AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-08-09, 00:46   Link #1
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

What after Blood+?.

I had a question. Blood+ took the place of GSD, after it ended. Has there been any thing about what is going to air after Blood+?. so basically what is scheduled?.
Old 2006-08-09, 00:49   Link #2
monster

This isn't really the forum to ask that. You'll probably find your answer in the Blood+ thread. Only if it's a gundam show will it be mentioned in this forum.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 01:13   Link #3
wao
OK.

Ayakashi Ayashi. A BONES historical samurai-ish anime. Character design by guy who did Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain character designs, directed by the director of Jyu-Oh-Sei, Gad Guard, Azumanga Daioh, Angelic Layer and Melody of Oblivion. The scriptwriter is the guy who did the adapted scriptwriting for Twelve Kingdoms (until ep 39), Hakkenden and FMA as well as other stuff.

The timeslot you're talking about is a very popular and typically money-making anime timeslot, but the ratings have been at their general worst with Blood+, I think.
Old 2006-08-09, 01:25   Link #4
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Ayakashi Ayashi. A BONES historical samurai-ish anime. Character design by guy who did Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain character designs, directed by the director of Jyu-Oh-Sei, Gad Guard, Azumanga Daioh, Angelic Layer and Melody of Oblivion. The scriptwriter is the guy who did the adapted scriptwriting for Twelve Kingdoms (until ep 39), Hakkenden and FMA as well as other stuff.

The timeslot you're talking about is a very popular and typically money-making anime timeslot, but the ratings have been at their general worst with Blood+, I think.
I see. Thanks alot for the info .
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
This isn't really the forum to ask that. You'll probably find your answer in the Blood+ thread. Only if it's a gundam show will it be mentioned in this forum.
Yeah you are right. I forgot that was just a rumor about another gundam seed series is going to air after Blood+.

P.S. Sorry for giving the mods the trouble of moving this thread .