AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-14, 08:31   Link #321
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Spoiler for post-chapter comment:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 08:46   Link #322
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What is wrong with Mugi this episode? There are so many potential instances of love between the girls yet she made no comment.....
I dunno man, I dunno. She was almost invisible throughout this chapter. Think the author didnt want to mention about sibling *ahem*, just doesnt feel right i guess?

Boy, Ui will become the perfect housewife. Even when she's sick, she's still serving the guests, the reaction was expected as well. And lolz at the frame when Yui left the room to do housework. Uh-oh.

BTW, Poor Sawako-sensei, and the lyrics Mio came up... though not as random as the one Yui came up with in the first place... WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY UI GOT SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:27   Link #323
Pachael
原作通り

Lyrics and the second years are fun and fluffy as usual
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:42   Link #324
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I pulled some Del Monte mandarin orange cups in the stockroom when I working today at Target...I couldn't help but think about Yui when I came across them because of this chapter...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 09:13   Link #325
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachael View Post
Lyrics and the second years are fun and fluffy as usual
I had enough of Mio's lyrics. They make my skin crawl.

I was rewatching Maria+Holic and can't help thinking how Kanako is so much like Mugi......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 18:44   Link #326
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I had enough of Mio's lyrics. They make my skin crawl.
Fuwa Fuwa Time was still ok. But, the subsequent ones are....

Sawako needs to drag her to a lyrics workshop and hammer the sugar out of her. We need a dash of it, not a truckload.
Old 2009-09-16, 18:48   Link #327
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Makes one wonder which one of them wrote "Don't Say Lazy".
Old 2009-09-16, 23:05   Link #328
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Probably Sawako. Next in line would be Mugi, by a long stretch.

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2009-09-17 at 01:10.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 00:01   Link #329
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Probably Sawako. The next in line would be Mugi, by a long stretch.
Just suggest to her that she should write a song of the relationships between the girls in her club. She would come up with something interesting......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-09-17, 01:11   Link #330
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Those lyrics would probably be NSFW.
Old 2009-09-17, 01:31   Link #331
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That woud mean that Azunyan wrote it?
Old 2009-09-17, 01:43   Link #332
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, she seems a bit young to write such lyrics. From the translation I'm reading, it would reinforce my guess that Sawako was the author.
Old 2009-09-17, 02:06   Link #333
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Those lyrics would probably be NSFW.
If nobody interpreted them (i.e turn a blind eye) I am sure it would even pass the strictest BPjM in Germany, though most of us know what her true intentions are most of the time......

Quote:
Well, she seems a bit young to write such lyrics. From the translation I'm reading, it would reinforce my guess that Sawako was the author.
Loli =/= pre-adolescent. I think she is smart enough not to write something as dumb as Yui's "Boiled Rice" (it is probably a predecessor to Curry after Rice) or mushy as Mio's "Birdie in a Tree". U&I is quite cute though.

Old 2009-09-17, 03:29   Link #334
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Yui and Mio are the exception, not the norm (at least, I pray that they are not).
Old 2009-10-13, 09:10   Link #335
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Next manga chapter out. Ol' Will will probably turn in his grave if he knows about this chap.
Old 2009-10-13, 20:56   Link #336
Apostle_Kyon

Just finished the anime.. now which chapter does the manga continue where the anime left off?
Apostle_Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 21:01   Link #337
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Roughly the end of the second compellation.
Old 2009-10-14, 09:15   Link #338
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2009-10-14, 10:29   Link #339
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, I assume that the Japanese read Japanese translations of R&J. (How do they go about translating the darn thing?) I'm just reflecting the translator's comments that the script had been sufficiently changed to merit a more literal translation.
Old 2009-10-14, 10:49   Link #340
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Well, I assume that the Japanese read Japanese translations of R&J. (How do they go about translating the darn thing?) I'm just reflecting the translator's comments that the script had been sufficiently changed to merit a more literal translation.
You can always trust Mugi the oujo-sama to know about Western arts and being well versed in it.

I would love to see the real play. Mugi's artistic imagination should result in a fine play with a beautiful foreward, since we already have two well-placed characters who are perfect for their roles. (since the words quoted are all from the first 2 scenes, and yes, pun intended).

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life