Mmm, it's great that I got to stay at Fate-chan's place tonight. It's so much easier to get out and have night practice
Fate: Yeah, getting a place to practice outside without worries is hard.
Ami: Okay, you guys can practice now!
Fate: Thank you Ami.
Ami: Nanoha-chan, you might have gotten your magic back now but you shouldn't push yourself.
Nanoha: Okay. But today was fun too.
Fate: It looks like Raging Heart and Bardiche, Yuuno and Arf are coming back earlier than expected.
Nanoha: It looks like things are going start from here on. Let's do our best without holding back, Fate-chan!
Fate: Yeah, let's get stronger together. Stronger than yesterday, stronger from here on now.

Last edited by Nagumo; 2006-11-04 at 20:52.
Old 2006-11-04, 21:07   Link #1046
Kazu-kun

ehh... was Fate... was she going to confess to Nanoha????? That would be so cool (and utterly cute too ). Ami you
Is there a continuation of that one?
Old 2006-11-04, 21:10   Link #1047
Skane
Anime Snark

So they're making that Nanoha doujinshi canon?

Ha!
Old 2006-11-04, 21:30   Link #1048
JediNight
キズランダム

The Nanoha team is really evil with their teasing of the pseudo-yuri underlining lol.... Although it still just seems like its an innocent childhood friendship. We'll see how they act in Strikers... =D
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 21:34   Link #1049
Nagumo
Random Translator

These translations are the CD dramas. They're additional side stories that the anime didn't cover.

I have a simple plea actually. Could it be possible that there can be a thread for the drama cd? I can post all my previous translations and new ones in there. Or is that actually against the rules?

12. Amy & Miyuki, Chotto Hitoyasumi
Amy & Miyuki, taking a small break.

Miyuki: Amy, the rotenburo (outside bath) is next.
Amy: Oh that sounds great... but Miyuki-chan wait a sec. I feel a bit...
Miyuki: Oh my, are you all right?
Amy: Oh I'm fine, I'm fine.
Miyuki: Let's go to take a break outside.

Amy: Oh man, all the desk work has wrecked havoc with my endurance. It was never like this in university.
Miyuki: Oh yeah, Amy is working in the real world now.
Amy: As a communication officer (administrator)~!
Miyuki: Impressive. I'm just living a carefree life with my parents.
Amy: But you're helping out at your family business right? I had something I always wanted to work as, and just happened to find a way to get it. There wasn't anything particular that I needed to learn to get it, so I just got it.
Miyuki: I see. Are you doing well in the job you love?
Amy: Hm, yeah. It's a hard job but I think I'm happy with it. Talking about work, sorry about dragging away Nanoha all the time.
Miyuki: Oh that. Don't worry about it, I don't know what she's doing but when she's with you and Fate-chan she seems really happy. It looks like she found something she really wants to do.
Amy: Yeah, Nanoha-chan has a lot talent.
Miyuki: I see.
Amy: I hope that Nanoha-chan will continue being good friends with our Fate-chan. Fate-chan's like a little sister to me already.
Miyuki: Whoa wait a second here. Fate-chan is Chrono-kun's little sister but you're not Chrono-kun's older sister... right?
Amy: You got it mostly right but there's a strange nuance to it. Wait, I'll draw out a map/picture to explain.
Miyuki: A picture?

Last edited by Nagumo; 2006-11-04 at 22:00.
Old 2006-11-06, 15:06   Link #1050
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
So they're making that Nanoha doujinshi canon?

Ha!
Other way around. The doujinshi parodied scenes from the sound stages.
Old 2006-11-06, 15:51   Link #1051
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Other way around. The doujinshi parodied scenes from the sound stages.

So the Yuri is canon then

Nanoha X Fate FTW
Old 2006-11-17, 22:36   Link #1052
haiz123321
Obey me world!

not sure if its a repost but
the book of darkness has 666 pages

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 04:31   Link #1053
Petco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
These translations are the CD dramas. They're additional side stories that the anime didn't cover.

I have a simple plea actually. Could it be possible that there can be a thread for the drama cd? I can post all my previous translations and new ones in there. Or is that actually against the rules?

Try requesting for one in http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36895
Petco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 07:16   Link #1054
Lost

I felt wrong, but boy was I grinning like a fool when "Stand by. Ready. Set up." played once again. And okay I have to admit; I had an even bigger grin when I saw Fate-chan again.

But sad, A's OP and ED can't compare to S1 at all. Meh.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 08:23   Link #1055
Shin_Battousai

Ah all this sound stage stuff, i guess that's why someone posted before that both seiyuus were kinda embarassed during recording, although at that time it looked like this was in reference to the anime.
Shin_Battousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 10:04   Link #1056
Lost

GRRRR... It makes me so pissed seeing Nanoha and co. getting owned. Damn you Hayate, what have your minions done with my Nanoha!? Damn you all.

[/rant]
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 12:08   Link #1057
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
But sad, A's OP and ED can't compare to S1 at all. Meh.
No. Just no. I disagree whole heartedly. S1's OP was crap, and the ED pissed me off for some reason. (I think that it was mostly the dumb Nanoha drawing, but I hate the song too) A's OP was fairly good, a HUGE upgrade over S1's, and while the ED wasn't anything special, it was at least tolerable.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 12:27   Link #1058
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
No. Just no. I disagree whole heartedly. S1's OP was crap, and the ED pissed me off for some reason. (I think that it was mostly the dumb Nanoha drawing, but I hate the song too) A's OP was fairly good, a HUGE upgrade over S1's, and while the ED wasn't anything special, it was at least tolerable.
i think its due to personal preferences because i think thats a lie!
innocent starter (S1 OP) completely pwns eternal blaze (A's OP)...while i agree with the ED (i thought S1 end was gay) i have a different opinion on the OPs...

why i think that S1 OP is better? well its because it feels that "innocent starter" is sung with more "feeling" than eternal blaze...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 13:35   Link #1059
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
/just got to read the translation of the drama cds

Nanoha plays fighting games? Yaaaay. It made me like her more.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 01:25   Link #1060
Kikaifan
Blazing General

I just read the pre/post-A's manga. It glorifies Signum a lot, which makes me happy. Also, Hayate rose greatly in my books. She's a lot more colorful.

And ROFLMAO at Signum's 'let's take out the trash' face.

Last edited by Kikaifan; 2006-11-20 at 01:38.
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote