Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-12, 06:31   Link #8681
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
High horse -----> over there.
Low class -----> here? Almost thought as much.

Quote:
It's a forum, where people can air out any and all opinions. Don't like it? don't read it.
The irony of having YOU say these last two sentences is impressive

No, you guys - please voice your opinion by all means. There's still a residual chance you might actually be correct. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 06:53   Link #8682
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Low class -----> here? Almost thought as much.

The irony of having YOU say these last two sentences is impressive

No, you guys - please voice your opinion by all means. There's still a residual chance you might actually be correct. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.
You're just mad because people are displeased with a manga series you like. Now is that how a 41 year old man should act?

Why don't you try accepting that everyone has different views. And I don't even understand the point of the second comment. Just because I think this manga series is poor, does not mean I don't accept other peoples views (on loving it). People, like yourself, simply get too easily offended...

P.S You don't need a "logical explanation" nor do you need to be "correct" or "incorrect" to like/dislike something. You just do or don't, and that's that.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 07:25   Link #8683
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Is there any point in having this discussion when at the end of the day Mentar believes he is always 100% correct, and none of us are apparently allowed to say something bad about this series?
Old 2011-09-12, 07:43   Link #8684
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Is there any point in having this discussion when at the end of the day Mentar believes he is always 100% correct, and none of us are apparently allowed to say something bad about this series?
I certainly don't believe I'm always 100% correct, and I certainly don't forbid anyone to say something bad about the series. But you seem to be talking to your hater crew anyway, not me. Sorry for thinking for a minute that you might have anything substantial to offer. Please enjoy.
Old 2011-09-12, 07:51   Link #8685
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Sorry for thinking for a minute that you might have anything substantial to offer.
Do you always have to look down on people on this forum? I guess some things will never change!

For starters, the reason you're saying why people are hating on this series is wrong. I'd probably have a discussion about people views if you were actually correct about them.
Old 2011-09-12, 07:55   Link #8686
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Do you always have to look down on people on this forum?
Nope, usually I prefer civil discussion, see other threads on this board. I guess I find it hard to respect people who show an utter lack of respect for the work of someone else - like here. Annoying, isn't it?
Old 2011-09-12, 09:18   Link #8687
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
She'll fall for Haturo within 5 chapters.
Finally i found this post..hahah..look like you had right! but this is happened in three chapter...ho god..

the new girl..is strange..really strange..she is afraid of the boys,and she ask Haruto that she want to go in his apartment in the night?

Why Seo Instead to fix the situations left unresolved (for example Haruto with his friends),show another character female for more drama???
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 09:33   Link #8688
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Finally i found this post..hahah..look like you had right! but this is happened in three chapter...ho god..

the new girl..is strange..really strange..she is afraid of the boys,and she ask Haruto that she want to go in his apartment in the night?

Why Seo Instead to fix the situations left unresolved (for example Haruto with his friends),show another character female for more drama???
maybe what she really wants is to cause a break up so that she can have YUZUKI to herself.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 09:47   Link #8689
Xaturas

Quote:
Even worse? Wow

I'm just puzzled why so many flies are whirring around KNIM. Yea, the artwork keeps them here, but this hate combination? Simply because the story and main characters refuse to adhere to the standard behavior canon? It's really amazing to me.
Yeah no status canon whatsoever.
Main char is a wuss.
Some random groping, by falling over and stuff.
Status quo staying there.
Saint purity for life.
Introducing new girl of the month to avoid plot progress.

Yeah no shounen standards whatsoever, damn me.

You know flies like to fly around popo, cause they can feed of it ...
But thats our fault, we expected gem and got poo, should be smarter knowing where that manga comes from.
And some people already gave the trainwreck explanation. It doesn't take much time to read this manga as there not much to read, and you can lolz at it later.
Why? Cause its free. Otherwise I wouldn't touch it.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 10:00   Link #8690
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Oh dear god so it starts and its pretty much Rin's fault after that little pep talk maybe that was her plan all along. Rin will be the winner in the end by playing all her competition against each other then sit back and watch her handy work play out.

At least i will have something to laugh and facepalm at again. I guess Seo is going to provide us with a little drama after all. Still wondering where this headed. Maybe Seo is intending to test how strong Haruto and Eba's relationship really is by introducing this girl or hes biding his time till he figures out how to end this thing.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2011-09-12 at 10:15.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 10:22   Link #8691
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Still wondering where this headed. Maybe Seo is intending to test how strong Haruto and Eba's relationship really is by introducing this girl.
That's where I think this is going. She tries to make a move on him (or the situation ends up putting them in a ... convenient position :P) he rebuffs her, saying that he wont betray Eba cause he loves her etc. to show us all that Haruto is being serious and is irrevocably in love with Eba.

The problem is the same exact thing happened before back when he was with Asuka, so I'm not sure this course of action is going to prove anything about how strong Haruto's commitment is to his girlfriends.
Old 2011-09-12, 10:59   Link #8692
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Hey Mentar, if you wanna see sad, check out the forums on OneManga, there are more haters there than there is filler in Hoshino's bikini top.
This is coming from one of the regulars there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
That's where I think this is going. She tries to make a move on him (or the situation ends up putting them in a ... convenient position :P) he rebuffs her, saying that he wont betray Eba cause he loves her etc. to show us all that Haruto is being serious and is irrevocably in love with Eba.

The problem is the same exact thing happened before back when he was with Asuka, so I'm not sure this course of action is going to prove anything about how strong Haruto's commitment is to his girlfriends.
Now that you mention how it resemble Haruto love for Asuka was disburse because of another outside force, it is the same. I bet Seo using this to show us how strong his love for Eba is than Asuka. Sad, but point taken.
Old 2011-09-12, 11:43   Link #8693
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I totally forgot about my post.
Old 2011-09-12, 12:30   Link #8694
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

that tme was a failure though. all asuka continued to say was "i trust you" and look where it ended up as a result.
Old 2011-09-12, 12:55   Link #8695
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
that tme was a failure though. all asuka continued to say was "i trust you" and look where it ended up as a result.
She wasn't tsundere enough for Seo taste, so she got scrapped xd.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 13:03   Link #8696
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think Seo made a boob chart of all of Haruto's gal pals and when he looked at Asuka he was like, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? and that's why he scRAPED her out of the story.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 13:23   Link #8697
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think Seo made a boob chart of all of Haruto's gal pals and when he looked at Asuka he was like, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? and that's why he scRAPED her out of the story.
and Yuzuki who was originally about the same size seemed to get a big increase in size after the time skip
Old 2011-09-12, 20:45   Link #8698
Nemuru

Seems like people are having fun... For me anyway I just don't understand the need to introduce a new element when he needs to development the couple more first. I should wait and see where this goes.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 21:30   Link #8699
Saber024

let's just see this to the end! yay!
Old 2011-09-12, 22:05   Link #8700
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Yeah no status canon whatsoever.
The point is to concentrate on those moments where the canon is BREACHED in a highly unusual way. Otherwise it's like complaining that all shonen shows are cliche because there are always fighting scenes in them.

Quote:
Main char is a wuss.
Sure, genre-required he has his wussy moments, too, but he follows the girl who dumped him to Tokyo to pursue her, and persistently tries to pull her from her current boyfriend. Dumps his year-long official girlfriend to switch back to his original love interest... not too wussy here.

Quote:
Some random groping, by falling over and stuff.
Ecchi genre. Required.

Quote:
Status quo staying there.
No idea what you mean.

Quote:
Saint purity for life.
Genre requirement, too.

Quote:
Introducing new girl of the month to avoid plot progress.
This is a slice of life show, in case you failed to recognize it. And it's not "avoid", it's "slow down". Overall, plot progression speed is fine.

Quote:
Yeah no shounen standards whatsoever, damn me.
Straw man. That's not what I wrote at all. My point is that if you check the thread, people were having hateful conniptions with the show when it did something that went AGAINST the standards. Like Eba dumping Haruto for Kazama, and sticking to it. Like Haruto moving to Tokyo to pursue her anyway. Like Haruto dumping Asuka after being found lying to her. Like Asuka forgiving Haruto for it.

THOSE were the moments when the bile sputterred over, and for which I give KNIM guts cookies. THAT was what the hater faction can't deal with and still demands rectifications for. Decrying the genre standards (as silly as that is in itself) is just going through the motions. That's nothing to hate a story for. So, they stay for tits and ass - while amusingly accusing those who like the story to do just that - and in the meantime flaunt their higher standards by dumping on the genre gimmicks.

"Tsundere readers" was quite an insightful term for it, even though tsunderes don't really deserve it.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life