AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-02-25, 01:57   Link #3441
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So you mean only Elsie will stand by his side and be the only girl to claim his fire truck in the end? That is incest.

*flings more bricks*

Bara or yaoi, guy-on-guy relationships are HARMFUL to my Shiori! I'll not let anyone use any of this to corrupt her!

She's so pure and innocent for Horo's sake! I already have 2 yaoi fangirls for my waifus and I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE A THIRD ONE.
Think of it this way. With Yui forcing Keima to crossdress he will become Hideyoshi so it's actually yuri....sorta.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 02:17   Link #3442
godgiven25

@SaintessHeart

*Dodges* *Royal Blocks* then *royal releases*

To bad, she is corrupted from the beginning , besides Yui is a bifauxnen so technically it is still straight, so it means no one is breaking the rules but instead bending them.
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 05:52   Link #3443
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
So you mean only Elsie will stand by his side and be the only girl to claim his fire truck in the end? That is incest.
I am very opposed to that idea... but then i am curious at the sight of Keima's mom reaction when seeing her two "children" in relationship...
*off to imagination land*
... Anyway, Keima have enough love interest already. Leave his sister alone...

PS: on shipping note, i go all the way for Kiema x Tenri/Diana as long as the Tenri x Diana exist. Keimax Haruka come very close to second if only Elsie can join the fun(but Elsie seems to be the jealous type - the chapter when Haruka 1st visit their house). If no three-way relationship allowed, then Keima x Ayumi will win the cake for me
Old 2011-02-25, 09:23   Link #3444
Seihai
スマイリウム

@risingstar3110
Haruka? You mean Haqua.:P

Quote:
Shouldn't you be scared of it too?
Hoh~ what makes you think that? I'm obviously not into yaoi itself, but being into girls that like it is a whole different universe! That said, I just find amusing, especially when people think it dirties her mind. Which it does. Which I find okay. But I don't fight for her to be my waifu or anything so rest assured.

Quote:
I am more worried about the effects on Shiori (and her pure mind being corrupted)
Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva...

Quote:
Incest is bad. Very bad. I would not forgive this. If it's one girl I won't let go, it's Elsie!! *hides all my imouto stuff*
Old 2011-02-25, 10:16   Link #3445
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Think of it this way. With Yui forcing Keima to crossdress he will become Hideyoshi so it's actually yuri....sorta.
He doesn't look like a girl, but Yui looks every bit like a bishounen in that male dress. So it is still yaoi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I am very opposed to that idea... but then i am curious at the sight of Keima's mom reaction when seeing her two "children" in relationship...
*off to imagination land*
... Anyway, Keima have enough love interest already. Leave his sister alone...
They are stepsiblings. So maybe it is actually possible?

Then again maybe not. Their children will have only one grandfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Hoh~ what makes you think that? I'm obviously not into yaoi itself, but being into girls that like it is a whole different universe! That said, I just find amusing, especially when people think it dirties her mind. Which it does. Which I find okay. But I don't fight for her to be my waifu or anything so rest assured.
Rule #1 : You DO NOT covet my waifus.

Rule #2 : You DO NOT corrupt, or even attempt to, the minds of my waifus.

Failure to which will result in unforseen consequences.

Quote:
Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva Minerva...
Oy! The less it is said, the less likely this will fulfill itself.

Quote:
Wincest is good. Very good. I will love this. If it's one girl I want to do this, it's Elsie!!
Fixed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 20:15   Link #3446
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And Shiori went off to find keima in a lip wrestling competition with yui and got more ideas for her doujinshi.
Old 2011-02-25, 22:05   Link #3447
godgiven25

Gender switching between Yui and Keima quite interesting.

With Shiori's type of character, they tend to be either bespectacled closet perverts or yaoi fangirls. They think more, which means they have wilder imaginations. If she witness something like that, well... You'll get what I mean

Last edited by godgiven25; 2011-02-25 at 22:21.
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 05:52   Link #3448
AlaAlba

Spoiler for 134:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 05:57   Link #3449
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Spoiler for 134:
Not surprising. Keima didn't tell her anything.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 06:41   Link #3450
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Spoiler for 134:
Baguma? Isn't that what Keima called Elsea in the anime?
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 08:29   Link #3451
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Spoiler for 134:
Break? FFFFFFFFFFFFUC------ Anyways I'm sure someone is going to save them and Fiore is going to get away. With that being said Haqua is going to go all depress and we'll have our transition from the goddess arc to the devil recapture arc.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 08:54   Link #3452
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Break? FFFFFFFFFFFFUC------ Anyways I'm sure someone is going to save them and Fiore is going to get away.
What really disturbs me is how is that going to happen. With the possibility of Yui being the next vessel, and that her persona might be Mars, I certainly don't want to know how the next part would play out.

Even worse, if Minerva appears in Shiori, she may suggest that Mars might even attempt to make Keima more chivalrous with a physical "power transfer"....I am thinking too much. That will never happen.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-01, 09:28   Link #3453
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

She already is. It is too late.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 10:59   Link #3454
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
What really disturbs me is how is that going to happen. With the possibility of Yui being the next vessel, and that her persona might be Mars, I certainly don't want to know how the next part would play out.

Even worse, if Minerva appears in Shiori, she may suggest that Mars might even attempt to make Keima more chivalrous with a physical "power transfer"....I am thinking too much. That will never happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Indeed. Accept it or Captain Jack Harkness will.
Old 2011-03-01, 11:42   Link #3455
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Aw, a break? I guess every mangaka needs one now and then but I'm anxious to see what happens. D=

Things aren't going too well for Haqua and Nora. I wonder what those look-a-likes that pinning them down exactly are?

Keima's got Tsukiyo's feelings on the ropes. Never underestimate the capturing god. =P

Keima's probably going to have Vulcan return home with him and they'll encounter Fiore which may scare her off for a bit. But Vintage's goal IS to find goddesses so maybe there will be a small scuffle first.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:13   Link #3456
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Indeed. Accept it or Captain Jack Harkness will.
Stop trying to corrupt my pure and innocent Shiori! She will never be a BL fangirl!

Anyway, is it just me or the title of 134 is Strike Witches? What is next then? Gozen Niju no Baby Doll?

Old 2011-03-01, 14:27   Link #3457
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Stop trying to corrupt my pure and innocent Shiori! She will never be a BL fangirl!
Aww, you're such a tsundere... you know you want it, too! ^_^ You deny all the flags because you actually want them to be real!! It's decided. Shiori's corruption is now unstoppable.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:53   Link #3458
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 134:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 16:33   Link #3459
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Spoiler for 134:
Because she might suspect him of being the one trying to kill the goddesses. First convince her that she can trust him, and then bring her to Tenri's house and have the two goddesses meet.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 18:14   Link #3460
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Because she might suspect him of being the one trying to kill the goddesses....
My thoughts exactly.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen